Chapter 1

Slave to the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys thank you for the comments and subscribing I wish to reach you expectations.

So here is chapter 1 enjoy…

*************************************************************************************

Choi Sulli

Ring.

Who would have ever guessed that a quite annoying sound would be the sound of freedom of us students. Everyone quickly packed away their things frantically trying to get out of the walls that imprisoned us every week. I put all my notes away and closed my textbook, rising from my chair and moving out into the chaotic hallway.

Laughter and busy chatter of students echoed in the long halls as everyone scurried to their lockers and out the wide gates of our school. I hurried to my locker fumbling with the lock until it clicked open. I roughly threw my textbooks in, my arms tired from lugging these heavy books around all day. Sometimes I have to wonder what kind of people sit around and create these books that practically border line into child abuse. :DD

I grabbed my backpack throwing it over my shoulder and plugging in my head phones. As I walked out of the now empty hallways. I was concentrating on the lines on the floor trying not to step on any I ran into something hard. I fell back but a hand easily caught me and steadied me back on my feet.

“My bad”, I muttered looking up, my heart skipping a beat I looked into piercing hazel eyes. I couldn’t believe I ran into Choi Minho, aka the school’s resident bad . He was the boy, girl’s day dreamed about; he was untouchable and had a cloud of mystery that clung to his every move.

“Watch where you’re going.” He muttered pushing me aside lightly; his jaw tight and anger slipped into his words. I stood there in a bit of shock. But I quickly shook my head and kept walking, what crawled up his and died? Once in the sunny parking lot I headed to where I knew my best friends would be waiting by Victoria’s car.

“How was your day?” Luna asked in her usual sing song voice as I approached the car. I looked at Victoria who was leaning against her car arms crossed over her chest in her usual combat boots and leather jacket. Her head nodding the beat of the song that blasted out of her head phones clearly avoiding all conversation with Ellie, her black and blue curls bouncing with the rhyme of her head.

“It was fine.” I told Luna giving her a small smile as I pulled a head phone out of my ear.

 “Mine too, though a bit boring. But that shouldn’t matter anymore because it’s such a beautiful day. We should do something like go to the park or pool. Oh my god, we can drive to the beach and bask in the sweet wind and bright sunshine.” Luna chirped and started doing little twirls next to the car, her sundress flowing around her. I sighed opening the passenger door and sliding in.

“Yo miss sunshine, if you don’t get in the car right now we are going to leave you, again.” Victoria said glaring at Luna.

“You wouldn’t.” Luna mused, her doe brown eyes wide.

“Watch me.” Victoria got in the car and started the engine. Luna Squeaked before jumping into the back seat. I laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter