Chapter Five

Guys, Let's Hide Jongin's Pants
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Where’s the bag full of the laundry that you didn’t wash?” asked Kyungsoo looking around after Jina had left.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, maybe she took it with her by accident. Anyway, I’m going to take a shower,” A yawn escaped from Jongin’s lips as he spoke.

 

 

 

His apathetic behaviour made the elder glower.

 

 

 

As he made his way to the bathroom, a knowing grin appeared on Jongdae’s face.

 

 

 

“Ooh! Hyung! You’re going to do a tro--” Chanyeol was cut in mid-sentence as the elder slapped a hand over his mouth and

dragged him away.

 

 

 

“Shut it you idiot. He might hear us,” snapped Jongdae in the other’s ear, nodding his head at the retreating figure of Jongin.

 

 

 

Ignoring the younger’s protests, who kept mumbling profanities that were difficult to decipher, he dragged the tall Happy Virus to the kitchen.

 

 

 

Annoyed that his hyung still had his hand attached to his lips, he gathered the saliva in his mouth before shooting it out, onto Jongdae’s palm .

 

 

 

“Eww! Gross!” squealed the elder, retreating his hand before wiping it onto the younger’s shirt, in hopes of removing the clear substance while the other cackled.

 

 

 

“Anyway, so are you going to troll Jongin?” asked Chanyeol, a creepy smile was already beginning to form.

 

 

 

“Maybe,” drawled Jongdae playfully.

 

 

 

Chanyeol scratched the back of his head. “So... what exactly are you going to do?”

 

 

 

Jongdae clapped Chanyeol’s back and hauled him in closer for a whisper. “You’ll see. Just go find some bugs, any will be fine. I’ll steal his clothes and towel,” Jongdae, pressed his ear against the bathroom door where he can hear the younger singing soulfully in the shower. He grimaced at the sound and retreated from the wooden door. “Remind me to never take him to Karaoke.”

 

 

 

“Okay. Never take him to Karaoke!” beamed Chanyeol. “By the way, why do I have to get the bugs?”

 

 

 

“Because.... you can reach over the shower... BUT THAT’S BESIDE THE POINT.” He pushed the other out of the way to try and unlock the door. “Just get the damn bugs so we can mark today as something that will go down in History as Kim Jongin’s worst nightmare.”

 

 

 

Slowly opening the door that led to the bathroom, as silent as a descending feather, as sleek as a feline, he crept in. Stealthily, his fingers wrapped around the clothes that laid crisp and clean on the toilet seat and in one sneaky move, his other hand snatched the towel off the hook. He left the warm room filled with water vapour in the same furtive manner. Closing the barrier as quietly as he could, a large presence towered over him.

 

 

 

Crap, please don’t tell me that is Kris...

 

 

 

Jongdae whirled around cautiously, peering at the taller one through his eyelids. Nearly dying of relief, he sank to the ground as his eyes met a set of pearly whites curved into a grin. It was none other than the Happy Virus: Park Chanyeol.    

 

 

 

“Dude!” exclaimed Jongdae, clutching his chest where his heart was pounding furiously out of fright and then quickly looking behind to see if his victim heard him. “Never scare me like that from now on!” he hissed this time.

 

 

 

“Sure!” chuckled the one hundred and eighty five centimetres tall Korean, who clutched a container full of all sorts of alarming creepy-crawlies. He secretly thanked Kyungsoo for growing a mini garden on their balcony where he garnered all of these critters.

 

 

 

“Perfect!” Jongdae smiled, chuckling at the thought of what the victim’s reaction would be. He knew Jongin’s fear and he was using it up to his advantage. “Stay here and wait ‘til Jongin starts ranting about the water supply.”

 

 

 

“Why?” questioned the other, tilting his head in a confused manner.

 

 

 

“Just do it,” retorted the elder, leaving the other in front of the bathroom. Chanyeol watched his hyung’s retreating figure, bewildered about the whole situation and sat there, waiting... until...

 

 

 

“OKAY! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE WATER SUPPLY! WHERE THE FREAKING HELL IS THE WATER?” Faint clanks and

clinks could be heard behind the door. “IS THE SHOWER BROKEN OR WHAT? KIM JONGDAE! PARK CHANYEOL! I KNOW IT’S YOU. YOU’RE DEAD!” screamed Jongin.

 

 

 

An automatic smile appeared on the Happy Virus’ face as Jongdae came running back, panting as if the boy had run a marathon.

 

 

 

“Do... it,” gasped the elder, dropping to his knees, trying to get his breath back.

 

 

 

Giving the older a salute, he twisted the doorknob, ran to the showers and released the hair-raising creatures out of the confinements of the container (which happened to be the same one Jongin used on Jina). Giving the insects an energetic wave goodbye, he turned around to face the other, waiting to receive more orders.

 

 

 

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE? MAY THE TWO OF YO-- OH MY GOD! ARE T-T-THOSE...  SPIDERS! SOMEONE HELP ME!”

 

 

 

The pair of trolls snickered at Jongin’s cries that were probably loud enough for the Queen of England to hear. Trying to suppress his chuckles that would cause unnecessary attention, he slapped a hand across the other’s mouth as well as his own.

 

 

 

“Okay, I’m going to sticky-note his room and you...” he began, removing his hand from Chanyeol’s mouth. “You’re going to hold his towel out of reach long enough for me to cover his whole room with sticky notes. You can do whatever, blackmail him and stuff if you want. I don’t care. Just hold it out of reach long enough for me to sticky note his room. Okay?”

 

 

 

“‘Kay. Just make sure Kyungsoo doesn’t clean it up,” stated the auburn-haired boy.

 

 

 

“Holy crap, I forgot about Kyungsoo umma,” shrieked Jongdae. “He’ll have our heads on a silver platter if he finds out. I’ll just promise him I’ll clean up afterwards. Don’t worry though because it’s actually Prince Charming over there,” He pointed towards the still screaming man in the shower, trying to get rid of the arachnids without the aid of water. “that’s cleaning it up.”

 

 

 

“But seriously, if he does turn us to dinner... I won’t mind unless he includes me in his Kimchi Spaghetti. His’ are the best.”

 

 

 

Jongdae sighed at the other’s effort of trying to ridicule the situation. “Here. Catch!” A towel was thrown in Chanyeol’s direction. “Now remember what I said, buy me some time to spam the walls okay?”

 

 

 

“Yeah, yeah, good luck,” droned the younger. He heard the sound of the bathroom door creak open slowly. He took a step back, making sure that he and the towel was out of reach until a head appeared through the gap between the door and wall.

 

 

 

Time to shine.

 

 

 

“Hello, there, may I interest you in buying one of these wonderful towels?” the boy said mockingly, indicating the towel he was holding.

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter