Chapter Ten

Guys, Let's Hide Jongin's Pants
Please log in to read the full chapter

“We seriously need to find a way out soon,” sighed Jina staring at the tiled floor.


 

“We could always use the window,” suggested the male next to her, who was also trapped in the room with her by the mastermind troll, Jongdae.


 

Snapping her gaze in his direction, she scowled at him, “I’m not jumping… a bajillion feet to my death.”


 

“I wish you would,” retorted the other, narrowing his eyes at her. Ignoring his answer, the teenage girl allowed her eyes to roam around the small room, scanning each nook and cranny hoping that there will be an escape route and something to escape herself from… him.


 

“Pipe? Toilet? Plug hole? Key hole?” Jongin began to name any possible escape route, no matter how unrealistic it sounded. “Ventilation shaft?”


 

Jina’s ears pricked up at the two words.


 

“There’s a ventilation shaft here?”


 

“Up there,” Jongin nodded towards one corner of the room. Automatically tilting her head up at the direction, just like the other male had said, it was up there. All the way up there… by the ceiling if you wanted to exaggerate.


 

“It looks… small,” Jina muttered, running all the spy movies she had ever watched in her mind, seeing if they had any chance of helping her pry open the ventilation shaft.


 

“Duh… what do you expect? To fit through it and find your way back to the living room then jump onto Jongdae, hoping your weight will crush him to death?” His left eyebrow raised higher at each word until it reached his hairline. Jina stared at him at his ridiculous, now bizarre face and flicked his forehead at his stupidity. She rolled her eyes at his response which of course, from a poor weakling like him, was ‘Ow!’


 

“What do you think?” she said, returning her attention to the ventilation shaft, gazing at it as if it was the most interesting thing that has ever come across her path.


 

Jongin ruffled his hair and paced around the room one more time. “Well I don’t know!” he sighed exasperatedly, “How am I suppose to read that tiny pea brain of yours that could be thinking who knows what!”


 

The girl scoffed before crossing her arms and directed her cold, cold stare at him. “Well it’s not as small as your feather head bird brain… even your stupid lucky pants can’t fix that. Sorry… not.”


 

The two glowered at each other.


 

After feeling his eyes water from the on-going staring war, he decided to look away to blink all of that dryness out. “Aish! Just figure out a way to get us out of here!” Jongin whined childishly, shaking his leg violently in any random direction, secretly hoping it’d hit the girl. Just as always, he failed… miserably accidently ramming his poor leg right down into the heart of the toilet. He didn’t even know how his “precious, dear” (Jina rolled her eyes) foot managed to get in there.


 

“Typical.”


 

The girl glanced at his now-soaked leg and sock in disapproval and sighed, watching the male pull a tantrum and hop around. Her loathing face changed to a state of confusion when Jongin hopped his way over to the shower, closing the glass door.


 

“You might want to turn around for a bit,” called Jongin loudly, thinking that she wouldn’t him through the glass door. He started make indecipherable gestures, such as pointing at the shower and then his trousers before making pulling-pants-down motion.


 

“What?” Jina pulled a very confused face, her facial features morphing into a face what one would call a derp. To the teenage boy’s relief, after probably half a minute of his bizarre gestures and a stupid game of charades, the girl let out a long, drawled ‘Oh.’ This was followed by…


 

“Oh, hell no!”


 

...with a train of curses, threats and explanations that poured out faster than bullets blasting from a machine gun. Hell, the intensity could even rival it. Her chest heaved and the motion was accompanied by deep breaths, which was her attempt to getting her breathing rate back to normal. She seriously needed to go to the gym...


 

Jina yanked the crystalware door open, dragging the boy out and sat him down in a corner where he began to let out pathetic whines, hoping for mercy. She screeched out another threat. That shut him up.


 

Ignoring the low-pitched wails, she made her way over to attempt open the ventilation shaft which was probably the most safest way of escaping from the locked bathroom. There were other options too!


 

Of course, such options like climbing out of the window and jumping to their deaths or squeezing themselves through the keyhole sounds rather unreasonable for a completely normal, sane-headed Korean teenager like her. However for someone who is a completely stupid, stubborn, idiotic dimwit such as Kim Jongin, flushing him out of the building via the toilet; it doesn’t seem too bad of an idea.


 

Sigh… shoving Kim Jongin down the toil

Please log in to read the full chapter