Chapter Three

Guys, Let's Hide Jongin's Pants
Please log in to read the full chapter

After leaving the apartment full of boys, she skipped all the way back to the laundry store in a Chanyeol-like way with a wide smile on her face. She absolutely loved the sweet taste of revenge. Sadly, her joy of the success of her revenge came to an abrupt end as she approached the laundry store. She encountered a long line of angry, annoyed customers queuing outside.

 

 

 

Uh oh. Karma stinks.

 

 

 

“Does it take you that long to take a dump?” questioned an elderly man, shaking a bag angrily at her face which probably contained dirty clothes ready to be cleaned. He pointed towards the sign which Jina wrote on.

 

 

 

“Well you see, long story short, a guy came in and accused me of stea-- Oof!”

 

 

 

The elder had ed the bag into her face and grunted, “Just do your job lady. Nobody wants to know what you were up to in the toilet and the queue is not getting any shorter.”

 

 

 

Jeez, this dude was cranky.

 

 

 

One by one, each customer in turn began to shove their bags of laundry to the girl and left in a flourish.

 

 

 

Have the people in Korea turned into divas or what?

 

 

 

Out of the corner of her eye, a solitary item stood alone in one corner of the store. Curious, she dropped the bags of laundry that she held in her arms, she went to pick up the article. Recognising it as the rucksack that belonged to the guy, who accused her of stealing his lucky pants, Jina twisted her face in disgust and dropped it back onto the ground, as if it was a disease. She walked back towards the washing machines, picking up the bags of filthy laundry along the way and began to clean them.

 

 

 

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours. It seemed as if Chronos, the god of time was adding more sand to Jina’s hourglass and Phoebus, the sun god, was taking his sweet, sweet time dragging the sun across the sky, from east to west.

 

 

 

Aish this is what I get for studying western History.

 

 

 

After reaching her bedroom, located above the laundry store along with her parents’ bedroom, she flopped down onto her bed in exhaustion and let out a small sigh. It had been a tiring day, especially with those demanding customers. They really had no patience.

 

 

 

Thanks to that Kim Jongin.

 

 

 

Talking about that kid...

 

 

 

How was she going to return the bag to him? She wasn’t going to risk him giving her another nerve pinch and then tying her up again.

 

 

 

Oh no, she wasn’t going through that experience again, especially when he now knew her fear of stuffed toys. The thought of it made her snort and roll her eyes.



How can this Kim Jongin guy be so childish? Tying someone up? Seriously.She grabbed her pillow and stuffed it to her face, letting out a scream to release her pent up anger and thrashed around. “Seriously... how the hell am I suppose to give it back to him...?” she muttered into the linen and turned to her side.



Once again, she thrashed around in annoyance, knocking the blanket off her bed alongside other small ornaments on her bedside table. “Damn,” she cursed as she rolled to the side of the bed to pick up the blanket. It was proved to be difficult as she couldn’t even reach out to grab it without groaning in pain.


 

I seriously need to go to the gym...


 

Although summer was arriving, Jina still longed for the warmth of her blanket. Unable to pick it up, she rolled off her bed where she and her beloved blanket could’ve been in pure bliss. As her body touched the floor of her bedroom, she groaned in pain. To her dismay, the cold wooden planks made contact with her torso instead of her blanket, where she could have delved herself within. A yelp was followed soon after as Jina felt the cold chill her to the bones, sending a shiver down her spine.


 

Not able to sleep, she sat up grumbling. Although she had been laying there for a mere minute, her short, straight hair was now a mess, sticking in different directions looking as if she hasn’t touched a comb before in her lifetime. There was something bothering her. Something that kept lingering at the back of her mind which was also preventing her from her ‘beauty sleep’ as girly-girls (or Kris) would say.


 

Groaning in annoyance, her hand reached up to her bedside table fumbling for a particular electronic device until a cold, rectangular piece of metal came in contact with her palm. Curling her fingers around the object (which happened to be her phone), she began to scroll down her contacts list looking for a particular person. Clicking the call button, the phone began to ring...


 

A few seconds later... a female answered, sounding very annoyed.


 

“YAH! SONG JINA! I’M TRYING TO HAVE MY BEAUTY SLEEP HERE! DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPOR--”


 

Oh my God, Kris is perfect for her.



 

“Yuni,” Jina mumbled, cutting said girl off. “I need your help.”




“With what.”




“Well... I have to return this bag to a guy who ti--”




“Guy? What guy? Why didn’t you tell me about this sooner? Is he cute? What does he look like?” Sounding excited, Yuni began to bombard Jina with questions related about boys.

 

 

 

I still don’t get how I am still friends with this boy-obsessed girl...

 

 

 

Letting out a soft chuckle, inaudible to anyone but herself, Jina shook her head in amusement at her friend’s sudden change of moods and prepared herself for a long explanation.

 

 

 

Back at the apartment, someone else was also having a predicament.

 

 

 

“SOMEONE!!!!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!” wailed Jongin, jumping around in hopes of avoiding the crickets that continued to hop on and off his head.

 

 

 

“Tch! Serves you right!” Jongin heard Jongdae’s voice just outside.

Please log in to read the full chapter