Chapter Eight

Guys, Let's Hide Jongin's Pants
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So…”

 

 

 

Yuni jumped in fright. She wasn’t expecting the Chinese male to break the silence so soon. Especially when it was five seconds after they had entered the bathroom. Now that she thought about it, why the hell was she in the bathroom… with a very good looking guy?!

 

 

 

Peering down at the tiled floor, Yuni swallowed the lump in . “Er… I think I should leave…” the girl nervously stated, shuffling her way towards the door to make her exit. Before leaving, she looked behind once more to bathe in the beauty of the Chinese male who was looking into the mirror, fixing strands of his blonde locks. Leaning forward closer to the mirror, knocking several beauty products over during the process, he raised his arm to check his BB Cream.

 

 

 

A patch of his dark armpit hair revealed to the girl who was already mentally squealing and was already weak at her knees.

 

 

 

This was too much testosterones for her in one day.

 

 

 

As soon as she saw him side-glancing at her wondering what the heck she was doing, she whipped her head with a derp face plastered across her features before realising she had made a fool out of herself. Slowly, a deep scarlet colour spread across Yuni’s cheeks, making her face take on an ‘embarrassed anime female lead’ appearance.

 

 

 

“I’ll leave,” the girl muttered, her hand resting reluctantly on the door handle.

 

 

 

“Stay.”

 

 

 

Yuni blinked, trying to comprehend that one word. Did he just ask to stay? Oh holy BB Cream on a monkey! For once throughout the 18 years of her life, a guy, a hot, tall one in fact (and foreign too!), had asked her to stay! Not leave, stay!

 

 

 

“E-e-excuse m-me?” the girl stuttered. She turned her head ever so slightly, sticking it out with her neatly groomed eyebrows furrowed for emphasis, hoping that he would repeat that one word he said ‘oh-so-ily’.

 

 

 

“I asked you to stay, didn’t I? Or don’t you want to?” Kris stated. The 18-year-old girl could imagine him staring at her side-profile with a raised eyebrow, which he was doing likewise. Whirling herself around with a childish ‘hmph!’, she placed her hands on her hips in an ‘attempting’ majestic manner, resulting in a childlike appearance from her due to her short 159cm height. An amused smile grew upon the Chinese male’s face.   

 

 

 

Yuni opened to retort however, realising that the older man was not checking himself out in the mirror anymore but was in a different position that seemed to make her even more weak at her knees (if that was possible). He was in a sitting position, leaning against the cool tiles of the bathroom, with his left leg bent and the other laid stretched in front of him. To intensify the growing heat of the small room, his arm was propped up on the upright leg and he gazed coolly with his dark orbs at the girl who was beginning to turn red… even more.

 

 

“So…” Yuni drawled, touching her face frequently in hopes of the crimson vanishing from her cheeks, even if it might make her look like a vampire.

 

 

 

“So…” the other said, swiftly getting up, closing the distance between the two until he was standing in front of the girl.

 

 

 

Here we go again… Yuni thought, looking around her. Her eyes fell upon the uncountable number of beauty products scattered around the sink. She eyed the various shapes and sizes of the bottles disapprovingly.

 

 

 

I bet half of these belong to this giant in front of me. Aish, boys will be boys… Oh look, he’s checking himself out… again.

 

 

 

She stared at him through the mirror, watching how he manipulated each lock to its perfect position. Hell, it didn’t take her that long to do her hair.

 

 

 

To her surprise, the male turned his blonde head to face her, his eyebrows raised in a questioning manner.

 

 

 

“Yes?” he drawled, his eyes lingered on the petite frame of the girl before pursing his lips in concentration and returned to his art of lock-manipulating in front of the mirror. He did a lot of head-turning today…

 

 

 

“Just wondering, what is your ideal type?” blurted Yuni, accidently allowing her inner-fangirl to control her body for a moment.


 

Damn it.

 

 

 

“My ideal type hm?”

 

 

No turning back now…

 

 

 

The girl bobbed her head quickly, realising that the Chinese wasn’t facing her and let out a quiet ‘yeah’.

 

 

 

“If you must know…” he began to drawl and another smirk gradually beginning to form. “I like girls…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Duh, of course you like girls… unless you’re gay...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes… do continue you y little, I mean tall Angry Bird…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish! Just get on with it you stupid fool!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“C--”

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter