Chapter 5~

Speed Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungmin yelled out having an arm wrapped around Shindong’s waist,”Okay okay! That’s perfect- now hold it steady, Kyuhyun!”


Kyuhyun scrunched up his nose in concentration trying to keep the speeding bus as close to the oversized load truck steadily.


“You got him? Is this okay?” spoke Sungmin as he took Shindong’s body from Yunho and while standing on the threshold of the bus, he gently transferred Shindong into Leeteuk and Kangin’s awaiting arms.

 

 



Zhoumi squealed in delight as the two men supported Shindong’s wounded form firmly and settled him onto the floor of the truck,”Hell yeah!” He cheered as relieved smiles broke out on the face of all the passengers.. well all, except one.


Sungmin stumbled into the bus shakily and murmured,“I’m alright, thank you for your help sir.”  Yunho simply clapped the young cop’s shoulders in response with a satisfied grin.
 

 



“Oh my god. Mr.Cop you did it!” Kyuhyun beamed happily bouncing lightly against the seat, with an adorable smile over his lips as he glanced towards Sungmin.



A disgusted look came over a woman’s face as she grimaced seeing Shindong resting peacefully among the other cops. It was so unfair that

Sungmin breathed a sigh of relief and grinned back at Kyuhyun, taking his position behind the seat,”Wow, that was a splendid job, Kyuhyun-ah~ Shindong’s gonna be okay.”
 

 

 



The woman who had previously yelled at Sungmin, criticizing and abusing him, stumbled towards the door of the bus with a mad gleam in her eyes.


She stretched her arms towards the oversized load truck and looked crazily towards the cops.
 


“Gimme your hand lady.” One of the officers yelled. She looked behind her shoulders into Nari’s widened eyes and murmured,” I have to get off this bus, Nari.”
 


 


Nari screamed hysterically,”No Seohyun!”

“Come on lady!” The officer urged her as she glanced back towards the speeding truck.
 

 



Sungmin and Kyuhyun glanced towards the door, alarmed at Nari’s yells.

 

 

Sungmin roared while charging towards her,” NO! Don’t do that lady!”
 

 



The evil bomber smirked seeing the live television broadcast showing a woman standing on the threshold of the bus. “Well well, Sungmin. Seems like you haven't been keeping your promise.”

 

 

With an amused gleam in his eyes, he traced his fingers over the remote control of all the bombs he had planted on the bus.
 

 



Seohyun smiled as she stretched her arm towards the officer and the entire doorstep of the bus blew up- timely triggered and pressed by the bomber who kept a close watch over the aerial view of the broadcast.


Zhoumi yelped and looked over his shoulders in horror, seeing Seohyun’s limp body rolling over the road. Sungmin banged the remainings of the doorstep of the bus with his fists and snarled,”.”
 

 



Leeteuk looked greviously at the entire sequence of events and slumped onto the shoulder’s of his right hand man- Kangin.


Sungmin roared,”Dammit Leeteuk, get those ing choppers out of here!”


 


The bomber listened carefully to the television reporter,”An explosion of some kind-”


“A woman caught underneath the wheels of the bus. A terrible death-”


The man chuckled amusedly,” Television of this century Sungmin. Think you can outsmart me hmm?”

 




Sungmin gritted his teeth grimly, his eyes glued to the gray expanse of road, how the did he not notice Seohyun trying to get off the bus. He kept whipping himself for not being able to prevent the misfortunate accident.

Never mind the fact, the woman had badmouthed him, called him imbecile and worthless, a life is a life- and it was his duty  to protect every life entrusted to him.

 

 



Nari clutched her chest in hurt seeing the woman she’d been seeing everyday the past few months, dying right in front of her eyes. Zhoumi sat up straight in his seat, locking his soul-less eyes towards Yunho,”I can’t be here.”


“This is the wrong bus.. I m-mean. I can’t die here.” He muttered shakily.
 

 


Yunho glanced sharply towards the tall chinese man and barked,”Shut up man. I have a wife.”


Another man stood up angrily from his seat and he spoke,”So just because you have a wife and I dont, it doesnt mean I’m licensed to die.”
 

 


“What are you talking about dude?” Yunho retorted hotly.” This guy is crazy.”


Zhoumi yelled in response,” I think I have full rights to be a little anxious here!” Yunho stood up with his eyes glazing in fury,” Tough guy huh? Let’s take it out right here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter