As Long As You Love Me

Just The Two Of Us

Hyukjae is planning to take Donghae to date tomorrow. He's so excited about the date. Yes, they have date for more than once but the feeling of holding Donghae's hand all day makes him shiver. He actually isn't the type that people usually calls romantic. But once he saw Donghae crying because he neglect him for weeks, he decide that he will becoming a good and romantic boyfriend. And it surprise him that he feels so much more alive when he got to show how he loves Donghae trough the date that they're both enjoyed. One time Donghae tells him not to keep things for himself because it will effect you mentally and psychically. Hyukjae thinks of it and he decide that it didn't hurt to try. He's glad that he decide to try because it did makes him happy too.

Hyukjae will take Donghae to a place that he love second after aquarium. It will be a long fun day for the entire day. He thinks what he should do on the place but he heard his phone vibrate on his table beside the bed indicating that there's a new message. He smiles looking at the sender.

From: Hae baby
To: Handsome Hyukkie

Hyukkie~ where are we going tomorrow??

From: Handsome Hyukkie
To: Hae baby

Secret *maerong*

From: Hae baby
To: Handsome Hyukkie

*pouts* meannie~ I don't know what to wear for tomorrow.

From: Handsome Hyukkie
To: Hae baby

Then wear nothing. Hahaha

From: Hae baby
To: Handsome Hyukkie

Hyukkie~ you ert. Fine! I'm not going to talk to you. Hmph! *sulks*

From: Handsome Hyukkie
To: Hae baby

Aww~~ don't sulks baby. Don't make me miss you more. I feel like we haven't meet for a hundred years! I miss you so bad and it hurts me.

From: Hae baby
To: Handsome Hyukkie

Ekk~ cheesy Hyukkie *giggle* I don't want you to get hurt Hyukkie. Should I go to your house now?

From: Handsome Hyukkie
To: Hae baby

No need baby. I'll wait for tomorrow though it's hard for me :'( wish me luck.

From: Hae baby
To: Handsome Hyukkie

Haha. You're so cute Hyukkie. Wish u luck! *blow kiss*

From: Handsome Hyukkie
To: Hae baby

*pout* i'm not cute. I'm handsome.

From: Hae baby
To: Handsome Hyukkie

Okay my handsome cutie boyfriend! Muahhh! Mom already asking me to sleep! Good night Hyukkie!!

From: Handsome Hyukkie
To: Hae baby

Good night love. Sleep well and dream of me.

From: Hae baby
To: Handsome Hyukkie

You too ^^

Ps. If u didn't tell me what to wear by tomorrow, I will pout all day. Hehehe muah!


And both of them sleep with a smile on their face.

The other day, Hyukjae decide to text Donghae once he woke up. He don't want Donghae to wear uncomfortable clothes for their date. Donghae replied with a cute ok and of course a morning kiss through text. 

Hyukjae is about to have breakfast but he saw a man sitting on one of the chair in the dining room. Hyukjae widened his eyes.

"Donghae!!! Why are you here?! I'm supposed to pick you up in your house."

Donghae pouted.

"So you don't want me here?? Fine. I'll go home now. You can pick me up later. I miss you so much and I wanted to see you soon but seems like you don't feel the same. Bye Hyukkie. Don't be late to pick me up." Donghae get up from his seat, walking to the front door.

"NOOOO!! That's not what I mean. Donghae don't be mad please. And don't pout. You know it well that I miss you so so much." Hyukjae stops Donghae by sliding his hand on Donghae's waist, turn him and kiss him hard on his lips. Donghae smirks between their kiss.

"Good. So can we go now? I can't really wait!" Donghae grabbed Hyukjae's right wrist and swing it back and forth. Just like a kid. A cute kid.

"Wait for a while Hae. It's 8 in the morning. The place is still closed. Have you eat your breakfast??" Hyukjae pinch Donghae's cheek. Donghae grin and shook his head. Hyukjae frowned.

"How come you don't eat breakfast Hae?? It's important. Let's have breakfast together and then we can go out. And you don't go until you finish your breakfast." Hyukjae scold Donghae like a mom scold her kids.

"You sounds like you cook some foods for me Hyukkie." Donghae headed to the kitchen and sit on one of the chair. Hyukjae embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. I cann't cook Hae. So cereal will do? If you want to eat something heavier, I can cook it. Well, I'll try." Hyukjae smile sheepishly. He really don't know how to cook. But he really wants to try to learn to cook.

"Awww~ it's okay hyukkie baby! I'm okay with cereal! And please don't cook. I won't let you sleep in my room if you burn down your house." Donghae teased. Hyukjae automatically pouted. He didn't do much aegyo. But he just feel like doing it now on Donghae.

"Hyukkie don't pout! You look like monkey!!" And Donghae laugh hards, clutching his stomach. 

Then they spend the morning with laughs, teases and a happy breakfast.

###

"Hyukkie, can I take off this blindfold?" Donghae whined and walk slowly with Hyukjae helping him.

"Nope. Not now. Wait for a while." Hyukjae said from behind.

"But Hyukkie. I'm afraid." Donghae is in the verge of crying.

"No.. Don't worry baby Hae. Please don't cry ne? I'll hug you and guide you slowly. I'm here." Hyukjae wrap his hand around Donghae's waist and held him closer. They walk again for some minutes and Donghae feels like they're now in a room.

"You can open your blindfold." Hyukjae release his hand on Donghae's waist. Instead, he take Donghae's hand and squeeze it; signaling that he's a bit nervous about it.

Donghae open his eyes and tilted his head once he saw what's in front of him.

"What are we doing with this costumes? Are we going to work here Hyukkie?" Donghae frowned.

"No baby Hae. We are not working here. I want to try dating with costumes. Haha. I know it's weird. I'm sorry." 

Instead of answering, Donghae frowned. Hyukjae feels more bad towards Donghae.

"I'm really sorry. I should'v-"

"Why are you always feeling sorry?" Donghae asked.

Hyukjae sigh before he continue.

"Because I'm being selfish here. First I practically 'ditch' you for 2 weeks. Then when we were on library, I had this weird idea to leave notes in every book. And know I wanted us to date at amusement park with these costumes. I don't know what happen with my mind. I want to make our date special but it seems like it's so weird. I want to make you happy but I ru-"

Donghae cupped Hyukjae's face with both of his hand and lean to peck Hyukjae's lips to shut him up.

"You 'ditch' me for 2 weeks because you wanted to surprise me with our tree house. I run to you and kinda push you to work on the house together so it's not your fault. And who says the idea of putting notes inside books is weird? You know I never ever in my life thinking of that idea. And I like... No! I love it because it's so romantic. You do make our dates special. Lastly, who said I don't want to wear this costumes? I frowned because you always apologize for something that you did perfectly. You know how much I love you. Even with just making ramyun at home and eat it, I'm willing to have that date as long as with you. Please don't apologize. And please don't blame yourself from being selfish. From the first time we met until now, you always think first about me, about all people around you. Not even a bit for yourself. It's okay to be selfish as long as you didn't leave me." Donghae kiss Hyukjae lightly on his lips. He broke the kiss immediately but Hyukjae sneak his hand on Donghae's neck and pull him closer, deepening their kiss.

"I love you Hae. I can't never live without you so don't ever think of me leaving you." Hyukjae whisper on Donghae's lips.

"I know. I trust you and I love you more." Donghae grinning so wide. Hyukjae chuckled and ruffled Donghae's hair.

In the end, they choose their own costumes and walk out hand in hand. Donghae choose rabbit costumes while Hyukjae choose monkey costumes. Of course after Donghae's sugesstion.

They both get out from the room and everyone's eyes looks at EunHae couple directly. Some of them are talking about how weird they are but most of them squealing how cute they are. Hyukjae ignored everything and grabbed Donghae's hand with his then walk somewhere else.

"Where are we going to go Hyukkie??"

"Hmmm... Let's see." Hyukjae looks around trying to find something interesting. But he feels a tug on his costumes.

"Mr. Monkey.... Can we take picture together." A little girl asks. Hyukjae frowned. He doesn't really like kids because it annoys him. And don't know why but he just can't get along well with kids.

"Awww~~ of course you can little girl!" Hyukjae wanted to reject the little girl but Donghae already approves.

"Do you want to take pictures with Mr. Monkey too mam??" Donghae kindly ask the little girl's mom.

"Are you really okay? I believe you both didn't work here. You're on a date right?" The woman guess. Donghae feels his cheek burning.

"It's okay mam! I love kids anyway! And I believe Mr. Monkey don't mind too. Right Hyukkie?" Donghae looks at his lover with a glimmering eyes. Hyukjae sigh. He don't want to erase that smile on Donghae's face.

"Of course!" He force a smile.

"Mr. Monkey! Pull me up!" The little girl squeals. Hyukjae pulls the girl up but he don't know how to held the girl. Donghae chuckled and help him. After getting a comfortable position, he ask the mom to accompany the girl and take their picture. The mother thanks Donghae for helping them as well as Hyukjae. She didn't forget to apologize to Hyukjae for disturbing their dates. Donghae and Hyukjae continue their dates, he choose to enter the mirror house.

Hyukjae held Donghae's hand to make sure that Donghae doesn't need to be afraid. But it seems that Donghae is super hyper inside the mirror house. They tried to look at the way out around half an hour. Donghae happily walk around to find the way out. When he found a dead end, he giggles and move to another way. On the middle of the maze, Donghae found 2 different maze which can make you bigger and smaller. He stands in front of it and laugh.

"Look hyukkie!! I looks so big! Hahaha!" Donghae grab his phone from his pocket and pull Hyukjae to stand besides him. They take photos in front of the mirror and laughed again.

"You should eat more Hyukkie. You looks cute if you're chubby."

"So you want me to get fat?" Hyukjae pouted.

"Hahaha! How many times do I need to tell you not to pout? It's for me only Hyukkie!!" Donghae laugh harder. Hyukjae lean closer and bite Donghae's nose lightly.

"You're meannie Hae." 

Donghae just laugh and they continue their journey. They walk to have a small snack of hot dog when another child stopped them again to take picture with both of them. Not long after that, more kids approach them to take pictures with them. About 2 hours later, the kids seems getting tired playing with them and it seems that people starting to feel guilty because they know that Donghae and Hyukjae weren't actually working at the amusement park.

Hyukjae slumps at the nearby bench. Donghae follows him.

"Hyukkie, I'll go buy some snacks and drinks for us ne?" Donghae get up from his seat.

"No! I'll go buy. You rest here." Hyukjae wanted to get up but Donghae stops him.

"Nooo... I know you're tired. They like you so much and you carry most of them. Just wait here!" And Donghae leaves him without even waiting for his answer. Hyukjae sigh. He do feels super tired with all the photos taking but how can he let Donghae be the one who bought him foods? He let another sigh and lean on the bench. He lightly press his hand on his stiff neck. He suddenly feels a small tug on his costume again. Knowing what is going to happen, he give the kid a stern stare because he's freaking tired acting in front of the kids before.

"Look kid, I don't want take any picture with you so just get off." He looks at the kids and surprise when the kid's eyes fill with tears.

"I-I don't w-want to take picture ajusshi. I-I lost m-my mom." The little boy sobs.

Hyukjae jumps on his seat when they little boy sobbing all of sudden. Seems like he had tried not to cry before.

"Go to the reception and tell the officer your mom's name." Hyukjae tells the boy.

"I-I don't know where that is." The boy keeps crying. Hyukjae feels frustrated.

"Aish! Stop crying kay! You're so annoying." Hyukjae finally snaps. Instead of stopping, the boy cried harder. Hyukjae pulls his hair. People start looking at him weirdly.

"Damn! I'm going nuts." He counts 1 to 10 to make him relax.

"Okay boy. First you need to stops crying. Because a good boy don't cry. Second, give me your name and your mom's name. I'm going to help you go to the reception." He explained, this time with a gentle voice. The boy nodded and wipe his tears. And he tells his name too. His name is Henry.

"Good boy. Now grab my hand and we're going now." Hyukjae offer his hand but the boy didn't take the hand.

"Ajusshi, can I rest a bit? I'm tired looking for mom." Henry pouted. Hyukjae's breath hitch because Henry looks like Donghae when he pouted.

"Okay. Okay. I'm gonna carry you okay. So let's find your mom soon and let me have a peaceful date with my boyfriend." Hyukjae pull Henry up and walks looking for the reception. Henry sequels happily.

On the way, Henry is asking so much question.

"Ajusshi, why are you wearing monkey costume? It makes you look more like monkey."

"Stop calling me ajusshi. I'm not that old. I'm your hyung, brat. And did you just said that I looks like a monkey even without this costume?" Hyukjae frowned. He's okay if Donghae tells him that he looks like monkey, but not this boy. Especially the one he just met.

Instead of answering, Henry giggles. 

"I'm gonna send you to your mom soon, brat." Hyukjae sulks.

Henry laughed harder. But he attached his hand tighter on Hyukjae's neck. They both reach at the reception but there's a paper attached to the locket saying that they're on break.

"I'm doomed." Hyukjae curse. Henry feels his eyes getting watery again. 

"No. No. Don't cry Henry. I told you good boy didn't cry. You're a boy. You should stay strong like wolverine! I promise I'm going to find your mom kay. Don't cry please." Not because of he care, he just doesn’t want to hear the loud cries.

Henry sniffles, trying not to cry.

"Arasso Hyung."

And Hyukjae's phone vibrates. He looks at the caller's ID and let out another silent curse.

"Hyukkie!! Where are you???" Donghae sounds worried.

"I'm okay Hae. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I forgot. Just stay where you are. I'm coming back." 

"Arasso. Palli neh." Donghae answer and ends the call.

Hyukjae walks back to the bench with Henry on his embrace. Once he meet Donghae, he tells the story and Donghae immediately ask Hyukjae to search for for Henry's mom. Hyukjae said that he tried but the reception is closed.

"Maybe we need to search around this park while waiting for the reception to open again." Donghae said.

"Yeah Hyung! Let's go search for mom!" Henry agrees with Donghae. Hyukjae defeated in 2 pairs of puppy eyes given from his lover and from the kids who happen to have the same effect of puppy eyes just like Donghae.

They both continue walking; looking at Henry's mother. Time pass and the amusement park is getting less crowded.

"I guess we can go back to the reception now. We have walked around long enough. Right Henry?" Donghae suggest and Hyukjae nodded. There's no answer from Henry. They both look at Henry who's sleeping on Hyukjae's shoulder with both arms circling his neck. Donghae smiles at the scene.

"I guess he tired himself out. He's been through a lot today."

Hyukjae nodded. Though he doesn't really like kids, he can tell that Henry isn't actually bad and he's smart. He kinda pities him.

Both Hyukjae and Donghae headed to the reception and found a small crowd there.

"I lost my boy. Please help me found him." A woman cried pleading to the worker.

"Yes mam. You need to calm down first. We already ask our worker around this park to look at your kid." One of the worker, looks like the manager trying to calm the woman.

"Ehem. Excuse me." Hyukjae cleared his throat. The group looks at him.

"HENRY!!! My baby!!!"

The woman cry and reach Henry. Henry woke up because of the crowd and look at his mom in front of him.

"MOM!!!" Henry jumps from Hyukjae's embrace and run to his mom.

"Henry!! Thanks God you're okay!" His mom sobbing. Henry cries along with his mom.

Donghae lean his head to Hyukjae's shoulder, feeling so emotional all of sudden.

Henry's mom look at the 2 men and pull Henry up with her before approaching the couple.

"Thank you so much for taking care of Henry. I owe you guys a lot." Henry's mom thanks the couple with all her heart.

"He's actually the one who help Henry mam. I'm just helping him." Donghae points at Hyukjae. Henry's mom looks at Hyukjae and he shed tears again.

"Thank you so much. Sorry for the trouble."

"No problem mam. Henry is actually a smart kid so he isn't giving me a bad time." Hyukjae smiles and replied kindly.

"Henry baby. Say thank you to the hyungs." Henry's mom patted the boy's back.

"T-thank you H-Hyukjae hyung. D-Donghae h-hyung." Henry said between the sobs.

"Awww~ your welcome honey." Donghae step front and wipe the tears on Henry's cheek.

"Remember Henry. Good boy don't cry." Hyukjae said and Henry nodded.

"I promise this will be the last time I cried." Henry grinned. Hyukjae laugh and ruffle Henry's hair.

"And I promise I will take care of mom and never let her get lost again." Henry continued. And all of them burst out laughing. They all bid goodbye after Henry and his mom saying thank you for the last time.

Everything happens so fast and it's almost 6 in the evening. Hyukjae palm his face.

"We didn't get to enjoy all the ride."

"Hey. It's okay Hyukkie. Besides, I'm the one who should be sorry because I force you to take pictures with the kids. I notice you don't like kids."

"You knew?"

"Ung!" Donghae nodded. "I can see it all from your act. You can't handle kids well."

Hyukjae sigh.

"But Hyukkie... You know what makes me happy today?"

"You're happy? But we spend today only at the mirror house and the time just passed looking at Henry's mom."

"That what makes me feels happy!! That you're actually care for Henry. You just don't know how to handle them. But you didn't hate them. I look at your worried face when we search for his mother. Maybe you don't aware about it, but I can look it in your eyes."

"Hae..." Hyukjae is speechless. He doesn’t know what to say. He held Donghae's chin and lean in to kiss Donghae deep on his lips. They kiss for only them knows how long when they heard that the gate will be closed. They both stopped and look at each other before they run to the exit gate hand in hand while laughing.

Hyukjae and Donghae have dinner on a fast food restaurant with their costume on and they forgot that there would be so many kids there. Hyukjae got dragged in another photo session by the kids. He just sighed while Donghae grinned and peck Hyukjae's lips to cheer him.

 

 

###

SO HI!!!! Yes, I finish my mid semester exam already!!! I promise to update my fic after my exam :D And I finally decide to enter this fic to a writing contest and it's my first writing contest ever. Hahaha! I hope you guys supports me :) Hope you enjoy this update! thanks so much for new subscribers and for all my readers!

As usual comments and upvotes are <3