Around The World With You

Just The Two Of Us

Around The World With You

TING!

A notification pops up on Hyukjae's Iphone 5S screen. He looks at it and someone just like his photo on his instagram. His father just got back from business trip in America and got him an Iphone 5S. Hyukjae is beyond happy to receive the present. He directly asks Donghae how to use Iphone since Donghae have Iphone first. Hyukjae create instagram right after Donghae told him to do. Though he isn't the type who likes to take picture of himself and post it to public. Donghae said that he have instagram and he upload photos with Hyukjae too.

Not long after that, many of his friends follows him on instagram. Hyukjae follow back. But only the one he closed with. Like Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Siwon, the diva Heechul, Leeteuk, Kangin, Ryeowook, Yesung, Hankyung, Kibum, Shindong and of course Donghae as well as some of his other friend. Then he decided to post his very first photo, which is with Donghae. He doesn’t know how but he got so many likes. He's getting used of social media. Hyukjae lock his phone, not to forget to put in in sleep mode before he goes to sleep.

 

###

 

Hyukjae waste his time at home watching TV. His mom is cooking at the kitchen. Hyukjae keeps changing the channel because he found nothing interesting. A vibrate on his Iphone makes him jumps. Donghae is sending him a message telling him that he want to go to Hyukjae’s house because he’s bored. He immediately agrees because he feels the same boreness. Hyukjae runs up to his room to get prepared.

 

“Hyukjae why are you running?” Hyukjae’s mom shouting from downstairs.

 

“Donghae is going to visit mom! I haven’t shower!” Hyukjae answers from his bathroom before closing the door. Little did he know, his mom is laughing at the kitchen.

 

It takes Hyukjae only 5 minutes to wash himself and wear comfy clothes. He’s still styling his hair when his doorbell rang. He quickly run downstairs and open the door. He widely grins once he looks who’s in front of the door. He slips his hand to the man’s waist and hug him tight.

 

“H-Hyukkie…” Donghae stutter. He’s shocked because Hyukjae suddenly hug him so tight.

 

“Hae…. I miss you so much!!!!!!” Hyukjae said, burying his head on Donghae’s neck. Donghae giggles. He hug Hyukjae back. Seems like Hyukjae is in the clinging mood today.

 

“I miss you too handsome Hyukkie.”

 

Hyukjae stay there for another few minutes before Hyukjae’s mom come out and ask Hyukjae to let Donghae go because he’s going to kill Donghae because of suffocation. Hyukjae let Donghae go immediately and give a peck on Donghae’s lips before guiding him in; of course with a hand on Donghae’s waist.

 

Hyukjae dragged Donghae to his room and gently push him on his bed with Hyukjae on top of him. Without any words, Hyukjae lean his face closer to Donghae and kiss him softly. Hyukjae grab Donghae’s nape and pull him so he can kiss Donghae deeper. Donghae moan and Hyukjae use that chance to slip his tongue and taste Donghae’s cavern.

 

“H-Hyukkie…” Donghae said between their break. He’s panting hard.

 

“Hae~” They look into each others eyes and Hyukjae immediately drown in Donghae’s eyes.

 

“I love you so much.” Hyukjae whisper before he caught Donghae’s lips again for the nth time that afternoon.

 

“I- love- you- too.” Donghae replied between their kiss.

 

They keep kissing until both of them tired. They end up sleeping side to side with Donghae between Hyukjae and they just talk about everything. They’re now discussing what place that they like to go with each other.

 

“I’ve always want to go to Hawaii with you! I heard that the beach is beautiful.” Donghae said excitedly.

 

Hyukjae lean closer and kiss Donghae’s hair lovingly.

 

“I want to go to anywhere as long as I’m with you.”

 

Donghae pouted.

 

“But Hyukkie. You need to be specific. So one day we can plan our own vacation to the place that we want the most. And you need to have reason so it will more romantic and memorable.” Donghae explained.

 

Hyukjae chuckled at Donghae’s cuteness.

 

“Okay… Okay. Let’s see.. Hmmm… I want to go to… Europe. No specific place since I think Europe is such a romantic place. So, I’m okay with everything.”

 

“Hmm.. That would be okay. Let’s see…” Donghae think again of a place he want to visit with Hyukjae when Hyukjae suddenly get up, straddling Donghae.

 

“Why Hyukkie?” Donghae bring his up to see Hyukjae and make sure that he’s not in pain.

 

“I got an idea! We will go around the world!!” Hyukjae shout. “Donghae~ bring your clothes! We’re going to tour around the world!”

 

Donghae eyes sparkles hearing Hyukjae’s idea. He quickly grabbed his things and going back home. They meet at the tree house not long after that. Hyukjae bring his motor and a quite big backpack. Since it’s early in the afternoon, Hyukjae and Donghae drove to somewhere far first. Donghae really don’t have any idea about what is going on but he just follow Hyukjae.

 

“Hae! Let’s go! Change our clothes and have fun!” Hyukjae peck Donghae’s lips before taking Donghae’s hand with his and run to the nearest changing room. After some minutes, both of them got out with a loose button up shirt with flower printing and short pants. Not to forget about slippery also. They put their bag on the sand and Hyukjae get something from inside his, which are 2 necklaces from flower. Just like what Hawaiian wears when they dance hula.

 

“Let’s take pictures together!” Hyukjae take his Iphone from his pocket and set it for self camera. He make sure to take a good shot of him and Donghae on the beach.

 

Alohaaaa!! We are in Hawaii! @leedonghae

 

Hyukjae posted on his instagram account. He didn’t forget to take another shots of Donghae and himself.

 

Donghae laughs. Now, he knows what Hyukjae’s thinking.

 

After getting tired with playing on the beach, Hyukjae dragged him to another place. He brings Donghae to Itaewon, which is a district of foreigners. He searches for a good restaurant to have lunch and he decide to stop at a France restaurant. The design of the restaurant is sooo France. Before they eat, Hyukjae didn’t forget to ask the waiter to take picture of him and Donghae.

 

Bonjour!! We’re having lunch in the city of love, Paris! @leedonghae

 

Hyukjae upload another photo of him and Donghae. He didn’t have time to look at his notification because he’s busy with Donghae.

 

“Awww! Hyukkie~ you do really take me around the world!” Donghae squeals happily.

 

“Hehehe. This is what I can do so far. After I got work and have more money, I’ll take you travel all around the world for real.” Hyukjae hold Donghae’s hand and kiss it.

 

“No need Hyukkie. I’m happy already.” Donghae got up from his sit, grabbed Hyukjae’s jaw and bring him closer to kiss him sweetly. Then Donghae heard another camera snap. He look at the source of the sound and found Hyukjae’s left hand holding his phone and take a picture of Donghae kissing Hyukjae. Donghae feels his cheek burning with embarrassment.

 

“Hyukkie~~” Dongha whinned.

 

“Hahahaha. You’re so cute Hae. We should keep this Hae.” Hyukjae grinned and kiss Donghae’s lips so Donghae won’t whine anymore though he looks cute when he’s whining.

 

“Let’s go to another place Hae!” Hyukjae excitedly grab Donghae to the next place but Donghae didn’t follow him.

 

“Hyukkie~ can we stay here for a while? You know this is the ‘city of love’. Pleaseeee~” Donghae pleaded with his puppy eyes. And who can resist that? Not even Hyukjae! Or~ especially Hyukjae.

 

“Hae baby~~~ why you’re so cute??” Hyukjae lean down and bite Donghae’s cheek gently. Instead of taking sit in front of Donghae, Hyukjae dragged the chair and sit beside him. Then Hyukjae once again slipped his hand on Donghae’s waist and lift him. Having a more build body rather than Donghae, Hyukjae managed to lift Donghae easily. He place Donghae on his laps and Donghae buried his face on Hyukjae’s neck because he’s shy.

 

Hyukjae chuckled. “No need to be shy baby. You ask to stay for a while.” Hyukjae tilted his head so he can smells Donghae’s neck and peck it. Hyukjae likes Donghae’s scent so he playfully bites Donghae’s neck.

 

Donghae gasped. “Hyukkie~ No biting. You naughty!” Donghae slaps Hyukjae’s chest. Hyukjae laugh more. They stay for about half an hour doing not too intimate things but so full of skin ship. Hyukjae knows well how Donghae love skin ships so he try to pampered Donghae. They continue their journey but they choose to take walk for a while before heading to the next destination. Besides, Hyukjae himself don’t know where to go for the next destination; in hope that he will find inspiration from the walk.

 

Hyukjae and Donghae walk hand in hand with Donghae’s head leaning on Hyukjae’s shoulder. He kiss Donghae’s hair lovingly before looking around the building which made just like in Europe. Not exactly the same, but enough to give the feel of Europe. Hyukjae looks at a yellow building beside him. Seems like it’s an Italian restaurant. He suddenly have the urge to eat pizza and he’s going to eat it oneday with Donghae. Of course after this date. Hyukjae smirks at the idea. His eyes suddenly caught a light blue poster on the wall. He do a quick reading before he smiles his gummy smile to himself.

 

“Why are you smiling like that Hyukkie??” Donghae asks in confusion. He tried to look for the thing that make Hyukjae smiles so wide and he found a waitress inside the Italy restaurant.

 

“Hyukkie… Don’t tell me you’re checking out the waitress??” suddenly Donghae’s voice sound cold.

 

“Huh? What?” Hyukjae wakes up from his stupid grin.

 

“How dare you checking that waitress out when you’re with me??? And we’re in the middle of a date!” Donghae voice stays cold.

 

“Huh? What do you mean Hae? You know really well that my eyes stick on you. You know that I can’t ever look on someone else beside you. I’m not smiling because of her Hae. I just got an idea of where to go after this. Do you really think that low of me? Do you? I’m hurt. I just wanted to take you to the indoor ice carving festival! Look at that poster.” Hyukjae said the last sentence in small voice, giving the feel that he’s sad.

 

Donghae feels guilty. Did he really think that low of Hyukjae? His eyes getting teary of the thought of Hyukjae leaving him.

 

“H-hyukkiee…” Donghae tried to call Hyukjae.

 

Sensing Donghae’s voice trembling, Hyukjae turn his head to face Donghae. Donghae’s eyes already b in tears.

 

“Hae~” Hyukjae called and Donghae explode crying. He cried so hard until the point that Donghae is sobbing.

 

“Donghae. Hae baby. Omg! I’m just teasing you! I’m sorry. Please don’t cry.” Now it’s Hyukjae’s turn to feel guilty for teasing his lover. He should’ve known that Donghae is a crybaby. His crybaby.

 

“I’m *sob* so *sob* sorry *sob* Hyukkie.. I- didn’t *sob* mean to *sob* think *sob* you that *sob* low..” Practically Donghae can’t talk without hiccupping.

 

“No. No. No. I’m sorry. Aish. I’m such a bad boyfriend. Making you cry in the middle of date.” Hyukjae bring Donghae to his chest because he doesn’t want people to look at his boyfriend crying.

 

“I’m sorry Hyukkie.” Donghae mumble on Hyukjae’s chest and grabbed Hyukjae’s shirt, afraid that Hyukjae is leaving him.

 

“Sshh~ Please stop crying baby. It’s okay. I’m just teasing you.” Hyukjae rock their body side to side slowly to calm Donghae down. When he didn’t listen Donghae’s sob anymore, he held Donghae’s face and kiss him on his lips. He could feels salty tears on his lips but he doesn’t care. The only thing that he care is Donghae to stops crying. Fortunately Donghae replied his kiss with the same passion and slip his hand on Hyukaje’s neck to kiss him deeper.  They broke the kiss and pants. They didn’t get apart, Hyukjae lay his forehead on Donghae’s.

 

“I’m sorry my love. I shouldn’t tease you.” Hyukjae whisper. Donghae shook his head.

 

“No. I’m the one should sorry. I doubt you.” Donghae bit his lower lip.

 

“Don’t bit your lip or I could just take you back home and kiss you all day long. Beside, I’m happy. You didn’t doubt me. It means that you’re jealous. And when you jealous, I know that you love me.” Hyukjae smile and peck Donghae’s nose. Donghae giggle.

 

“Yes. Like that. Smile Hae baby. It hurts to see you cry.” Hyukjae move to Donghae’s left eye and give a peck then move to the other side and do the same thing.

 

“Okay. Please don’t look at other people because I’m extremely jealous.” Donghae pouted.

 

“Of course my possessive baby. Now let’s go to our next destination shall we?” Hyukjae guide Donghae by his hand on Donghae’s waist to the next destination.

 

They arrive about 15 minutes latter and Hyukjae park his bike. Both of them entered the big building and Donghae let out a gasp. Inside the building, there is an ice carving festival inside the building so there are so many ice statues starts from building, animal and others. They also give colorful lights to give more effect for their ice statues. Donghae is too busy admiring the works from the door to notice Hyukjae walks somewhere and comeback with 2 thick jackets.

 

“Here Hae. Wear this. It’s cold here. I don’t want you to get sick.” Hyukjae help Donghae to wear his thick jacket. Donghae turn his head towards Hyukjae and give his best smile.

 

“Thank you Hyukkie. This is beautiful!” Donghae said and kiss Hyukjae on his cheek. Hyukjae feels warm on his heart. He smiled back and held Donghae to enjoy the festival after muttering a ‘your welcome baby’.

 

They go around the festival and take so many picture. Not to forget, Hyukjae update his instagram with his and Donghae’s photo~

 

We’re in Ice carving festival at Switzerland! It’s so cold here! But I’m having my cute boyfriend beside me so I’m okay! @leedonghae

 

And then he notice over hundred notifications on his instagram. He wanted to look at it but he feel a tugged on his hand. Donghae is going to leave him to see next carving. He chuckled at Donghae’s cute action. He put his Iphone into his pocket and held Donghae’s hand tighter so he won’t get lost.

 

After about an hour of walking around watching the ice carving competition and taking so many selca, Donghae and Hyukjae decide to take a rest for a while in a café inside the place. Hyukjae think for a while before he finally decide to go in because Donghae looks like he really wanted to go in. Well, the café is actually looks like an Eskimo’s house which are made from big ice cubs. That’s why Donghae wanted to try and look inside.

 

EunHae couple surprised because inside the café is actually warmer than outside. A waitress appears and guides them to table behind a window. Yes, there are several windows so people can look outside. Cool right?? They order hot chocolate. While waiting for their order, Donghae and Hyukjae get their phone out and check the photos that they take. Hyukjae takes so many Donghae’s candid photo and it’s all beautiful because Donghae looks happy in that photos. While without Hyukjae knowing, Donghae also takes Hyukjae’s photos. They both exchange their photos and enjoy the hotness of their hot chocolate. Donghae is looking outside the window when he notice something.

 

“Hyukkie!!! Can we go ice-skating after this! Look there! They also make a fake snow too! Pweaseeeee!!” Donghae said after his drink his chocolate.

 

Hyukjae smiled. He then get up from his sit, lean closer to Donghae and Donghae’s corner lips.

 

“Of course baby. And please don’t drink messily or I can’t hold myself.” Hyukjae said. Donghae’s face burning red. He feels hot all of sudden.

 

“Why so hot here?” Donghae mumble while fanning himself. Hyukjae laughs.

 

They enjoy the rest of the day with playing ice skating. Hyukjae surprise with how good Donghae skates. He doesn’t even know how to stand on the slippery floors. In the end, Donghae feels pity because it looks like Hyukjae loves the ice floors so much that he ended up falling a lot. He decided to teach his lover to skate. It doesn’t take long because Hyukjae is a fast learner. But Hyukjae don’t want to go faster because he afraid that he couldn’t stop. Without them knowing, it’s already late and Hyukjae decide to call it a day and he sent Donghae’s home before his parents got worried.

 

In front of Donghae’s house, Hyukjae sent him until Donghae’s door and give him a peck on his lips. Hyukjae wanted to break apart but Donghae held Hyukjae’s neck and kiss him more passionately. Hyukjae’s caught off guard, but he melts to the kiss soon. After they broke apart, Hyukjae could see a blush on Donghae’s cheek.

 

“What was that?” Hyukjae smirks.

 

“That’s your reward for making me feels so happy today. Thanks for bringing me around the World today with you.”

 

Hyukjae smiles. “Your welcome love. And thanks for the reward. I’m looking forward for another reward from you. Now get in. It’s cold outside. Good night! I love you! And sweet dream!”

 

“Neh. You too Hyukkie. Please drive safely. Good night! I love you too! Call me when you arrive at home okay?” Donghae said and hugged Hyukjae’s tight.

 

“Of course my love.” Hyukjae kiss Donghae’s hair lovingly and they both separated. Hyukjae go home after he make sure that Donghae is safe in his house. Once he’s home, he didn’t forget to text Donghae telling him that he’s home already and then take a bath.

 

He’s now laying on his bed texting Donghae and looking at his instagram. He got over hundreds likes for all his photo uploaded today. And there are some comments too. Especially from his friend.

 

@KimHeenim So this is how you spent your summer? Touring around the world with your boyfriend only? *jealous*

 

@LeeSungmin Awwie~ Why you two so cute? Don’t forget to bring us souvenirs!

 

@ShinDonghee Please bring some foods!!!

 

@KimHyeoyeon Ya yah! Train your muscles too! I don’t want to see you dance with stiff muscles when we got back to school. And you too @ShinDonghee oppa! Don’t eat too much!

 

Hyukjae’s laughing so hard looking at his friend’s comments. But the thing that makes him happy the most is when he looks at the most end comments from his lover in every photo that he post today.

 

@LeeDonghae Thank your for today! I love you!

 

@LeeDonghae I miss you already :( Dream of me ne? Love you <3

 

@LeeDonghae go to sleep Hyukkie~ I know you’re still reading comments! *kiss and hug*

 

 

###

HI HI HI! This is an update for me. This idea is bugging me in my mind, begging me to write it quick. It takes me some times to write this since I'm so busy dealing with university stuff. ugh~ I hate homeworks! who doesn't? At first, I'm planning to update this for Donghae's birthday, but I got something else in my mind. I have a week more to create it. I hope I can finish it *pray*. Thanks so much for those who reads and giving comments at the previous chapter. It means a lot for me. Please do check my other fanfic :) I'm on my way writing the last chapter (maybe) of CODE:404! HEHEHE~ Though I don't know when I can finish it :p Please enjoy this update! and don't forget to give COMMENTS and UPVOTE! Please give a lot love! <3

Oh! And for those who likes EXO too! I have a newly oneshot! It's KaixYou. And it's fluffy :P

Click Here