Chapter 10

Slave to the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can use this and I have a stash in my glove compartment. Be back in twenty and don't forget the receipt." He held out his hand as I dropped the keys on it before strutting away, back to the auto shop.

The auto shop was empty when I came in so I simply let myself in and proceeded to go through the authorized personnel door. I pushed the doors open an walked in. I saw oily and dirty car parts laying around like engines, wheels and gears and some papers here and there but in the center, I spotted a sagging couch and a plasma television, perfect. As I neared it, a voice spoke up making me jump quite a bit at the intrusion. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. I spun around and met Taemin's playful brown eyes. 

"Well I just told Minho to buy a load of junk food for me and possibly you guys and gave him my car and money and I need to chill before he gets back so here I am." I answered his question with just one breath aren't I amazing but that left me out of breath. 

He let out a chuckle. "Do you play video games like COD?" 

"I know cooking mama? But I don't know COD or how to play it but I can learn it now." I answered confidently. Wow, where is this all coming from. 

Taemin and I lost track of time before Minho walked in bearing numerous bags in his hands. I spared him a glance and I caught his glare. 

"Hey, you're back you can just put those on the couch" I uttered not taking my eyes off the screen and since we're already on the floor why not make use of the couch. 

The blonde devils was leading and I'd be lying if I said I did not try to sabotage him you know, random and simple acts like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter