Chapter 6 -

Slave to the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here’s Chapter 6 Enjoy.. 

SO this is just pt. 2 of the last chapter ....

*************************************************************************************

Sulli’s POV

“Let’s get going miss” His breath was fanning my cheek. I shiver slightly and my pulse spiked as I felt myself turn beet red.

“Ever heard of personal space?” I spat turning around to face Minho. I’m proud of myself by rightfully guessing it’s him rather than any stranger and because I didn’t say anything stupid unlike my usual word diarrhea. I sighed, looking up the sky. God, can’t I go one day in peace anymore? What wrong did I do in my past life, huh?

He pulled away and I turned to face his obnoxious smirk “Not really.” I groaned internally. He is so infuriating. “Let’s go.” He said as he began walking towards his bike grabbing me again and dragging me towards it.

“Go where?” I murmured making myself heavy as he pulled me closer to his bike.

“Home miss” He replied smugly.

The image of his black Ducati came to my mind. Oh there is no way in heaven or heel I will ride that death trap. “Minho” I called out and he stopped in his tracks, letting go of my arm and facing me. “I’m not riding your bike.” I uttered sternly. No way I’m getting on that hellish thing.

“You scared?” Minho  asked raising an eyebrow. I shook my head viciously.

“I just don’t want to die at the age of seventeen.” (did I already gave their ages?) I retorted, crossing my arms across my chest.

“Oh c’mon Sulli, it’s not gonna be that bad.” I raised an eyebrow at him and said nothing. Yeah buddy, go tell that to someone else.

“That’s what they always say.” I grumbled to myself.

“If you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter