Chapter 6~

Speed Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun’s head banged against the windowpane as the bus leapt over the huge gap in the section and the wheels slammed against the surface of the road, jolting all the passengers out of their seats.


The speed decreased to 53 miles per hour as the bus speed on, landing safely to the other side of the section.



Sungmin grinded his jaws, his eyes glued to the speedometer, praying to goodness that the speed wouldn't drop down.

“YES!” The passengers screamed and cheered as the bus speed on fastidiously.

 



Zhoumi breathed a sigh of relief as Yunho clapped on his back in a friendly excited manner. They made it.


 They actually ing made it.

 



Sungmin rested his arms over Kyuhyun’s shoulders and murmured,”Are you alright?” The young art student groaned while clutching his head and nodded.




“Is everyone okay?!” Sungmin yelled out trying to see whether any of the passengers had been hurt anywhere. He yelped as Yunho slammed into him and pulled his body into a tight hug.


“We made it!” A pleased grin shot out over the handsome cop’s face as he patted Yunho’s back. Everybody were shaken but they were all safe and happy to be alive.




“You’re the man, Kyuhyun! You’re the man.” Yunho screamed joyfully turning towards front of the bus. Kyuhyun grinned back in response.


“Thank you. Thank you very much.” He spoke but then hissed sharply in pain. Sungmin smiled and stood beside Kyuhyun’s seat again.



“I think you should change professions.” Sungmin started amusedly.


“Ow . To what?” Kyuhyun answered while holding his head gingerly. “Hey hey what’s wrong? Lemme see that.”

 



Sungmin brushed off Kyuhyun’s hair bangs away from the forehead and peered down over the soft pale skin.”Ouch that’s a nasty cut.” He murmured with a grimace.

Sungmin raised the hem of his jacket and brought it towards Kyuhyun’s forehead, wiping off the blood away carefully.



Kyuhyun jumped slightly feeling the cut sting and he groaned,”Thanks.” Sungmin simply shot him a grin and exclaimed,”You should have been a pilot!”




“Well I would’nt say tha-”

Sungmin’s eyes moved towards the large stretch of road ahead of the bus, the gears of his brain started rolling and he hissed,”Get off.”



 


Kyuhyun shot the young cop a bewildered look and mumbled,”W-what?”





”Get off this. Right now! Take the fork that leads to the terminal.” Sungmin urged him crazily.

“Enter inside the airport runaway.” He commanded as Kyuhyun pulled into the street. The speeding bus slammed against the metal fence as it entered the airport.
 

 



Kangin turned his head towards Leeteuk and yelled,”Boss, he just entered the airport!” “What?! Is he crazy- there are about a thousand people there!” An officer exploded.

 



Leeteuk laughed boisterously,”That’s my boy Sungmin. He can circle the runway and buy us a lot of time!” He spoke with a pleased twinkle in his eyes.

 


“The choppers cant fly over there cause it’s restricted.” Kangin finished gladly.
 


“Okay now hurry up and take us there.” Leeteuk commanded.


~~

 



“All of this is so exciting Sungmin.” A shrewd voice spoke into the phone, the second Sungmin glued it to his ear. “Some pretty close calls I would say.”

Sungmin clutched the phone tighter into his hands and snarled,”What do you want?!”



“I want my money boy. I want the money bills in two clear unmarked plastic bags. Do you copy?”



“So you want this huge amount of money you didnt earn?! ”Sungmin barked into the phone.


“Oh,I earned it Sungmin. I spent my entire ing life earning it.”


“I got a medal too, Sungmin. And a pink slip with a tiny sorry-about-your-hand attached to it.”The bomber spoke bitterly.


“Well you have to let me off.”


“No way Sungmin. There’s no way on eart-”

Sungmin frowned as he spoke into the phone,”I need to talk to these people face to face cause they think you’re bull. Let me get off the bus, I’ll arrange for the money-”

“Just me- that’s not a part of the rules.”




A few seconds of silence ensued before the bomber spoke with an air of finality,”Alright boy, I want you back real fast.”

“Fine.”



“Sungmin dont do anything tricky now. I’m watching you. Do not attempt to grow a brain.” With that he cut the call.


Sungmin strode to the front of the bus as Kyuhyun asked him slowly,”So you have a plan now, Sungmin?”

The young LAPD leaned towards Kyuhyun’s shoulder and spoke strongly,”Yeah, he’s agreed to let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter