Chapter 11

Slave to the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, thanks I don't feel used at all." I said sarcastically and Taemin wink at me from the corner if his eye. I giggled. 

"Rematch!" I yelled grabbing a controller. 

"You still haven't got your fill of having your kicked for one day huh?" Taemin replied as he also grabbed a controller and started the game. 

"We'll see who gets their  handed to them this time." I replied laughing. 

Four games, two ice cream pints, and a lot of chips later it was two - two and the tension in the room could be sliced with a knife. My muscles are rigid as I pressed the buttons, my eyes glued to the screen. I could feel Taemin's muscle tense beside me as we came to the last round. It was all or nothing. I was right about to get the headshot my insides were throwing a party and I couldn't remove the smirk off of my face when suddenly the screen went blank. 

"What the!!!" "Oh my gosh!" Taemin and I screamed in unison. Minho is standing in front of the TV with the extension cord in his hand, clearly showing that he is the culprit. 

"What was that for?!" Taemin asked. 

"Taemin, get to work and you Sulli GO HOME." He said putting emphasis on go home.

"You're just mad because I'm stealing your best friend and we're having so much fun without you." I retorted.

"No, please be my guest. He's not much of a friend anyways. He said taking turns in glaring at us. 

"Ouch, you wound me man." Taemin said and dramatically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter