Chapter 4

Slave to the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys …

Sorry for not updating like years I have a busy schedule like super busy that I can’t promise to update every week I don’t even have time to update. I just made the next chapters by my phone and update with it so sorry for the typographical errors.

***********************************************************************************

Minho Choi

“Miss meet Minho Choi your new personal servant.” I smirked when it dawned on me as to who this chick was. It was that nerd or geek (ugh what you call the) a while back. This is interesting. The girl stopped to stand right before me. She looked up at me with an anxious expression and I’m sure she would draw blood from how roughly she chewed on her lip.

“It’s a pleasure meeting you Miss Choi.” I smirked letting the sarcasm ooze into my voice. Her eyes widen a fraction of an inch as she quickly looked up at me then darted her gaze away; her face blushing pink as she cleared .

“Changmin would you give us a minute?” She said her voice soft as she tucked a loose strand of ebony hair behind her ear.

“As you wish,” Changmin replied giving me one last glance before he left the room.

“Please don’t tell anyone.” I looked back at the girl as she pleaded me with her eyes.

“Looks like you clean up real well.” I said leaning forward slightly. She looked up at me in shock, and backed away clumsily as she almost tripped on her carpet.

“i-I,,, uh… p-lease just don’t say anything to anyone okay?” She pleaded as she lifted her hands to keep some distance between us. I moved forward until her small hands touched my chest.

“Why should i?” I whispered in her ear. Chuckling as I watched her ear turn red.

“Because I’ll lower your debt to my parents,” she answered boldly as she backed into the stairs and tripped back onto her .

“How do I know you will keep your word?” I asked crossing hands over my chest. Who does she think she is? I bet she’s just another spoiled brat.

“I’ll speak to them as soon as they come home, please just wait till then.” She rose from the steps and stepped as close to me as she would dare. “do we have a deal, please?” she extended her hands toward me and I chuckled running my hands through my hair. What the hell I have nothing left to loose.

I shook her hand surprised at how small it was compared to mine. I gripped it tightly and she did the same back. Was it me or was she suddenly testing my limits?

Sulli Choi

He shook my hand roughly obviously trying to intimidate me but I shook back just as rough. I looked up as he raised a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter