bye bye - hello.

Vampires Everywhere

You sat in your room and looked out of the window, You saw snow falling from the sky. It was winter and you hate this season so much. It's cold and when you're at school the guy students always throw snowballs at your . But luckily you didn't had school. phieuw. Then your mom came in and gave you chocomilk. "Here drink this. and when you're done drinking you need to sleep okay?" she said and gave you a kiss on your forehead and walked out.

You tried to sleep but then you heard something on your window. "tiktiktiktik"  but you thought it's just the rain or something. Then you heard it again "tiktiktiktik" okay now you were scared. you opened your curtains and shocked when you saw blood on it. You yelled as loud as you can and then your mom came in. "Angel angel what's wrong?!" "mom, look on the window, it's blood. don't you see it?" "no angel there is nothing on the window" "YES THERE IS, MOM LOOK" "Angel i think you're dreaming. lay down on your bed okay" she said and walked away. "but i really saw something.." you said whispering.

The next day you didn't came outof your room. You were going crazy. And then your heard it again. "tiktitktik" you yelled again. and then opened the curtains. But you didn't saw blood. you saw kris throwing rocks at your window. You opened the window and said "Kris! i was so shocked omg don't ever do that again!" "Oh well im sorry" you suddenly heard from behind you. "Kris you need to stop teleporting" you said. "But i can't." he answered. "why not?" "it's cool" he said and laughed. you shaked your head and smiled and then walked towards him and gave him a kiss. "Kris i saw some-" you suddenly stopped, because you thought it was better to not say what you saw. "you saw  what?" "uh, nothing.." you said and quickly put a fake smile on your face. "kris, you should go okay.." you said. "why?, what did you see? angel tell me" he answered worried. "no it's okay, bye i love you~" you said and kissed him on his cheek. "okay, i love you too" he said and went. 

That night you again heard "tiktiktik" you looked out of your window and saw blood. again. What is this, you didn't know what to do. is something warning you or are you just going crazy? you went outside with a jacket and your cellphone.. you walked into the woods nearby your house because you saw a light. you followed it. But when you were in the middle of the woods you kept hearing a voice who was whispering "you shouldn't" and "go away" You were so scared but kept following the light then suddenly the light disappeard.

You heard a loud yell, you shocked, turned around and fell into a lake. you couldn't move your right leg because you bumped it against a rock that was in the lake and branches where wrapped to your leg. "HELP MEE" you screamed. "HELLPP" You screamed while crying. Your powers didn't work at all. Kris felt that something was wrong and quickly transported to the woods. he ran and searched for you but couldn't find you. At that moment at the lake you almost drowned. You tried swimming but you couldn't then you stopped trying and drowned ...

Suddenly kris felt nothing anymore. "maybe im just being stupid now, there's nothing with her, she's fine" he thought. he teleported to your house and saw you laying on your bed. "look she's okay" then he sat on the bed and kissed you but when his lips touched your face 'you' disappeard. it wasn't you. that what killed you let kris think you were on your bed, sleeping. Kris stood up and ran to the woods. his heart just said he needed to go to the woods. He jumped into the water and saw your body. he lifted you up and put you on the grass. "Angel?! Angel?! WAKE UP ANGEL!" he yelled. "NO NO, THIS ISN'T HAPPENING NOO ANGEL PLEASE" He did  mouth to mouth resuscitation but you didn't woke up. you were dead? 

 

At your funeral your mom kept crying and your sister joined. kris stood next to them. he couldn't believe that he couldn't save you. a tear rolled down his cheek. 'i can't believe this' he kept thinking. When the funeral was over kris got home and stayed in his room for days. he didn't eat, didn't drink, he was just laying on his bed thinking about you. -2 weeks passed-. "Angel, i hope you're okay.. i am so sorry i couldn't save you, i'm so sorry.." Kris said and cried. Then his mom came in. "Kris.." "No mom get out." "but kris-" "NO" he said and she walked out. He couldn't stop his tears from rolling down his cheeks. he was so angry. Angry that he couldn't save you. then he walked out of his house and drove to the cemetery.

-----------------------

"Where am i? what's this? it lookes like a ... a coffin?!" you thought and woke up and tried to open the coffin. but it didn't work. you yelled and screamed for help. Kris walked to your grave and heard screaming. "HELP HELPP, PLEASE HELP ME!" he heard from under the ground. "ANGEL?!" kris said. "OH FINALLY PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF HERE I'M STUCK" you answered. "ANGEL IS THAT YOU?" 'PLEASE HELP ME" "OKAY PLEASE WAIT I WILL HELP YOU GET OUT OF THERE ANGEL BE RIGHT BACK OKAY" with a shovel he scooped all the sand from your coffin. it didn't take more than 30 minute, because he was inhumanly fast.

 he opened the coffin and you jumped out of it. "ANGEL!" he said happily and hugged you. "Kris!" you hugged him back. then he suddenly stepped back and said "You died, i think i'm going crazy, you aren't angel." "yes i am really! kris no don't go" at that moment your eyes glowed. they turned red. kris stopped and looked at you. "angel, what's with your eyes?" "what is with my eyes?" you answered

"they're red... , come with me" he said and you both stepped into his car he drove to his house and when you arrived luckily no one was home. you walked upstairs and looked into the mirror "WHAT IS- MY  EYES THEY'RE RED!" "Angel, i can feel that you're a .. different person.." kris suddenly said. "HOW DO YOU MEAN DIFFERENT?!" you answered scared. "You're a ...... vampire, angel"