Chapter 7

Slave to the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is chapter 7 enjoy.

Sorry for not updating for a LONG time, there have been some unexpected situations.

This is not edited so sorry for the grammar and wrong spellings.

*************************************************************************************

Sulli’s POV

Luna, Victoria and I were lying down in a circle on my bedroom floor counting the glow in the dark stars that where pasted to my ceiling. We could practically here the crickets chirping in the background. And I hope you already concluded that we are totally bored and boredom is eating away at our brain cells.

“Let’s get out of here!” Victoria said and we turned to face her hoping for a way to get of this boring place.

“Where do we go?” Luna asked.

“Well I know for a fact that Hyun woo is throwing a party tonight.” Victoria smirked sitting into upright position.

“Yeah, a party we are not invited to.” I snorted, propping up on my elbows.

“Oh please do you seriously think that with all the load of people that are gonna be there tonight. Hyun Woo is going to notice that we crashed the party Sulli.” She stated in a matter-of-factly.

“I think it’s a good idea. We should go it’ll be fun.” Luna pitched in excitedly.

“I don’t know guys; I don’t think it’s a good idea.” I said biting my lip nervously.

“Come on, we’ll all dress real nice. No one is going to know or recognize you.” Victoria said standing up and heading into my closet. I quickly rushed in after her.

“Minho will! And he is going to be there tonight for sure.” I said leaning on my closet door.

“And he won’t say anything because you both have an agreement.” She replied turning to face me with her hands on her hips.

“Please Sulli!! Let’s go.” Luna practically begged from behind me. I felt weaken and I sighed.

“FINE!” I said looking for a dress to wear.

“Yay!” They both squealed in unison. I let Victoria and Luna borrow dresses to wear since they were both my size (Let’s just pretendJ). Luna decided to wear a pastel pink skin tight dress with black elbow gloves and black strappy heels with silver stones. Victoria on the other hand went with a strapless black dress that was tight at the waist but poofed out almost like a tutu. She wore gold pumps with the dress.

I decide to go with a simple neckline dress that began light blue and gradually turned darker: it had small sleeves and a plunging neckline. I put on a pair of dark blue pumps and some studded earrings. I let my hair fall naturally with little curls at the bottom while I put a bit mascara and lip gloss.

We all looked in the mirror one last time before heading out the door. Changmin drove us to the party, of course he dropped us to off a blocked away. When we reached the two stories home light rays emanated through the windows and the music was blasting. I went up the steps of the house and opened the door only to reveal a very crowded living room full of people pressing their bodies against each other as they danced. We quickly joined the crowd dancing our way through the dance floor.

“I’m going to get us something to drink, do you guys want anything?” Victoria yelled over the music.

“Beer!” Luna yelled back enthusiastically.  “Cola.” I shouted and Victoria nodded disappearing into the crowd.

Two hours later I sat on the couch that was moved into an empty hallway to make room for dancing in the living room. Joy, I thought sipping on my cola; I came to a party to sit on a couch and I don’t even know where my friends went.

“Hey there.” Someone said as he approaches me. I squinted my eyes in the bad lighting to see Hyun Woo heading towards me.

“Hi.” I said back looking up at him with a bored expression.  “What’s a prett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter