Under The Stars

Just The Two Of Us

Donghae glued his forehead to the car windows looking at the scenery in front of him. Hyukjae suddenly call him this evening and asking him if he got appointment that night. With a soft no, Hyukjae directly asks Donghae to prepare himself because he’s going to bring him out and he already call Donghae’s mom to ask him out since there’s no one at home at that time.

 

Donghae throw his phone on his fluffy bed before running to his wardrobe and search for something to wear. He didn’t forget to wear something more warm and use sneakers because Hyukjae told him so. He don’t know what Hyukjae has planned. Well he never know because Hyukjae just because super romantic and full of surprise nowadays. Their summer holiday is almost done, so the weather might bit a bit chilly at night. Donghae just finish putting his phone on his back pocket when he heard a car honk. He raised his eyebrow and peek through his window. He saw Hyukjae sitting on a car.

 

Hyukjae could only smile when he heard loud footsteps from inside the house following by a loud bang because it was so quiet at that time. He flinched because he knows exactly what happen. Donghae get out while rubbing his forehead. He jogged to Hyukjae while grinning so wide and hug him so tight. Hyukjae did the same thing and kiss Donghae softly on his lips then on the red spot on Donghae’s forehead. Donghae blushed. Hyukjae love the way Donghae always blushed around him even when they’re together for years already.

 

“How’s your day baby?” Hyukjae asks while rubbing shooting circle on Donghae’s back.

 

Donghae dug his face deeper on the elder’s chest. Enjoying the warm of Hyukjae’s embrace as well as listening to his heartbeat.

 

“I miss you Hyuk.” Donghae mumbled on his chest. But Hyukjae could hear it cleary. He chuckled.

 

“I miss you too baby. Now now… let’s go, shall we?” Hyukjae broke the hug and patted Donghae’s nose with his finger. Donghae giggle because he’s ticklish. Once they sat comfortably on their own seat, Hyukjae starts the engine and drive.

 

###

 

It’s been the nth time Donghae had asked his boyfriend about the place they’re going to. But it’s been the nth time too Hyukjae just answer Donghae’s question with “you’ll see later baby.” Donghae pouted deeper because they’ve been driving for almost an hour. The sky is getting darker.

 

Hyukjae take a glance on the cute brunette sulking beside him. Donghae pouting so deep to the point that his lips almost kissing his car windows. Hyukjae can’t help to smile. He wanted to kiss Donghae so badly but he need to concentrate on the road if they don’t want ended up in hospital. About half an hour later, Hyukjae park his car in a big and quiet parking lot. Hyukjae unbuckled his seatbelt and look at his side. No wonder Donghae is so quiet these past half an hour because the cute boyfriend of his is now sleeping soundlessly.

 

Hyukjae slip his hand on Donghae’s neck and another one on his waist before pulling him so Donghae’s head lying on his shoulder. Instead of waking up, Donghae snuggle closer to him as if he’s a pillow. Hyukjae use the chance to lean closer and connect his lips to Donghae’s. Hyukjae move his lips slowly, tasting Donghae’s plump one.

 

“Mmhh…” Donghae show the sign of waking up. He unconsciously grips Hyukjae’s clothes. Hyukjae smile between the kiss. He disconnected the kiss, biting on Donghae’s lower lips instead.

 

“Hyukkie~~~” Donghae whinned and completely awake because his boyfriend bit his lips. It’s not like that he hate it, it’s just… Hyukjae never did that so Donghae is kinda shy.

 

“Good. Now you’re awake.” Hyukjae give a last peck on Donghae’s lips before he release Donghae and went out. He run to Donghae’s door and open it for him. Donghae get out and look at his surrounding. He tilt his head cutely (that’s what Hyukjae thought) before landing his eyes on Hyukjae’s.

 

“Baseball stadium?”

 

Without giving an answer, Hyukjae clasp his hand together with Donghae and bring him inside. They’re standing inside the studio and Donghae can’t help to gasp because it’s damn beautiful. Even when all he can see is just green grass and white line, it still beautiful. Even when they sky is dark already, the stadium lamps illuminate the whole field. Then it hit Donghae.

 

“What are going to do here? It’s practically quiet and empty. There’s no one here.” Donghae can’t help to ask.

 

“You know what Hae… You asking too much today.” Hyukjae laugh quietly.

 

“Alright.. I’ll be quiet Mr. Hyukjae.” Donghae pouted again. Hyukjae knows what to do. He lean in and bit Donghae’s lower lips again. Donghae jolt and gasped. He look at Hyukjae with a shocking face and hit the elder’s shoulder.

 

“Hyukjae! Don’t do that again!”

 

Hyukjae lead Donghae down the stairs while they chat. “Do you like it?” Hyukjae asks. Or… maybe teasing his Hae.

 

“N-No. Of course not!” Donghae stutters indicating that he’s lying.

 

“Awww… You at lying Hae. I know you love it when I did that. Don’t be shy.” Hyukjae pinch Donghae’s right cheek at the same time they landed on the baseball field. Hyukjae didn’t stop walking until they arrived at the starting point. Donghae then feels warm leaving his hand because Hyukjae release his hand from Donghae’s and walk to the corner to grab 2 baseball gloves and a ball. He walks back to his lover and help him put his gloves. Hyukjae then run to the pitcher’s place.

 

“Ready to play??”

 

Donghae didn’t move at all. His mind is trying to process all of this. He looks at a glove on his hand then look at his boyfriend who stands meters in front of him.

 

“Y-You…” Donghae wanted to scream but he can’t find his voice.

 

“I remember.” Hyukjae laughs looking at Donghae’s reaction. It’s priceless. Before he missed it, he quickly take his phone on his back pocket and snap a picture of Donghae.

 

Donghae stands there for another seconds while his mind replying the old scene of him and Hyukjae.

 

It was their first year as a senior student. Donghae is popular with his athletic skills. Although on the outside he looks cute and fragile, he can be a beast or even devil when he do sports. There’s this one sport he love except soccer and basket. It’s baseball. But he doesn’t have the chance to play because unfortunately his current school didn’t have baseball club or baseball activity on sports class.

 

Flashback start

 

One day, Hyukjae found Donghae sitting on the side of the sports hall, doing nothing. Which is very weird for an athletic guy like Donghae. He approach his best friend, oh~ Donghae is his best friend at that time. He sit beside Donghae.

 

“Why aren’t you play something?” Donghae asks Hyukjae once his bestfriend sit beside him.

 

“I should be the one asking you.” Hyukjae look at Donghae’s face. Trying to grab something from his expression. Donghae sighs.

 

“I don’t feel like doing something now.” Donghae said.

 

“And you expect me to believe you?” Hyukjae raise one of his eyebrow, looking weirdly at Donghae. Donghae widened his eyes at Hyukjae. Hyukjae twitch his lips a bit. “Really Hae? Are we friends just yesterday?”

 

Donghae ashamed with himself. He suddenly interested more on the floor. “I-I wanted to play baseball.” Donghae play with his shoelace cutely.

Hyukjae nodded, signaling that he understand Donghae so well. “How about we play something now. And I will bring you to play baseball?” Hyukjae bring his hand to Donghae’s soft hair and ruffled it. Donghae looks at Hyukjae with his puppy eyes and wide smile.

 

“Really??”

 

“I promise. Now let’s play something.” Hyukjae get up and offer his hand to Donghae.

 

“Yey! Hyukkie is so kind!!!” Donghae gladly take Hyukjae’s hand and he skips like a little kid.

 

Flashback ended

 

“Y-You remember?” Donghae still frozen on his spot.

 

Hyukjae nodded. He take his spot once again and compose himself; ready to throw the ball.

 

“Now Hae.. Stand on your place and catch my ball.”

 

Without telling Donghae for the second time, he runs to his spot, ready to catch Hyukjae’s ball. They play a simple throw and catch for some times before they got tired. Don’t think that baseball is something easy because throwing just a small ball takes a lot of energy.

 

About an hour later, both of them is sweaty enough and Donghae decide to just call it a day. He’s so happy that he can play baseball again after a long time.

 

“Donghae… come here baby.”

 

Donghae could hear Hyukjae’s voice calling him but when he looks at his boyfriend, he find Hyukjae standing on the second base so far away from him.

 

“Come here baby.” Hyukjae repeats. Donghae smiles and run to Hyukjae. Hyukjae open his arm; welcoming Donghae. Just about in few seconds, Donghae already sticks on Hyukjae’s chest hugging him tight.

 

“Hyukkie your know I loveeeee youuuu sooo muccchhhh!!!!” Donghae nuzzle his nose on Hyukjae’s neck.

 

“Donghae… I’m sweaty.” Hyukjae patted Donghae’s back lovingly. Instead of breaking their hug, Donghae hugged Hyukjae’s tight.

 

“I really really really love you Hyukjae.”

 

“I know Hae. And I love you too baby. Now please turn your body.”

 

Donghae broke the hug and turn his body to find blanket spread right in the middle of the field and basket contains of food.

 

“H-how?” Hyukjae really did surprise him a lot today.

 

“I have my way baby.” Hyukjae said and immediately lift Donghae bridal style and head to the picnic set. Donghae squeals because of the sudden lift. He automatically wrapped his hand around Hyukjae’s neck to keep himself from falling.

 

Hyukjae put Donghae gently on the blanket and he open the basket of food and arrange it on the blanket too. Donghae’s mouth watering because of the sight of the food in front of him. It’s all his favorite. He’s too busy looking at the tasty sight in front of him and he didn’t realize that Hyukjae already put a small piece of taco in front of his mouth, ready to eat. His cheek feels like burning, but he open his mouth to eat it.

 

“Is it delicious?” Hyukjae asks. Donghae happily nodded while munching his food. Hyukjae ask Donghae not to shake his head too much because it will make him dizzy and Donghae just replied him with another nod.

 

They spent the rest of the time with eating and chatting. Of course with Hyukjae feeding Donghae, vise versa. When they feels full, Hyukjae clean the blanket and put all the remaining food back to the basket. And he pick up a vanilla milk on Donghae’s hand. Hyukjae knows well that Donghae like vanilla as much as he likes strawberry. Donghae freak out and quickly grabbed the drink on Hyukjae’s hand and drink it. Hyukjae patted Donghae’s head and pull him closer so Donghae could rest his head on Hyukjae’s shoulder.

 

“Hae.”

 

“Hmm?” Donghae hummed clearly enjoying his dessert so much.

 

“Look at the sky.”

 

Donghae lift his head to look at the sky. He unconsciously stopped drinking because the sight in front of him was unbelievably stunning. He don’t know that they sky is so bright because he can practically see so many stars up there.

 

“Wooaahhh…”

 

“Hae… Let’s try counting the stars!” an idea popped in Hyukjae’s mind.

 

“Can we?”

 

“Of course we can! 2 is better than 1 right?” Hyukjae grinned. Then they start counting the stars. Donghae on the left side while Hyukjae on the right side. Only 5 minutes after that and both of them are mumbling something because of irritation.

 

“Why it’s so many Hyuk? I lost count.” Donghae bought the straw of his milk to his mouth again.

 

“I know right. I guess what people said is true. We can’t count the stars.” Hyukjae said. Still looking at the sky. Suddenly he heard a loud slurping sound coming from his side. He look at Donghae finishing his vanilla milk.

 

“Aw… They should make this packaging larger so I can drink more.” Donghae look at the bottle with a sad eyes.

 

“Do you want more? I can buy you another one.” Hyukjae asks. Donghae eagerly shook his head and grabbed Hyukjae’s shirt.

 

“No need!!! It’s enough. I don’t want to get fat.”

 

Hyukjae laugh and lean closer to bit Donghae’s cheek. Donghae gasped in surprise and a bit in pain.

 

“Hyukkie!! I told you not to bite my cheek again!!” Donghae is now scolding his boyfriend.

 

“I can’t help it!! You’re too cute!!” Hyukaje defense himself. Donghae give Hyukjae a last glance before he give him a small ‘hmph’ and stay quiet.

 

“Hae…”

 

“Donghae baby…”

 

“Hae… don’t ignore me.” Hyukjae has been trying to call his baby but he got no answer. He even tried to kiss Donghae’s lips but the brunette won’t reply.

 

“Arasso. Arasso. I’m sorry okay. I won’t bite your cheek anymore. I’ll do anything to make you forgive me.” Hyukjae is finally giving up.

 

“Really? Anything?!” Donghae’s eyes sparkle. And it makes Hyukjae a bit regret saying those thing to Donghae. Donghae caught the signal on his eyes. “Don’t say it if you’re going to back out.” Donghae’s eyes darken, he obviously hurt.

 

“I really mean it! I’ll do anything!!” Hyukjae was panicking when he hear Donghae’s hurt voice. Donghae smirks because his tactic is working.

 

“Okay! I will punish you because you bit my cheek.” Donghae looks at Hyukjae with an evil grin. Remind Hyukjae not to let Donghae play with Kyuhyun anymore because Kyuhyun’s virus is starting to get into Donghae.

 

“Yes, I will take respo- hmph!” Hyukjae haven’t finish his sentence when he got pinned on the blanket below him with Donghae sitting on his laps and kissing Hyukjae like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Donghae slowly Hyukjae’s lower lips asking for entrance which the brunette gladly open to let him enter. He give Donghae the chance to dominate him because damn… it feels so good. Donghae’s hand runs from Hyukjae’s nape to his chest, slowly going down to his abdomen before slipping inside his shirt; caressing Hyukjae’s perfect 8packs. Hyukjae moan at the sudden feeling on his abdomen. Donghae use that opportunity to bring Hyukjae to an open mouth kiss. Hyukjae’s hand move from his side to Donghae’s waist and hold it. They’re kissing for few minutes before Donghae broke the kiss because of the lack of oxygen. Both Donghae and Hyukjae are panting.

 

“God Hae… where did you learn that?!” Hyukjae almost can’t believe Donghae did that. It’s his first time seeing Donghae doing such a bold and strong move. Instead of answering, Donghae lean again to claim Hyukjae’s lips once again. This time he kiss slower than before. Clearly enjoy eating Hyukjae’s plump lips.

 

“That’s your punishment Hyukkie.” Donghae stops kissing Hyukjae and whisper on his boyfriend’s lips with a smile on his face.

 

“Damn. Should I make you angry again? Because I’m willing to take another punishment for my bad action.”

 

“Try me and let’s see if you can stand me not talking to you.” Donghae’s threatened. Hyukjae shut his mouth. He don’t know that Donghae can be that intimidating. He wonder where’s his cute, shy Donghae. He laugh on his own tought.

 

“Why are you smiling by yourself? Do you think I won’t do that?” Donghae frown.

 

“No baby. That’s not the case. I just wonder where’s my cute and shy boyfriend?”

 

“Do you hate me acting like this?”

 

“Of course not. I’m actually surprise you can be like this Hae..” Hyukjae smirks. He grabbed Donghae’s neck and pull it so he can whisper on Donghae’s ear. “Because you’re damn y like this. I would love to see this side of yours often. But of course, only to me.”

 

It was like a wake up call for Donghae because he immediately feels hot and his cheek is burning. He doesn’t even get the chance to replied back because Hyukjae switch their position and now Hyukjae is laying above him and press his lips to Donghae.

 

Donghae deepened their kiss with grabbing Hyukjae’s hair while Hyukjae put his hand on Donghae’s neck and pull him closer if that even possible.

 

“I love you so much Hyukkie. I really do. Please don’t leave me. And thank you so much for all of this because it’s so beautiful.” Donghae feels like tearing up because he got such a perfect boyfriend beside him.

 

“I will never leave you. It never crosses my mind Hae. And I’m doing this because I love you too. So please be with me forever.” Hyukjae whisper the last time while looking straight into Donghae’s eyes before he claim Donghae’s lips for the nth time that night.

 

They spent the night tasting each other lips and cuddling under the stars.

 

 

###

No! I don't forget this story! I've been thinking when I'm able to finish this because I enter this fic to a contest which is due next month. I'm trying to find times to write because 4th Semester is really killing me. Though I only have 1 project for 1 sem, it's a lot harder then my previous semester. I often cried by myself because I'm so stress. It's a miracle that I've finally found time to write this. I hope you still read and waiting for this. This chapter is so full of kissing because I just like fluff. Hahahaha. I may end this fic soon. Maybe 1 chapter more :) So I have a question for you guys.