Thank You

Just The Two Of Us

Time always passed by too fast during holiday. Without them knowing, they’re already sitting back at collage with lecturers blabbering about the coming exam. Donghae and Hyukjae who happen not to be in one class since they’re taking different majority are bored to death. Even when they have start coming back to class few weeks ago, they brain never stop thinking about the upcoming winter holiday.

 

Donghae choose to look at the window rather than listening to his lecturer. Honestly, he’s not in the mood today. This morning Hyukjae didn’t pick him up at his house because he wake up late after working his essay up until 3 A.M. Donghae didn’t mind though, because he knows that Hyukjae sleeps really late and he got afternoon class which is understandable if he don’t need to come to class so early. While Donghae got morning class and finish at the evening. But something inside Donghae made him so moody today. He look at the sky. It’s dark. He know that it’s not going to rain because winter is coming soon. He bring his hand to touch the glass of the windows and shudder at the cold feeling. Winter definitely come faster that usual.

 

“Mr. Lee. Did the windows is more important than my lecture?” a loud voice by the lecture makes Donghae jumps on his seat. Everyone is looking at him.

 

“N-No Mr. Kang. I’m sorry.” Donghae lowered his head and apologize. But inside, he feels like choking the hell out of Mr. Kang. The old lecturer didn’t give any other comments besides sighing and continue the lesson.

 

Even when Donghae’s class finish and he got an hour before his other class starts, he’s still grumpy. He look at the window once again because Mr. Kang disturbs him before. He sigh looking at people who walks outside the collage; going home. He’s envy. He didn’t feel like attending his next class.

 

“Why is my baby Hae sighing hmm?” if Donghae got a heart attack disease, he might died right now. Seriously, why everybody keeps appearing from nowhere and startled him. He feels hand wraps on his waist and a chin lay on his shoulder. He could smells a strawberry scent. The scent he knows to well. Suddenly all the tension building inside him slowly disappear. Donghae turn his body around and flung his hand to hug his boyfriend.

 

“Hyukkie~~~” Donghae feels so much better in Hyukjae’s embrace.

 

“Are you okay Hae? I’m sorry I can’t pick you up today. If I didn’t overslept…”

 

“It’s okay. You must be tired working on your essay all night.” Donghae speaks on Hyukjae’s chest. It make his voice sounds muffled.

 

“How can I repay you??” Hyukjae steal a kiss on his cute boyfriend cheek.

 

“Bring me out of here.” Donghae answers right away. He really doesn’t feel like studying today. He think of ditching class.

 

“You mean ditching class?” Hyukjae broke the hug and looks at Donghae amusedly. Donghae nodded and then realize.

 

“Oh. You just  come and your class starts in 25 minutes.” Donghae looks at his watch. His shoulder slumps down. “It’s awright Hyukkie. I’m going to finish this class and head straight away home. Don’t think about me. I’m okay.” Donghae force a smile. He can ask his boyfriend to ditch his class for him. Especially for his unstable mood today.

 

“How can I stops thinking about you? Are you really okay? Are you sick?” Hyukjae feels Donghae’s forehead with his palm. It feels normal.

 

“No… I don’t know why. Maybe because of the weather. I don’t know. I’m just not in the mood today.” Donghae play with the hem of his shirt. Hyukjae look at Donghae in concern.

 

“Let’s go Hae…” Donghae feels his hand pulled by Hyukjae. He quickly reach his bag and slumps it on his shoulder. Good thing he already finish packing all his books. Donghae doesn’t have any idea where Hyukjae would take him. But he gasped when he knows that Hyukjae take him to the parking area and open his car door for him.

 

“W-where are we going Hyukkie? Your class starts any time soon.” Donghae asks right when Hyukjae closed the door beside him.

 

“It’s okay. I can ditch. It’s not important anyway. Just announcement about the upcoming exam. No worries dear. I can ask Henry about it.” Hyukjae drive outside the college building.

 

“Your house or my house or do you want to go somewhere?”

 

“I’m not in the mood to go out. Mmm~ how about yours?” Donghae cutely blink his eyes.

 

“Don’t act so cute right now Hae. I won’t be able to resist you. Okay then. My house! Good time. No one at home.” Hyukjae smiles, didn’t leave his attention on the road. He’s such a good driver. Donghae loves to see Hyukjae when he drive, especially when Hyukjae turn his head to look at the back when he park the car. Hyukjae’s jaw will looks so beautiful from that position. Donghae adore Hyukjae’s jaw.

 

“Where are your parents and Sora nonna?”

 

“Mom and dad are going to someone’s party which take place outside town. And they bought Sora since they wanted her to find herself boyfriend. Hah!” Hyukjae grins.

 

“Ow… So we have your house for ourselves! Yey!” Donghae jumps in his seat. He’s thinking scenarios of what are they going to do in Hyukjae’s house. Cuddling, hugging, watching movies, and all other fabulous plan.

 

“Yes! Oh~ how about having you sleepover at mine? Tomorrow is national holiday right?” Hyukjae ask excitedly.

 

Donghae nodded on his seat. He call his mom to inform him that he’s going to sleepover at Hyukjae’s today which earn an immediate okay from his mom.

 

“oh! Donghae son!”

 

“Yes mom?”

 

“I want grandchildren okay!” and Donghae’s mom ended the call without waiting for Donghae to replied. Donghae feels his cheek burning in embarrassment. The day he got back from the trip with his friend on Kyuhyun’s cabin, his mom notice the mark Hyukjae left on his neck. It stays for the damn 3 days. He got tease by his parents all day and stops only when Donghae sulks and didn’t say anything.

 

“Hae.. are you sick? Why your face are red??” Hyukjae got his right hand to touch Donghae’s forehead, make sure if he got fever or something.

 

“N-Noo.. I’m alright.” Donghae stutters. Hyukjae choose not to ask him further because he knows Donghae is not in the mood today.

 

They arrived after another 10 minutes of driving. Hyukjae intertwined his hand with Donghae and lead him to his house. Donghae runs and jumps to the couch after removing his shoes. He lay down and let out a satisfied sigh.

 

“This is heaven.”

 

Hyukjae can’t help to smile looking at his boyfriend. He guesses Donghae is really not in the mood to stay at class that day. At least he feels better. Hyukjae thought.

 

“Hae baby. Do you want to eat? I can cook. Or we could just call some delivery.” Hyukaje asks while putting his favorite strawberry milk for himself and another chocolate milk for Donghae. They always prepare chocolate milk at home because Hyukjae and his family knows that Donghae loves chocolate like Hyukjae loves strawberry.

 

Donghae snapped his eyes open. “Are you kidding me Hyuk? You want to burn your own house donw?” Donghae lazily get up from laying position to sitting.

 

Hyukjae scratched his head while smiling shyly. “I guess we can order something.”

 

In the end, the manage to eat without burning the house down. After eating, Hyukjae and Donghae go to the dancer room and watch a movie. Both of them sitting comfortably on Hyukjae’s bed with Donghae’s head leaning on his favorite pillow; Hyukjae’s chest. They randomly choose a movie out of Hyukjae’s cable TV and watch it without even knowing what the story is. It’s sometimes funny. One time it’s so sad to the point that Donghae almost crying.

 

But there’s this time when the main couple of the movie lay sprawl in bed and doing this adult thing that is new to Donghae and make him blush. On the other side, Hyukjae knows that scene well. He know what happen. Unfortunately, it make his body feels hot. He feels hotter when he feels Donghae moving uncomfortable on his embrace.

 

“Hae? Are you okay?” Hyukjae tried to speak as normal as possible. He looks at Donghae and surprised looking at the red cheeks of his boyfriend.

 

“I feel uneasy Hyukkie.” Donghae dug his face to Hyukjae’s face because he feels embarrassed. The feeling when they’re on vacation in Kyuhyun’s cabin is back. Hyukjae don’t know what to do. He feels his get harder when Donghae snuggle on his chest because basically his hair tickles his clothed .

 

The sudden noise from Hyukjae’s TV didn’t help them. Both of them starts sweating because the room suddenly feels so hot.

 

“H-Hyukkie… help me.” Donghae clung his hand on Hyukjae’s neck. Hyukjae take a deep long breath calm himself down. But it didn’t help at all.

 

“A-Are you sure Hae?” Hyukjae said with low voice. He could feel his eyes getting darker because of lust. Donghae broke the hug and look at Hyukjae in the eye. Those puppy eyes of Donghae melts Hyukjae and make him instantly going insane. Hyukjae slowly but surely lean closer to Donghae’s face and attached their lips together for a sweet kiss.

 

Not long after that Hyukjae change his position to gain more access to Donghae’s mouth which the latter gladly let Hyukjae. On the process, Donghae accidently push something on the remote which increase the volume of Hyukjae’s TV. On the same time, the person on the TV are screaming because of they’re reaching their . The two couple on the bed jerk in surprise. Donghae grab Hyukjae’s neck and deepen the kiss if that possible. While Hyukjae use that chance to use his hand to search for the remote and turn off the TV. They definitely don’t need them anymore.

 

Donghae moved from Hyukjae’s lips to his jawline. He’s been having this adoration to Hyukjae’s jawline. Donghae suddenly had an idea and bite it gently.

 

“Hae!” Hyukjae gasped. He didn’t think that Donghae would do something like that. He can hear a giggle then. Donghae is secretly giggling. “Hae… you’re so so bad.” Hyukjae’s voice become husky even just because of Donghae’s giggle. He then change into another position and throw Donghae below him and hovering Donghae. He straddle Donghae’s hip with his knee. He grab Donghae’s hand and pinned it above his head, directly dug his face to Donghae’s neck.

 

“H-Hyukjae!!” Donghae shouts because of the sudden pleasure. Hyukjae is bitting and his neck. Donghae even jolt and it caused their lower part brush to each other.

 

“Damn Hae! I’m so gonna punish you.” Hyukjae murmured.

 

“Y-yes. Please!” Donghae moan louder when Hyukjae purposely grind his hips back and forth slowly. Trying to make Donghae crazy.

 

Donghae use his hand to search for Hyukjae’s hem and pull it, causing all the botton from Hyukjae’s shirt falling apart; leaving Hyukjae only with the shirt hanging on his body. Donghae stare at his muscular and well build body of his boyfriend. He never know Hyukjae have that kind of body. His finger slowly trace Hyukjae’s chest before slowly moving down to Hyukjae’s 8 packs. Then what comes next is Donghae use both his hand to wonder around Hyukjae’s abs, causing Hyukjae to shudder at the movement. Donghae doesn’t know where that boldness comes. He just know that he’s feeling extremely good and drown in lust already to think clearly. Hyukjae startled a bit with a sudden rough movement, but he smirks seeing how eager his boyfriend below him is and choose to do the same to Donghae’s t-shirt. Poor that t-shirt because Hyukjae manage to rip it apart just from 1 pull.

 

“Are you sure Hae?” Hyukjae’s conscious mind told him to stops for a while and make sure that his boyfriend is ready to steps further.

 

Donghae looks at Hyukjae straight in the eye and nodded.

 

Hyukjae smiles lovingly and give Donghae another chaste kiss before his hand search for Donghae’s buttons on his pants and pull the zipper down, revealing a black tight underwear of Donghae.

 

“D-Did you planned all of this?” Hyukjae smirks because he feels like unwrapping gift.

 

“No!!! I’m not!! It’s just… all my boxers were suddenly all dirty and mom haven’t wash it yet!!” Donghae shake his head, trying to explain.

 

“Ohh~ Then I should say thanks to mom if we meet after this.” Hyukjae said and continue what he wanted to do. He grabbed the band of Donghae’s pants and underwear before pulling it down slowly.

 

Donghae mewl because of the sudden coldness on his . He can even feel it bounce coming out from his underwear because he’s so hard right now. There’s even some pre- oozing from the tip of the . Donghae who feels uncomfortable with Hyukjae staring his manhood told him to stop staring. But he can only gulp back his world because of a wet sensation on his tip. Hyukjae the head with his tongue, down to the base; while his fingers playing with Donghae’s balls. Donghae grab the sheet because of the overwhelming feeling. His breath become short, especially when he saw Hyukjae take all Donghae’s inside his mouth.

 

“Aahhmm! H-Hyuk…. Hyuk!! Ah!” Donghae just couldn’t stop calling his lover name because Hyukjae hard and fast. Moving up and down, milking Donghae. Donghae’s hand automatically grab Hyukjae’s hair, asking him to deeper and harder because Donghae is already in the edge of glory.

 

“I-I’m going to !!!” Donghae scream but Hyukjae immediately stops and release the throbbing red and angry from his mouth.

 

“Noooo!!!” Donghae whinned. His eyes are getting teary because of the pending . He wanted to come so bad.

 

“Sshhh. Don’t cry baby. It’s your first time. So I want to make this special. I want you to come from my only.” Hyukjae tried to explain before Donghae cried for real. He stole a kiss on Donghae’s cheek. Donghae is blushing because Hyukjae is so sweet. He didn’t even notice when Hyukjae lean to reach something from his drawer, pulling a bottle of lube, spread it on his fingers and push a digit to Donghae’s hole.

 

“AAHHH!!!” Donghae screams at the weird feeling. It didn’t hurt that bad since it’s only one and Hyukjae make sure to have it lube heavily. Hyukjae gently move it to make Donghae get use to it. When he heard Donghae’s , he add second digit which make Donghae winced.

 

“H-Hurts!”

 

“Please bear with it for a while neh, baby? I promise it will be good after this. I promise.” Hyukjae whisper shooting words on Donghae’s ear. Donghae nodded. He can do this. The pain soon gone and Hyukjae try to move in scissor motion to prepare Donghae for the main and bigger intrusion. When Donghae feels right, Hyukjae slips the last finger in. Donghae bit his lips to prevent him from screaming hard. Hyukjae drifted Donghae’s attention from the pain by slowly Donghae’s member and nibble on his boy’s earlobe.

 

“I’m going in baby.” Hyukjae alerts. He quickly take down all his pants and boxers, throw his shirt on the floor and position in front of Donghae’s clenching hole. Hyukjae then push the head slowly in. Donghae needs to bit his lips harder when he feels Hyukjae forcing in. Hyukjae’s is definitely bigger than his 3 fingers. The dancer gives a push again when Donghae broke down. The pain is unbearable for him. Hyukjae stops his movement. Not only his movement, his heart stops too looking at Donghae’s tears. His mind suddenly having this battle.

 

“I’m going to stop here baby.” Hyukjae pull out, but a hand stops him.

 

“Nonononono!!! Plaease don’t! We’ve been doing this far!” Donghae speaks; still with tears rolling from his eyes. Donghae feels guilty. Because he knows that sooner or later, they need to do this to prove their seriousness and to be able to steps further to their future together. Donghae’s mom even said that she doesn’t mind of this activity because he trust Hyukjae, he trust his own son; Donghae to be able to take a big and new steps into a better future and because it’s the time. They’re dating for years already and they’re going to graduate soon. Donghae’s mom even manage to tease his son about grand children. But the most important thing is that his parents are proud and happy with all of this. And that makes Donghae stops Hyukjae from pulling out. He wanted to challenge himself to be able to prove to Hyukjae that he’s all Hyukjae’s. He wanted to prove to Hyukjae that he’s hundred percent ready for his future with Hyukjae. That he love Hyukjae so much and even dead can’t stop him from loving Hyukjae. Lastly, he wanted to thanks Hyukjae for what he’s been doing for him, especially all those sweet and romantic dates.

 

Hyukjae sighs. It’s not that he don’t want to do it with Donghae. He doesn’t like seeing Donghae crying. He don’t want to hurt him.

 

“H-hyukkie please…” Donghae begged. Hyukjae looks at Donghae’s eyes and find a determination in his eyes. He take a deep breath to clear his mind and find a way. He can wait. He will wait even it takes forever. But if Donghae wants it, he will never reject it.

 

“Are you sure?” Hyukjae ask for the last time. Donghae smiles and nodded.

 

“Then I want you to control everything. Can you do it? Since it’s your first time.”

 

Donghae tilt his head, doesn’t really understand. Hyukjae chuckled.

 

“Oh my… How can you act so cute at time like this??” Hyukjae then sit beside Donghae and lean his head on the headboard of his bed. Then he reach Donghae’s hand and pull him to sit on his laps. Donghae immediately understand. He feels butterfly inside him, not only on his stomach but also on his chest. He wonder how can he got such a wonderful boyfriend.

 

As an another thank you gift, Donghae lean closer and kiss Hyukjae. Hyukjae starting to get used to Donghae initiating the kiss. He slowly lift Donghae and help him to position on Donghae’s hole. Donghae gather all his courage and energy to sit down on Hyukjae’s huge member.

 

“Slowly Hae… take your time to adjust.” Hyukjae console Donghae while drawing a circle pattern on Donghae’s back. He control himself not to buck his hips and give more pain to his baby.

 

Donghae clench his eye shut because of the pain. But his heart keeps cheering him to keep moving. In the end, Donghae decide to just do it in one go because doing it slowly like this is so painful and nerve wrecking. Donghae then count one until three on his head before he pull down and engulf Hyukjae’s into his . Donghae moan both because of pain and pleasure while Hyukjae moan completely because of pleasure. Donghae’s hole is warm and clenching on his .

 

“Take your time Hae. Tell me if you’re ready.” Hyukjae wiped the remaining tears on Donghae’s cheek.

 

Donghae take an experimental . He slowly riding Hyukjae. At first, he’s still wincing because of the pain. After few , his hole is used to Hyukjae’s size already.

 

“I’m o- WAAAA!!” Donghae shrieak because Hyukjae suddenly change their position. It’s now Donghae laying on his back and Hyukjae above him. Without saying anything, Hyukjae move his hips slowly.

 

“Ahnn… Ahmn! H-Hyuk! Oh!” Donghae moans. Hyukjae too. Their moans echoing on the entire space on that room.

 

“D-Donghae.. y-you’re so tight!” Hyukjae pump his faster and harder.

 

“H-Hyukk!! G-Good!! Oh my!! H-Harder!!” Donghae screams. Something building on his stomach, ready to get out.

 

Hyukjae grab Donghae’s right knee and lift it so he can plunge deeper. Donghae rolled his eye back because of the overwhelming pleasure. He didn’t wait for Donghae to take another breath because he’s going in full speed ing as well as pumping Donghae’s member.

 

“FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!” Donghae suddenly cursed loudly when Hyukjae hit that spot. He’s seing stars. He didn’t even realize that he’s cursing.

 

Hyukjae feels his heart stops once he heard Donghae cursing. Donghae. Cursing. He’s not the type to curse.

 

That means you’re a god Hyukjae. Hyukjae’s inner thought interrupt him. Hyukjae smirks without even slowing his .

 

“H-Hyukjae!!!” Donghae just can’t stop screaming that time.

 

“I don’t know you’re such a screamer Hae.” Hyukjae said between his pant.

 

“Hyukjae there!! P-Please harder! I-I will.. AH! OH MY GOSH!” Donghae reached Hyukjae’s neck and pull him into a hot passionate kiss.

 

Hyukjae move his hips back and forth with such a beastly pace. He’s in the edge of coming too. He can feels Donghae tighten around him. What makes Hyukjae wanting to come soon is also because Donghae is tounge  ing his mouth. Either because of Donghae is too deep falling into pleasure, or because of Donghae’s inner beast is coming out.

 

“Hyukkie! I’m c-c…”

 

Hyukjae know what that means. So he pump Donghae’s member faster, earning a louder and long moan at the same time he spurt his to his own stomach, as well as Hyukjae’s body. Donghae’s mewl; unconsciously grip Hyukjae’s harder inside his .

 

“! Hae!!!!” Hyukjae moan and bite Donghae’s neck when he ride his . He feels his spread out in Donghae’s . While Donghae shudder because he can feel Hyukjae’s moving inside his hole.

 

When they both finish, Hyukjae didn’t pull out. He search for the duvet and throw it on their chest.

 

“I love you baby.” Hyukjae whisper and kiss Donghae sweetly on his lips. No tounge involve. Just a sweet kiss.

 

Donghae feels a lot better. He doesn’t really know why. He feels like this huge burden on his shoulder is suddenly gone.

 

“I love you too Hyuk. Thank you. For everything.” Donghae pecks Hyukjae’s cheek before falling he got dragged into a black world.

 

“I should be the one who thank you… my precious jewel.” For the last time that day, Hyukjae remove Donghae’s bangs, which stuck on his forehead and lean in to kiss it before he bring Donghae’s head to his neck and closed his eyes.

 

####

FINALLY I'LL BE ABLE TO FINISH THIS ON HYUKJAE'S BIRTHDAY!!!! I supposed to finish this on Hae's birthday. But then I join a writing contest and it due this month on 15th. But then I'll be able to finish this on Hyuk's birthday! yey! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENTING AND EVEN GIVING THIS FIC UPVOTE!!! I'm so sorry if I'm being such a bad writer because I didn't update this fic very often. I know that school is such a lame excuse. But I'm really busy and it's hard for me find the right time to write. So I'm very thankful for all you guys who's been supporting me! This is a birthday update for our beloved dancing machine LEE HYUKJAE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVEEEE!!! 

And guess what??? I'M GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY FOR HYUKJAE'S BIRTHDAY!!! It's HyukHae hehehhe... please give the same support :)

It's here Whatever it Takes