Chapter 2~

Speed Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 02~

 



“He’s hit a bus already in Venice.” Kangin spoke while walking behind Leeteuk, the Lieutenant of L.A.P.D


Leeteuk nodded gravely and replied while walking towards Henry,”We’ve already received a ransom demand from the supposed-to-be-dead terrorist. He’s says he’s rigged a bus”
 

 



Henry frowned while clutching the mouthpiece of the phone closer to his ear.

Leeteuk looked at the empty table across Henry’s and asked,”Where is Sungmin?”
 

 




Henry looked up into the eyes of the Lieutenant,”Where do you think?”

 



~~~~~

 

 



Sungmin gripped the steering wheel of the Audi and murmured,”I’ve got to get on the bus.”


“Get on the bus...yeah. You do that. Get on the bus that is armed with a bomb!” Heechul exclaimed hysterically.
 

 

 




Sungmin ignored Heechul and turned to scream towards the bus-driver,Shindong,”You have to stay in this lane,alright? And stay above 50 miles. Drive Straight.”


Shindong swallowed nervously before nodding.

 

 


Heechul whimpered,”Please watch the road.”


Sungmin stepped his foot onto the accelerator and asked,”Are you insured?”


 



Heechul rolled his eyes,”Of course I am!”


Sungmin wordlessly opened the door to the Audi and released the pressure of his foot on the accelerator.

 

 

 


Heechul screamed as the door to his precious baby,his Audi slammed against the front of the bus and was ripped from the body of the car.


“.What did you just do?! My baby!”Heechul screamed while clutching his head in anguish.
 



Sungmin gritted his teeth in concentration, trying to figure out how to maintain proper distance from the Audi and the armed bus.
 



“You just...broke my door.”Heechul wailed.

 

 


Sungmin waved Heechul’s phone and asked seriously,”Sir, I need to take your phone.”


Heechul just whimpered,”, just take the phone.”




Shoving the cellphone into the pocket of his denims, Sungmin murmured,”Take the wheel.”
 

 



He lifted himself off the seat slowly, with his eyebrows scrunched up in focus.

Heechul screamed in panic,”Dont tell me.. dude are you gonna jump?!”



Sungmin simply clutched the headboard of the Audi as he balanced himself on to the car seat, leaving Heechul to stir the car safely.
 

 



”Oh . .” Heechul yelled as he immediately latched his hands to the steering wheel of the Audi.




Kyuhyun craned his neck anxiously as he saw the man in the car raising up on to the car seat. He felt his face drained of colour when he realised what the man was about to do.

 


Sungmin was going to jump on to the moving bus.





Sungmin bellowed,against the sound of the motor of the car,”Keep driving straight!”
 

 



Shindong widened his eyes in astonishment and nodded hesitatingly, fearing for what the young man was about to do.


Kyuhyun gasped and covered his mouth with his palm in anxiety. He found himself clutching the middle aged lady’s arm in worry on seeing the look of seriousness and concentration on the young man’s face.
 

 



Will he make it?
 

 



Sungmin pursed his bow-shaped lips tightly and plunged out of the Audi in one swift motion.

He groaned as his body met up with the hard metal of the bus’ doorstep.

 




“Oh .!” Heechul screamed as Sungmin’s feet hit the road.




Sungmin dragged himself upwards while groaning, clutching the metal bar to bring himself into the bus.




Heechul screamed hysterically as his Audi crashed into a huge water tank located at the place where the highway forked into two.


“.”




Sungmin breathed heavily while raising himself to his feet.

 

 

He had done it.



Kyuhyun breathed a sigh of relief and mumbled,”This guy is way over his mind.”


Sungmin shakily stumbled towards Shindong and murmured,” 50. You have to stay above 50!”

 



Shindong eyed the young man nervously and nodded after shifting his eyes to the speedometer of the bus.


Kyuhyun stood up while clutching the metal pole tightly,”Excuse me sir, are you out of your mind?!”


 



Sungmin turned to the voice and he swallowed before bellowing,”Everybody, I’m Lee Sungmin,L.A.P.D.”


He clutched his identification badge tightly into his palm and continued gravely,”And we have a slight situation on the bus.”

 

 



Sungmin frowned seeing Kyuhyun still standing up and blinking at him. He patiently instructed,”If you please sir, can you sit down?”


Kyuhyun scowled and argued,”No I wont. You’re scaring the crap out of these people here.”


 



Sungmin pursed his lips together and exclaimed,”Sir please!”


Kyuhyun sighed in defeat as Sungmin towered over his form and was glancing down at him seriously, his amber eyes filled with anxiety and helplessness.
 

 



He wordlessly settled down into the seat beside the middle-aged lady and scowled at Sungmin.



Sungmin clutched the metal bar located close to the ceiling of the bus and instructed,”If everybody will remain calm and remain in their seats.”
 

 




“We should be able to defuse the problem...”



All of a sudden, a man pulled a revolver out of his jacket and screamed,”Get away from me!”


Sungmin immediately brought out his own gun from the backpocket of his denims and gritted his teeth.
Pointing his revolver at Sungmin, the man breathed heavily.


 


Sungmin swallowed slightly before exclaiming,”I dont know you dude. I’m not here for you. Let’s not do this.”


Kyuhyun’s eyes widened in panic and he whimpered while lowering his head down.

 




The man’s hand were shaking with nervousness as he screamed,”Stop this bus!Stop this bus right now!”


Sungmin bellowed,”Listen.Listen to me!”


 


He lowered his gun from the visibly trembling man,”Now Im gonna put away this gun,okay?”


Sungmin slowly slide his gun back into his pocket while maintaining eye contact with the man the entire while.


Raising his hand, Sungmin spoke,”Now, listen. I don’t care about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter