Chapter 8

Slave to the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

Enjoy 

This is also unedited sorry for the mistakes.

****************************************************************************

It has been what, a whole day since my alcohol drinking incident. I vowed that I would never ever go to a high school party, at least without my medicines.

Running my fingers through my hair, I stared at the black 42’ inch plasma TV hanging on my wall. It’s the weekend, meaning no Minho since it’s his day off. Now that I think about it, I never really asked or command him to do anything for me yet. I should really take advantage of this situation and have a list of thing I want him to do. I mean things like this won’t happen every day that you get the campus crush to do everything you want him to do.

Slipping into my comfy slippers, I walked to the kitchen. “Amber, have you seen Changmin?” I asked as she pulled out what seemed to be a freshly baked chocolate chip cookies from the oven.

“He is watering the garden out the backyard.” She replied with a smile. “Would you like some cookies? She offered me.

Well who would refuse especially, Amber’s cookies are the best and that’s why I love her.

“I’ll take some when I leave.” With that I left through the back door and circled around to find Changmin bent over a bush of Daisies

“Changmin” I called out trying to catch his attention.

“Yes miss?” He stopped watering to face me.

“Can I borrow the Panamera?”

I begged with my eyes.

“It is but of course yours Miss.: He replied confused.

“No, umm I mean can I drive it around? ALONE?” I practically begged.

“But Miss you aren’t at the legal age yet. I am designated to drive you wherever you wish to go until you’re 18.” He stated calmly as possible.

I approached him slowly. “Please, please pretty please Changmin just this once! I promise to be really careful. Plus I’m already 17, trust me, I’ll be home in one piece and alive.” Changmin gave me his thinking face. Don’t ask me how I know that ‘cause it’s just one of the expressions he show and Changmin barely expresses any of his emotions.

“I guess I could let it slip th-“ I didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter