Chapter 9

Slave to the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks, ma-What are you doing here?!" He locked gazes with me. 

"Um, just stopping by. Riding around.." I answered unconvincingly trying my best not to drool and let my jaw drop. Minho is wearing tattered jeans and a pair of rugged Chuck Taylors along with an oil-stained tank top. He had black oil on his cheek and toned arms; he's definitely rocking that rugged and mechanic look right there. 

"Why?" He muttered crossing his arms in front of him making his toned arms look a lot more toned. 

"umm" I am really trying hard not to get distracted right here. 

"Wait, who are you again?" Taemin asked looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed. 

"Sulli. Choi Sulli" I replied "Just a friend of Minho." 

"I heard an audible 'oh' escape his lips then Minho approached me. 

"Can we talk?" He said and just hastily dragged me away from the auto shop without letting me give my decision. 

"Can I say no?" "What are you doing here?!" we said simultaneously as I roughly jerked my arm from his grip. 

" I just need you to do something for me" I said also crossing my arms and glaring at him saying something at the top of my head.

"Sorry, but it's my day off princess." He replied to me cockily with a smug grin on his face

"SO?" My tone matching his, I shall not back down to this quite handsome being I am stronger than him. 

"This is breaching of the contract PRINCESS." He retorted adding a lot of ridicule

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter