The Beginning of Everything

Just The Two Of Us

Donghae just sit on the comfy sofa with hands on the table and head on his hand. He looks at people passing on the street through the cafe window.

 

It's been 2 weeks since the last time he and his boyfriend haven't gone to date yet. And it's the 4th time his boyfriend ‘dump’ him alone on this cafe.

 

It was their summer holiday when Donghae and Hyukjae have such a super long holiday. Donghae was hyper when his last class ended. Holiday means more dates. More dates mean more time with Hyukjae.

 

But it's been 2 weeks since the holiday has started, he didn't see Hyukjae at all. Like NEVER ONCE IN THESE 2 WEEKS. Whenever Donghae called him and asks him out, Hyukjae will always turn him down by saying that he's busy. Donghae didn't manage to ask why because Hyukjae turn off the call already. Whenever Donghae go to Hyukjae's house to surprise him, his parents always said that Hyukjae is out and will comeback late. They don't know where Hyukjae go and they don't really care about it. And that's the thing that makes Donghae feels weird. Hyukjae and his family are super close. They care for each other so much.

 

A sigh escape from Donghae's mouth. He buried his face on his hand.

 

"Donghae, your boyfriend turns down your date again??" A voice interrupts him from his desperation. He just nodded while pouting.

 

"Haish~ be patient Donghae. Maybe your boyfriend is really busy and can't be disturbed."

 

"I know Sungmin hyung. But I miss him so much."

 

Sungmin can clearly notice the sad tone on Donghae's voice. He wanted to help him so much but he doesn't know how.

 

"If I'm able to help you, I will help you. But I don't know why. I even haven't see your boyfriend at all. Just cheer up Donghae." Sungmin patted Donghae's shoulder lightly.  Sungmin is one of the workers here in the cafe. Donghae meet him when he visit this cafe that open about 2 weeks ago which is the same time he first ask his boyfriend to a date. It turns out that he can't bring Hyukjae with him to the cafe. He meets Sungmin when he sit alone thinking about his boyfriend.

 

Donghae nodded again. "Thanks hyung." Then Sungmin leave. Once Sungmin leave, Donghae sighs again for nth time today. He really doesn’t know what to do. He misses his boyfriend so much. He let out another sigh before he grabs his drink and went out the cafe. Didn't forget to greet Sungmin goodbye.

 

He walks slowly on the side street. He doesn't feel like doing anything right now. He just wanted to go home and just lay on his bedroom staring at a picture of him and Hyukjae on his nightstand. That's what he do when he miss Hyukjae even after they just call each other and exchanging good night. Donghae is bound to Hyukjae already. He walks to his home with heavy steps.

 

Suddenly he feels something wet on his cheek. Oh? Did he cry? Did he miss Hyukjae so much and he cry? But his eyes didn't get blurry. So he's not crying. He then feel another water dropped on his face. Donghae take a look on the sky. It turns dark. And that's the time the drizzle got bigger.

 

"Oh ! I need to find a shelter!" Donghae run to the nearest tree. Since he's so closed with a park he used to go not far away from his home, he decide to just stop by to hide himself from the rain. Just when Donghae stop under the tree, the rain got mad.

 

Donghae let out another sigh. He sit hugging his leg since the weather is getting chilly and he wears thin clothes.

 

"Haih~ today is really not my day." Donghae murmured and buried his face on his knee. 

 

SRRKK SRKKK TIK TIK

 

Donghae stiff. He looks around and found nothing.

 

"Maybe just the leaves. It's raining hard." Donghae tell himself not to thinks so negatively.

 

SRKKK SRKKK OUH!

 

Donghae jump because of the sudden scream sounds. He's getting terrified.

 

"Please ghost! Don't eat me!" Donghae palm his face and keeps repeating for the ghost not to eat him.

 

"Donghae?"

 

"Oh my God. They know my name! Please forgive me! I don't mean to disturb your home! I'll go now!" Donghae quickly stand from the ground and ready to run but something caught his shirt. Donghae panic.

 

"NOOOO!! Don't eat me!!" Donghae scream louder.

 

Something grabbed his shoulder and shake him.

 

"Donghae! Donghae! Hae baby! It's me! Hyukjae!" The voice tells him.

 

Donghae open his eyes slowly.

 

"H-hyukkie??" Once he's feeling sure that the one that stands in front of him is his boyfriend, he immediately jumps clinging like a koala baby.

 

"Hyukkie!!!!!! Huwaaaa!!!" Donghae cried. Once because he's so scared. Yeah, Donghae believes in ghost and alien. Many people out there believe too. Two, because he miss Hyukjae so much!! And he's so happy to see him and to be able to touch him again.

 

"H-Hae~" Hyukjae call softly. He's surprise to see Donghae here. It's not like he didn't want to see him. But it's not the right time.

 

"Hyukkie~~ I *sobs* miss *sobs* you *sobs* so *sobs* much!" Donghae couldn't stop crying. And that's what Hyukjae hate the most; to see his lover cry.

 

"I'm so sorry Hae." Hyukjae gently caress Donghae's hair until he stops crying.

 

They sit on of the tree's branch with Donghae inside Hyukjae's embrace. Donghae goes calm in few minutes. He get up from Hyukjae's chest.

 

"I'm sorry Hyuk. Maybe you don't want to see me now. I'm going home." Donghae can't believe his own words. But he just don't want to bother Hyukjae when he don't want to see him.

 

"And why I don't want to see you?" Hyukjae raise his eyebrow.

 

"I-I don't know. M-Maybe because you're getting tired of me? O-or maybe because-"

 

"Tired of you?! And why should I'm getting tired of you??" Hyukjae cutted.

 

"I-I don't know. I've been asking you out for these past 2 weeks and you always decline. I tried to go to your home to give you a surprise visit but your parents said that you're not home. So, I-I just thought that maybe... y-you want some times away from me." Donghae explained.

 

Hyukjae sighed. Maybe it's not the best choice to do it this way.

 

"Noooo!!! Don't think like that Hae. It breaks my heart if you think like that."

 

"I'm sorry." Donghae lowered his head.

 

Hyukjae grabbed Donghae's chin and raise it so Donghae is looking at him in the eyes.

 

"Remember Hae. I would never. Never ever get tired of you. You're like my oxygen. I need you to live. So I would never get tired of you." Hyukjae smiled. Donghae makes a wide grin on his face. He's beyond happy.

 

"Hyukkie!! I love you!"

 

"I love you too." Hyukjae answer and peck Donghae's lips. And they just staring at each others face. But then Donghae notice something.

 

"Uh? Hyukkie~ why you're face is so dirty? Eh!! Your clothes too!! Did you get fight?!" Donghae widened his eyes and touch Hyukjae everywhere, looking for wounds. 

 

"OMO! Your hand! It looks swolen!" Donghae is getting more panic.

 

"Omo. Ottoke???" Donghae looks around trying to look for something to help Hyukjae but the rain is so hard and it makes the sight blurry.

 

"Hae~ Donghae." Hyukjae tried to call his lover.

 

"Wait Hyukkie. Don't move okay. I search for help." Donghae stand up and ready to run. But he got stopped by Hyukjae.

 

"No Hae. I didn't fight."

 

"But why you're so dirty. Your fingers are swollen too. You have bruised all over your palm." Donghae eyed Hyukjae.

 

"Ehm~ that thing~"

 

"What Hyukkie?? You know I hate if you lie to me." Donghae pouted. Hyukjae sighed.

 

"Fine. Go ride to my back." Hyukjae move so he's 

 

"Eh?? For what??" Donghae tilt his head in confussion.

 

"Just ride my back Hae." Hyukjae insist.

 

"Mmm. Okay." Donghae pouted. But he ride Hyukjae's back anyway. Then Hyukjae ask him to hold him tight. Donghae do what he wants. Donghae squels when he go up the trees. Hyukjae is climbing the trees with Donghae on his back. His hold getting tighter to Hyukjae. He closes his eyes, afraid if they might fall.

 

"Hae. Open your eyes baby."

 

Donghae feels like he's sitting on something hard. He open his yes and look at a beautiful sight. Well, not really, since it's raining hard. Without him knowing, Donghae gasped, but he didn't say something.

 

"The truth is.. Aish. I'm supposed to give this tree house as your birthday present. I don't want to finish this late so I decide to make my summer holiday to finish this. I manage to finish the fondation and the roof. I don't mean to ditch out date. Maybe I concentrate on this too much and without knowing that I hurt you. I'm sorry Hae. I really am." Hyukjae tried to explained. He truly sorry for making Donghae sad and thinking that he's getting tired of him.

 

He feels a calming hand wrap around his shoulder.

 

"No need to be sorry Hyukkie. I'm so happy right now. I'm the one who says sorry because I've been completely too sensitive and now I ruin your surprise for me." Donghae take both Hyukjae's hand and caress is lightly.

 

"This hand works to make this surprise for me. It swollen Hyukkie. You shouldn't go this far. You must be getting hurt a lot because of this. I feel like I hurt you in some way."

 

"No~ I can always look for another surprise. Don't feel that way Hae. Please. It hurts to see you sad. It's okay for me to get hurt as long as you're happy." Hyukjae grabbed Donghae's hand tightly. "Besides, now that I'm thinking, maybe it's the best if we're both finish this tree house. It takes less time and his house will have more meaning too. Since we're make it together. If... You want it." Hyukjae smile nervously.

 

Donghae look at Hyukjae with his blurry eyes because of tears. He wiped it before it falls down.

 

"I want! Then consider this as our date!!" Donghae smiles widely.

 

"Yes Hae. This is our date! Once we finish this, I'll be taking you out for real to date." Hyukjae smiles too and ruffle Donghae's hair. They're now sitting with Donghae on Hyukjae's laps. The weather is getting chilly and Hyukjae tried to make Donghae warm by hugging him tight. Donghae don't mind. He miss Hyukjae's hug.

 

"Hyukkie.. Can we visit this tree house if we have nothing to do during out holiday? Or if you have no idea where to take me to date. Hehe."

 

"Of course you can. It's our tree house. We can come here anytime we want."

 

"Thank you Hyukkie. I love you." Donghae said. Hyukjae held Donghae's chin and pulled it so Donghae look at Hyukjae and give him a kiss on his plump lips.

 

"I love you too baby."

 

 

###

I'm supposed to update CODE:404.. I know. Post this while you guys wait for the next update for CODE:404 :) Please give the many love just like my other fic. hehe~ I actually got so many ideas of new fic in my mind. But I don't know if I can write it or not due to school matter :'( Please enjoy this! :D

as usual, comments are <3 please no silent reader ne~ and don't forget to upvote! XOXO