Chapter 7~

Speed Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 07~

 

“Calm down, kid. I’ll go down and see whether I can spot him.” Yunho assured and scrambled to the back portion of the bus.

 He unscrewed the bolts quickly with precision and ease, and then proceeded to carefully maneuver himself into the opening located on the floor of the bus.

 


Kyuhyun kept glancing backwards, his heart thudding painfully against his ribcage. He was so afraid of the possibility that he’d actually run over Sungmin and that mere thought was enough to make his hands tremble while they clutched themselves tightly over the steering wheel of the bus.


“Can you see him now?!” He yelled frantically.

 

 


Yunho heaved a sigh of relief as he saw Sungmin latching onto the underneath of the bus, holding onto the knife.

 “I see him!” Yunho yelled back in response.

 


Kyuhyun screamed anxiously, “Is he okay? Is he alright?!”

 

“He’s alright, he’s alright!”


Yunho stretched an arm towards Sungmin, wrapping up his fingers securely around the young cop’s wrist and tugging him into the bus,” I gotcha. Steady now!” Sungmin gasped for breath as he rested onto the floor of the bus, taking huge gulps of air- his chest heaving from exertion.

 

 


“You’re a complete nitwit.” Kyuhyun yelled in relief seeing the cop resting safely, leaning towards Yunho as he caught his breath. Sungmin cracked a small grin.

 

 


Leeteuk laughed and yelled across the bus in delight,”Good lord that was so close.
How many lives have you got Sungmin?!”


Sungmin stumbled to his feet and murmured,”Thank you so much for your help sir.” Yunho clasped Sungmin’s shoulders and shook is head in disbelief,”You’re one lucky bastard, you know that?”

 

 

 

Kyuhyun pummeled Sungmin’s chest with one hand and shrieked,”You , do you know how scared I was?! .”

Sungmin grabbed Kyuhyun’s fist with his arm and asked in amusement,”You were scared?”

 

 

“Yeah you er. W-wait what’s that smell?”

 


“ is that gas?! Why do you smell like gas? We’re leaking gas?!” Kyuhyun asked frantically, glancing up to Sungmin’s form in worry.

 

Sungmin scratched his neck sheepishly and confessed,“We are now.”

 

 

 

“Dammit Sungmin, did you have to raise another challenge for us?” Kyuhyun groaned under his breath as Sungmin turned towards Leeteuk who was mounted on the oversized load truck.


“Teukie Hyung, we have a problem. Can you get a fuel tank as soon as possible? I’m afraid we dont have much time left.” He yelled.

 


“Copy that, let’s go boys.” Leeteuk commanded to his crew as the truck drove away from the speeding bus.


“Come on Henry, please find something.” Sungmin murmured under his breath, his eyes clouded in worry seeing the fuel tank meter dropping low.


~~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter