One Step Closer

Just The Two Of Us

Hyukjae and Donghae spend the rest of their holiday gathering and playing together with their friends. It’s been a while since they’re all play together. Then Kyuhyun decide so they go camping on Kyuhyun’s family rest house on the mountain. All of them seem ecstatic with the plan. Moreover, they got to sleep together with the one they love. Oh! Yes they have their own partner. It’s not only Hyukjae-Donghae and Heechul-Hangeng. Each of the has partner such as Kyuhyun-Sungmin, Ryeowook- Yesung, Siwon-Kibum, Zhoumi-Henry and of course Shindong-Nari. The mother and father for them is Leeteuk-Kangin. Though Nari is the only female around, she didn’t feel awkward at all. She’s been with them for years.

All of them gasped looking at the big and luxurious cabin in front of them.

“Lucky brat!” Heechul mutter under his breath while Hangeng wrapped an arm around his shoulder. Kyuhyun clearly proud looking at his friend reaction. He smirks before he pecks Sungmin’s cheek.

“Let’s go pick your own room. There are two bed and single bed. Palli choose one if you don’t want to get double bed so you can make babies with your partner. But, remember that you can’t take the room with a sign “BACK OFF” on the door because it’s my room and I’m going to share it ONLY with my Minnie.” Kyuhyun tease their hyungs. Such an evil magnae.

The hyungs directly scramble into the house choosing their own room. Kyuhyun laugh evily behind them because they know well that there are only 2 rooms left with single king bed.

"You're so evil Kyu. Wonder how can I end up with you." Sungmin lightly smacks Kyuhyun's head.

"Appo~ Minnie is meannie.." Kyuhyun pouted cutely. He tried, but fail misarebely. "Don't pout Kyu. Luckily I love you." Sungmin glare.

Kyuhyun grin so wide. "Love you too Min!" and he steals a peck from Sungmin's lips. He interwind their hands together and headed to Kyuhyun's room.

While walking to his room, Kyuhyun can hear some cheer voices and some dissappointed voice include swearing. He knows it's Heechul. So KangTeuk and HyukHae luckily get the single King bed for themselves while the other.... tough luck.

"Oh noooo!!!" Heechul shouted like a woman on period.

"It's okay Wookie. You can always go to my bed if you're afraid." Yesung patted Ryeowook gently on his head.

While the other couples didn’t say anything because they basically okay with everything.

“Yey we got the king bed Hyukkie!!!” Donghae jumps around. Hyukjae need to hold on Donghae’s waist to prevent him from falling or bumping into any furniture.

“Ok guys! We’ve been doing such a long journey to get here. Go back to your room and take some rest. But be out at 5 so we can start the bbq.” Leeteuk announce after he make deals with Kyuhyun.

All of them cheers because of the good decision by the mother. In a minute, the house is back quiet because all couple is arranging their things inside their own room.

Donghae throws his backpack on the floor and quickly jumps on the fluffy bed.

“Oh my God this is so fluffy!!!!” Donghae squeals and buried his face on the pillow. Hyukjae just watching his cute boyfriend in amusement and take Donghae’s bag on the floor before put it on the desk beside the wardrobe. They’re going to arrange it later after Hyukjae finish his business. Hyukjae walks to the bed and crawl above Donghae. Feeling another presence on the bed, Donghae turn his body to find Hyukjae hovering him.

“Hyukkie!!!” Donghae throw his hand around Hyukjae’s neck and buried his face to the brunette’s well build chest.

“Yes hun??” Hyukjae use that time to inhale Donghae’s vanilla scent on his hair.

“I’m so happy to be able to spend the rest of holiday with our friends.”

“Me too love. I’m so glad that even when each of us have partner, we didn’t break apart.” Hyukjae said and kiss Donghae’s cheek. Donghae giggle then he snuggle closer.

“Hyukkie.. you’re so comfortable.”

“I know baby. Right now, let’s sleep for a while before we gather at 5.” Hyukjae give the last peck on Donghae’s lips before he move side, throwing his head on the pillow with Donghae on his embrace. “Love you.” Hyukjae whisper before he rest his eyes.

Donghae pouted. He’s been sleeping all ride from Seoul to this cabin. So he’s wide awake now.

“Don’t pout baby. You need to rest.” Even when his eyes closed, Hyukjae knows that his baby is now sulking.

“But Hyukkie… I’ve been sleeping all the ride. I’m not tired.” Donghae whinned.

“Just close your eyes Hae. You’ll fall asleep. I’m awake all the ride Hae.” Hyukjae still closing his eyes. Donghae pouted deeper.

“Okay fine! Hmph.” Donghae broke free from Hyukjae’s grip and leave the bed, hoping that Hyukjae would wake up and play with him.

But nothing happen. Hyukjae didn’t even open his eyes when Donghae leave the bed. Donghae feels frustrated. He quickly jumps back on the back, sitting exactly above Hyukjae. The later open his eyes immediately. Hyukjae wanted to say something to Donghae but Donghae already seal his mouth with his own lips. Hyukjae’s hand automatically flung to Donghae’s hair and grab it to deepen the kiss. Donghae wanted to adjust his position so he can kiss Hyukjae better but seems like he did a wrong move.

“Mmhh..” Both Donghae and Hyukjae moan because of the sudden movement makes their member rubs on each other.

Donghae feels hot. He feels weird. He’s feeling so good and he wants to feel it again. So he move his hips again.

“Ahm!” Both of them moan louder but blocked because of their connected mouth.

“H-Hae..” Hyukjae slowly broke the kiss and prevent Donghae to move with hands on Donghae’s waist. Things going very quick. This isn’t good. He looks at Donghae into his eyes. He’s shock to see Donghae’s eyes darken showing that he’s high with lust. Donghae’s pants didn’t make it better. He looks so hot.

“Hyukkiee…” Donghae whinned because he wants more.

“H-Hae… Are you sure? Y-you don’t have to if you’re not sure.” Hyukjae just can’t find his voice.

Donghae didn’t give him any answer. He just pounce on Hyukjae again instead, eating the dancer’s lips while moving his hips back and forth. Donghae can feel Hyukjae’s hardness, so do Hyukjae. “Ah! Hae…” Hyukjae grabbed Donghae’s side and pull him.

“W-we… we should stop.”

And suddenly Donghae’s world coming to an end. He feels rejected. He feels like the world is him in. He feels so dirty.

“I-I’m s-sorry H-hyukkie..” Donghae feels tears building on his eyes, ready to fall. He hurriedly get off from Hyukjae, running to the bathroom. Donghae turn the shower on without even remove his clothes. He wanted to clear his mind.

What just did I do? Why did I do that? Oh my God Hyukjae is going to hate me.. Donghae keeps muttering under his breath.

It takes few minutes to gather himself before Hyukjae wake up from the bed, running in front of the bathroom door. He knows Donghae for so long. Donghae is pure innocent. He’s an angel. He can’t blame him. Because Donghae is still a human. It is something common to happen within a human.

“Hae baby… Are you okay? Can I come in?” Hyukjae call his boyfriend with low voices while gently knocking the door.

“Noo~ You can’t see me like this. I’m so sorry Hyukkie.” Hyukjae heard his boyfriend’s answer even when he talks in low voice. He can hear Donghae’s sobs too which make his heart break.

“I’m going in now, baby.” Hyukjae didn’t wait for Donghae’s answer and open the door to find a more heartbreaking scene in front of him. Donghae with his clothes on, sitting on the floor hugging his own knees with tears on his face. The shower makes all his body wet from head to toe.

“Don’t get near me Hyuk. I’m dirty.” Donghae hug his knee tighter. Hyukjae didn’t even listen to Donghae and he enter the cubicle, sit beside him and pull Donghae into his embrace.

“Sssshhh Hae.. It’s okay. You’re not dirty.” Hyukjae tried to calm his boyfriend.

“B-But.. what I did is wrong.” Donghae speaks between his sobs.

“No it’s not. Believe me. It may sounds wrong but that what’s make you human.” Hyukjae explained. Inside, he think if he spoiled Donghae too much because now he’s so innocent.

“Y-you’re not going to leave me right?” Donghae asks, looking at Hyukjae with teary eyes.

Hyukjae wanted to punch himself for stopping Donghae a while ago. Now he think that Hyukjae doesn’t want him.

“No love. I wont and I can never leave you. Because you’re my oxygen so I can’t live without you.” Hyukjae ended and directly attach his lips to Donghae. “And I’m gonna show you that I’m yours and you have all the right to do whatever to me.”

They’re kissing under the shower like there’s no tomorrow. Hyukjae’s hand roam all over Donghae’s body, making Donghae shiver. Soon both of them are shirtless and Hyukjae Donghae’s neck down to his chest.

“We need to get out of here.” Hyukjae whisper and turn off the shower before pick Donghae up bridal style back to their bed and gently place him.

“H-Hyuk!!” Donghae moan loud because of the sudden and new sensation on his . Hyukjae give an experimental on the left nubs, while his other hand play with the right. Hyukjae move to Donghae’s right nubs while his hand went down to Donghae’s zipper. He’s undoing all the button and zippers before sliding his hand in.

Donghae let out a super loud moan which hush by Hyukjae soon because the other might hear him. Donghae is now overwhelmed with pleasure. Hyukjae Donghae’s member slowly before he move faster.

“H-Hyuk..Hyukkie.. I-I feel w-weird.” Donghae tries to speak between his moans.

“It’s okay baby. That’s normal. You will come for me.” Hyukjae whispers on Donghae’s ear before he plant his lips on the fish neck and it hard, sending Donghae to the highest level of pleasure.

“H-Hyukkie!! I want to p-pee!!!” Donghae shouts.

Instead of stopping, Hyukjae keeps Donghae’s member until Donghae come hard for the first time of his life on Hyukjae’s hand and shirt. While Hyukjae bite on Donghae’s neck, leaving a red mark. Donghae feels his soul leaving his body because he feels so weak after the intense activity. He lean his forehead on Hyukjae’s neck, still panting.

Hyukjae free Donghae’s neck from his lips and kiss Donghae’s hair. He feels his pants tighten on . He need to finish his problem soon.

“Hyukkie! I’m s-so so so sorry! I didn’t mean to pee on you!! Oh my God!” Donghae freak out after he got back his energy. He quickly get off from Hyukjae’s laps and run to the bathroom to get some wet towel but Hyukjae stops him. The dancer push Donghae gently to lie on the bed.

“It’s okay baby. Don’t worry. Let me clean you. Stay here. And it's not pee babe. It's . ” Hyukjae get up from the bed in hurried and grabbed a wet towel and go back to Donghae to clean his lower part. Donghae watch Hyukjae while hiding his face on his palm, feeling extremely shy.

“Don’t be shy love. This is the start of something new. This is one steps closer to a more serious relationship and I’m glad I can spend it with you.” Hyukjae sweetly smiles and kiss Donghae’s nose, then his cheek, and the last is Donghae’s addictive lips.

Donghae smiles too. He hug Hyukjae so tight. Too tight that he can feel something weird poking his thigh.

“Hmm.. Hyukkie…” Donghae raised his eyebrow.

“Yes baby??” Hyukjae create a distance between their bodies to look at Donghae on his eyes.

“I feel something weird on my thigh.” Donghae said while looking on his thigh through the space between their bodies. He gasped. Hyukjae curse in his mind.

“O-Oh… I’ll be back soon babe. I’m going to work on this problem.” Hyukjae get up.

“C-can I h-help??” Donghae looks at Hyukjae with his puppy eyes because he feels responsible with Hyukjae’s problem. Hearing Donghae stutters, it makes Hyukjae think that Donghae is not ready yet.

“No need baby. Just lay here and wait for me. I’ll be gone for few minutes only. I’ll be right back!!!” Hyukjae runs to the bathroom and lock himself before Donghae could even say something. Donghae pouted. He pull the blanket over until his chest and look at the bathroom door. Waiting for Hyukjae to comes out. Few minutes passed and Donghae feels his eyelid getting heavier. He almost fall asleep twice. On the third time, he successfully fall asleep and didn’t wake up. Even until Hyukjae comes out from the bathroom.

“Sleep tight love.” Hyukjae give the last kiss on Donghae’s forehead before he take Donghae’s head to his arm and hug Donghae in his sleeps because Donghae likes cuddling so much.

At 5 PM, a soft knock on the door wakes Hyukjae up from his rest. He opened the door to find Yesung calling him to the balcony to start their barbeque dinner. Hyukjae mutter a soft thank you and wake Donghae up. He fix Donghae’s clothes and they go to the balcony to find all the members already sitting or cooking foods for dinner.

“Oh wow! Seems like someone is having a good rest.” Kyuhyun looks at HyukHae couple with this teasing gaze.

“Ah! My fish is not innocent anymore!!” Heechul who happen to sit beside the evil magnae added. Hyukjae widened his eyes.

“H-How?”

He look at Donghae and find the problem. He forgot that he leaves mark on Donghae’s neck from that activity. He look at his boyfriend to find him lowered his head and smiles, embarrassed with his hyung and dongsaeng’s teasing.

“Congratulation guys!!! You are one step closer to making child!” Heechul take his glass of coke up, followed by the evil Kyuhyun and the other. Even Leeteuk bring his glass up, though he didn’t mean like Heechul just said. But he did congratulate both Hyukjae and Donghae because it means that they’re taking one step closer to more serious relationship and it makes him happy.

“I feel like I’m going to let my children move out with their own family.” Leeteuk dramatically wipe his teary eyes.

“Oh please Teukkie… way to ruin the cheers.” Heechul rolled his eyes.

And the laugh together. Spending their night with smiles on every single face. Spending the rest of the holiday together with their lovely one. Donghae look at Hyukjae’s gummy smile when he talk with his friend. It’s so beautiful. Donghae wanted to kiss Hyukjae so badly which he did. Leaving Hyukjae shocked. But he replied Donghae’s kiss anyway. Because they’re both drunk with love.

 

###

This should be the last chapter of this fic because due date is nearing~~~ But I just don't feel like it. Especially because I want to ends it with . So I think it will be rush if I end it here. So here's a warming up before the last chapter!! It due on 15th of April (if I'm not mistaken) so I got another 2 weeks to finish the last chapter! Bless me!!! I'm working on Lucky Strike too because it's on the LAST chapter too! Hahahaha But I will focus on this fic first because of due date~ Hope you guys still reading this :) Tell me how is it! As usual comments are

And thank you so so so so much:

sailormoonsaber, fufufufu25, Yukiharu86, MissUda, annyss, nur267, mailoony, EunHaeKyuMin1996, Naomychan, iemahae, Jaqueline, caramelswirls, DannyJ, mennie68, andrea_,  and sha961 for the upvotes! I love you guys so much!! XOXO I feels like crying in happiness because one of my fav writer upvote this fic :')