The Game We Play

Just The Two Of Us

Donghae is now lying on top of Hyukjae with his head on the crook of Hyukjae’s neck. They’re now just laying around on their tree house that they build together. Hyukjae managed to bring some old blanket that he find in his house to this tree house and make it like a bed for both of them to lay around.

 

“Hyukkie. Are you sure you’re okay?” Donghae worriedly ask but he dug his face deeper on Hyukjae’s neck. It’s not far away after Donghae’s birthday but seems like Donghae still worry for his boyfriend.

 

Hyukjae Donghae’s soft hairs lovingly, before kiss it with love.

 

“I’m okay Hae. I’ve been okay few days ago. Stop worrying.”

 

Donghae sigh. Feeling guilty. “I’m sorry Hyuk. I’m just over thinking. You know you rarely sick and when you do, it goes bad.”

 

Hyukjae makes Donghae look at him and lean in to peck his lovely plump kissable lips.

 

“No need to be sorry sweetheart. I’m the one who should apologize since I made you worried. Next time, I’ll take care of myself.” Hyukjae kiss Donghae again right after he finish his sentence. Gosh, he loves kissing Donghae so much. He could go all day just by kissing him.

 

Donghae seems dazed after Hyukjae kiss him and he directly hide his head on Hyukjae’s cheek because he’s embarrassed.  Hyukjae smiled at how Donghae always seems so shy with him. They’re dating for years already but Donghae is still shy. Not that he’s complaining, he just love shy Donghae so much.

 

“Hmm~ Hyukkie.. I’m bored.” Donghae slip his hand on Hyukjae’s waist and snuggle more.

 

“Can’t we just cuddling like this all day Hae? I love the feeling of you in my arm.” Hyukjae also hugged Donghae tighter, afraid that Donghae might just disappear in seconds.

 

“Mmm…” Donghae thinking so hard.

 

“No need to think that hard baby.” Hyukjae pinch Donghae’s cheek softly.

 

Donghae just laughing and and cling to Hyukjae’s neck.

 

“I’m bored Hyukkie.”

 

“Ara.. ara.. Let me think of something.” Hyukjae look at the top of the tree house while thinking, hoping that something pop out from his mind. While Donghae just lean on Hyukjae’s chest and it’s so comfortable. He will be sleeping if Hyukjae didn’t talk to him as soon as possible.

 

“I really don’t know Hae. How about we go to someone’s house and spend our time together with out friend?” Hyukjae bluntly asks.

 

“OH RIGHT! FRIENDS! OMG!” Donghae abruptly sit straight and look at Hyukjae. Then he grows a big smile.

 

“Let’s go Hyukkie!! Where should we go?” Donghae bounce on his sit because he’s excited. While Hyukjae needs to keep his hormone down because Donghae is sitting on his laps and he’s bouncing on his crotch. And Donghae clearly had no idea of it.

 

“Ugh! Hae. Stop bouncing baby.”

 

Donghae stops immediately and looks at Hyukjae with worried all of over his face.

 

“Omo! Did I hurt you? Are you feeling sick?” Donghae touch Hyukjae all over his body to check for injuries.

 

“N-no Hae. I’m okay.” Hyukjae feels his cheek red because he don’t want Donghae to know that he might have a from bouncy Donghae.

 

“Oh no. I’m so so so sorry Hyukkie.”

 

“It’s alright baby. I’m okay. How if we go to Heechul hyung house right now?”

 

“Heechulie hyung? Okay! Ga ja!” Donghae shout. Hyukjae and Donghae slowly climbing down the tree house and headed together to Heechul’s house. They’re lucky because Heechul just got home from shopping. Heechul is happy to know that his favorite dongsaengs are visiting him, especially Donghae.

 

“My fishy! How are you?” Heechul make Donghae sit beside him and circle his arm around Donghae’s shoulder; leaving Hyukjae pouting at the front door.

 

“I’m fine Hyung. But don’t leave Hyukjae hanging like that.” Donghae replied, looking back at Hyukjae who quietly taking of his shoes.

 

“Awww~ my baby Hae cares so much about his boyfriend.” Heechul teases.

 

“He’s my baby hyung!” Hyukjae popped out of nowhere and stands besides Donghae and ruffle his hair. Heechul just chuckled. Hyukjae sit beside Donghae.

 

“By the way hyung. It’s quite surprising that your house isn’t messy.” Hyukjae looks around Heechul’s house and it’s so neat. Usually, when Hyukjae visits Heechul’s house, the latter will ask him to clean his house or Hyukjae just can’t look at Heechul’s house so messy (being a clean freak he is) so he decide to clean it. Hyukjae received a smack on his head.

 

“You monkey. My house isn’t always messy. You know Hangeng always clean it.”

 

“Gotjimal~ Every time I go to your house, it’s always messy.”

 

“It’s because you always come on the wrong time, monkey.”

 

Sensing that they’re starting to bicker, Donghae stands between Hyukjae and Heechul.

 

“Don’t bicker here guys. Hyukkie, we’re going here to spend a lovely time with Heechullie hyung. And Heechul hyung, Hyukjae is the most handsome monkey in the world.”

 

“Arasso Hae baby. Wait here, I think Hannie is still sleeping. We played until late last night.” Then Heechul walk upstairs to their room. Oh~ Hangeng and Heechul are living together since they’re engaged already.

 

“What are you playing hyung? Is it fun?” Donghae asks; curious. Sensing that the game that Heechul said is not a usual game, (you know that ‘game’),  Hyukjae already cut Heechul before he talks.

 

“Donghae! I have a game!” Hyukjae cutted; afraid that Heechul might corrupt Donghae’s mind.

 

“What game?” Donghae jumps on his seat feeling excited. Heechul already disappear to the second floor. Hyukjae took that time to whisper something to Donghae.

 

“Can we really do that?” Donghae frowned. The games sounds exciting but can they really do that?

 

“Yep. Trust me.” Hyukjae keeps a smile to convince Donghae. Donghae looks at Hyukjae for a while before nodding. Hyukjae clap his hand and they began the game. Donghae heard some steps on the stairs so he shouts at Hyukjae.

 

“Hyukkie!! Someone is coming!” They both move from their position and sit on the couch side by side, acting like they did nothing. It turns out to be Hangeng, followed by Heechul. Heechul looks at Donghae and Hyukjae suspiciously.

 

“What are you guys have been doing?” Heechul eyed the couple sitting on his couch. Their aura is so fishy.

 

“No. Nothing. We’re just talking since Donghae is bored. Do you want us to cuddle here? Can we do that?” Hyukjae buried his face to Donghae’s neck and inhale Donghae’s sweet scent. Donghae giggle because he’s ticklish and Hyukjae is so cute.

 

“NOOOO!! Don’t you dare monkey! I’m going to grill you if you do that! Only I and Hangeng can cuddle on that couch!”

 

Hangeng just laugh and he kissed Heechul’s cheek before muttering a ‘you’re cute baby’ and saying that he’s going to cook lunch for both of them. Heechul change his facial expression 180 degrees in front of Hangeng. He smiles and peck Hangeng’s cheek back and say ‘I love you’.

 

“Don’t you dare doing something funny here.” Heechul warned and walks together with Hangeng to their kitchen.

 

“Ne hyung~” Donghae replied cutely which make Hyukjae bite Donghae’s cheek.

 

“You’re super duper cute Hae. Next time, I’m going to put you in my pocket or hug you every night like your plushie. I won’t let you go.”

 

Donghae pouted because Hyukjae bit his cheek. Though it’s gentle, it still hurt. He rubbed his cheek slowly to ease the pain.

 

“Appo hyukkie. Don’t bit my cheek anymore.”

 

“I will if you’re not acting cute like that.” Hyukjae slipped a hand on Donghae’s waist and held him closer.

 

“I’m cute since I was born. Who can blame me?” Donghae giggles. “How about we continued our game?!” Donghae excitedly said. Hyukjae smiles and nodded.

 

Not long after that, they can hear Heechul’s voice calling them and it’s getting nearer.

 

“Yah! Hyukjae! Donghae! What do you want for lunch!?” Heechul’s head poked out from the kitchen looking at Donghae and Hyukjae standing far from each other, but their position are a bit weird. He narrowed his eyes again.

 

“What did you do?”

 

“No-nothing hyung. We’re just looking. Since Donghae is bored sitting on the couch. Oh! By the way, I miss Hangeng’s hyung Beijing Fried Rice!” Hyukjae scratch his head.

 

“Aw! Me too! I miss Beijing Fried Rice too!!” Donghae raise his hand like a kid. Looking at Donghae’s cute act, who can resist him? Heechul nodded and disappear.

 

Hyukjae and Donghae sigh in relieved because they’re almost got busted. Donghae rubbed his chest slowly.

 

“Omo. We’re almost got caught. Maybe we shouldn’t continue this game.” Donghae looks hesitating continue playing this game.

 

“Trust me Hae. This is so exciting. I’ll take all the blame if we got caught.” Hyukjae winked which make Donghae’s blush.

 

Almot 15 minutes has passed and they’re satisfied with their work. They didn’t make it so obvious but you can notice it immediately if you’re paying more attention to the surrounding. They’re about to sit again when Hangeng call them, telling that their lunch is ready.

 

Hyukjae and Donghae jumps hand in hand, heading to the dining table.

 

“Wow!” Hyukjae’s mouth already watery looking at the dish in front of him.

 

“Dig it!” Hangeng said. Donghae and Hyukjae eating like a mad man. Leaving Hangeng chuckled and Heechul just shook their head.

 

“Don’t blame me if you’re guys choke on your own food.” Heechul said, still munching his friend rice slowly.

 

“B-but this is so delicious hyung!!” Donghae replied while he’s still have food in his mouth. Heechul shriek.

 

“Don’t open your mouth when you have food in it!!” Heechul is going crazy with Hyukjae and Donghae coming to his house.

 

“Let him be, babe.” Hangeng Heechul’s back gently.

 

“Alright. Alright. You’re guys safe for now since Hangeng back you up.” Heechul continue eating. Hyukjae and Donghae can’t stop praising Hangeng’s cook every time they finish munching the food.

 

Donghae and Hyukjae take that time also to catch up with their friends. They’re enjoying their date too much to the point that they didn’t go out that much with their friends. Fortunately, Heechul understand that. He’s actually wanted to spend their time just both of them, but friends still important. They can always do their things together at home since they are now living together. It put Hyukjae into thinking session.

 

“What are you thinking Hyukkie?” Donghae notice that Hyukjae suddenly went quiet. He starts to worry.

 

“I’ve been thinking, when we’re going to live together. I mean that would be very lovely.” Hyukjae said looking straight into Donghae’s eyes while leaving Heechul ‘awwww’ by himself. Donghae couldn’t even thinking to replied Hyukjae. The only thing he know is that his beat is beating so fast right now and his face is getting red.

 

They continue their lunch with happy conversation. After finish, Donghae offer themselves to clean the dishes. Hyukjae puted because he don’t like cleaning dishes. But Donghae give him this weird look at Hyukjae and he did notice it immediately.

 

Both of them don’t realize that Heechul is eying them suspiciously.

 

“Just leave the dish. I’m going to wash them.” Heechul cut their telepathy time.

 

“No. No! It’s okay hyung. It shows our gratitude that you have cook our lunch. We can’t just come and eat lunch, then going home.” Hyukae said and winks to Donghae.

 

“Fine. Your wish. But remember this clearly, if I found you guys doing something weird, trust me, I really gonna hunt you down and cosplay you then tied you guys on my tree in front of the house so people would notice you.” Heechul is actually having this hobby of cosplaying. Well, who could blame him to have such a beautiful face despite the fact that he’s a man? They boys tense then nodded. They do their jobs while Heechul and Hangeng sitting together on the couch and watch TV. It’s good to have someone doing your core at your house while you and your fiancée just lazing around.

 

Not long after that, Hyukjae and Donghae finish washing the dish and cleaning the table, of course not forgetting to play their games. Heechul, on the other side, is watching TV with Hangeng when he notice something weird. The same time Hyukjae and Donghae steps their feet on the living room. Hyukjae notice that Heechul notice something. He grabbed Donghae’s hand and dragged him to the door.

 

“Hyung!! We’re finish doing your dish and cleaning the table! We’re going back now! Anyeong!!” Hyukjae and Donghae wear their shoes and run outside. Heechul looks at his surrounding and snapped. He walks to the kitchen and notice.

 

“LEE HYUKJAE!! LEE DONGHAE!!! WHY DID ALL MY THINGS ARE UPSIDE DOWN?!!? YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE!!” Heechul scream on top of his lung that it makes Hangeng jerk.

 

Outside, Hyukjae and Donghae is laughing their asses off. Donghae could remember what Hyukjae had told him earlier about the game.

 

“How about we play a game? We’re going to turn his things upside down and let’s see how long he can notice it.” Hyukjae whispers, afraid that Heechul might eavesdropping.

 

Donghae and Hyukjae run back to their tree house while laughing. It makes Donghae’s stomach hurts.

 

“Oh my Gosh Hyukkie. That was fun! You’re right!” Donghae keeps laughing, clutching his stomach. Then he stops running. Hyukjae stops too because Donghae stops.

 

“I can’t run anymore! I’m tired. This whole laughing thing drains my energy.” Donghae stil laughing. While he’s panting also.

 

“Alright. Hope on!”

 

Donghae tilted his head because suddenly Hyukjae bended  in front of him.

 

“Hope on Hae. I will carry you.” Hyukjae said, waiting for Donghae to hop onto his back.

 

“No. No Hyukkie. No need. Thank you.” But inside, Donghae heart fluttered because Hyukjae is so sweet.

 

“Come on. I won’t get up until you ride my back.” Hyukjae keep insisting. Donghae decided to hop on because he don’t want Hyukjae to keep that position for so long. He slowly slips his hand around Hyukjae’s neck. He put his head on Hyukjae’s neck when Hyukjae start walking. It was silent, but it’s peaceful. Both of them enjoying the breeze that day.

 

“Hae.” Hyukjae gently call Donghae.

 

“Hmm…” Donghae is getting comfortable with his position and the breeze didn’t help him from not falling asleep.

 

“I love you.”

 

Donghae didn’t prepared for this. Even when Hyukjae said that everyday, his heart always skipped a beat. Donghae feels his cheek redden. He can’t really say something right now because his heart is thumping so fast. He just nodded. Hyukjae sense the movement, but he’s not satisfied yet.

 

“I love you.” Hyukjae said it again.

 

“Arasso Hyukie.”

 

Hyukjae pouted.

 

“Why pouting Hyukkie? Did I do something wrong? Oh! I’m heavy right? I’m sorry.” Donghae said the last word with low voice. He’s feeling guilty.

 

“No. That’s not what I mean. You’re as light as the air.”

 

Donghae laugh.

 

“No hyukkie. You can’t be the air. Then what do you mean?”

 

“I mean… I-Love-You.”

 

Donghae think for a while. Then he smiled because Hyukjae is damn too cute.

 

“I love you t- mph.”

 

Hyukjae tilted his head to kiss Donghae on his lips right after he heard the answer that he’s been waiting for from Donghae. Donghae feels so hot all of sudden. He buried his face deeper to Hyukjae’s neck.

 

“I love you more.”

 

“Thank you for the games Hyukkie. I’m having so much fun. And oh! I love you the most.” Donghae mumble on Hyukjae’s neck.

 

For the last time that minute, Hyukjae tilted his head and peck Donghae on his red cheek.

 

###

NO! I didn't forget this story! I want to update this so bad but I'm having writer's block. I'm SO SORRY!! I hope you guys enjoy this! There's hanchul moment too ;) Going to update my other fic maybe soon. So stay tuned. And if you haven't read my other story, you can look at it at my acc ;D Please, feel free to tell me what you think of this chapter!!!