Bubble tea.

Vampires Everywhere

After school Kris was waiting for me next to his expensive looking car. "Angel!" he called and smiled at me. "Hey kris!'' you said happy. Kris walked towards the door of the passenger side of his car and opened it for you. "Oh, gentleman.." you thought. You sat in the car and was amazed by how beautiful it looked in the inside of the car.

 

Kris sat in the car and drove away. He stopped at Bubbles, your favourite bubbletea shop. "Hey! this is my favourite bubbletea shop!" you said "woah, mine too! That's why i wanted to drink something here with you, Let's go in, shall we?" kris answered.  

 

We walked into the shop. Kris payed for the drinks and then we sat. We talked and laughed alot. Kris was really funny actually. "Oh, it's very late, Shall we go now?" you said "Okay, let's go!" he answered. "thank you for paying my drink." you said as you broke the silence. "it's okay, don't worry" Suddenly you began to walk limp. "Ouch, i bumped pretty hard into that garbage can" i said "Omoo, it hurtss" We sat in the car. "I have something at home that'll make it better." He said as he drove home.

 

His house is really big and white and had big windows. He opened the door for me. We walked into his house and i was just so amazed by it, it was so big and beautiful. "Here it is, This will help." Kris rubbed the salve on your leg. He could do that without any trouble because you wore a skirt. "Thank you!" you said "Can  i ask you something? Do you live here by yourself? all alone?" "No of course not, my family isn't home yet" he laughed. "oh you thought so...Oh i need to go home now." you said. "Okay, i will bring you home" You arrived at your house. "Sleepwell, it was fun today" he said smiling. He smiles a lot. "Yeah, it was really fun today, Sleepwell kris. You walked into your house. you were so tired and walked straight to your room.