Meeting his family.

Vampires Everywhere

you walked to Kris and said "Hi, did you sleep well?" "I dont sleep" kris answerd laughing "You're so cute" he added.

"But Angel, Your hair looks great!" "Huh? my hair is just black?" you said. "Uhm no its blue, It suits you" he said while walking to a hallway mirror with you. "OMGG MY HAIR IS BLUE!!" you yelled. "and it suits my nails"

"Haha so maybe if you put pink nailpolish on, Your hair wil be pink" he laughed. "haha that would be so cool. I'm so glad it looks like dipdye and it's everything, It actually looks good" you said.

Suddenly alice popped up from nowhere and clung on to Kris his shoulder. "Hey Kriss, You know.. i did the project all by myself" she said and pouted. "ugh" you whisperd. "What did you sa- Omg your hair, it looks awful" she laughed. "Your whole face looks awful" you answerd calm. Kris said "Alice please go." Aalice looked shocked and said "whatever kris" and walked away. After school Kris came home. "KRIS I HEARD YOU HAVE A HUMAN GIRLFRIEND? WHO TOLD YOU YOU MAY HAVE ONE?!" his mom yelled. "who told you that? i am dating a mutant" he said with a smile on his face.His mom looked at him with a weird face "a mutant? BUT ALICE TOLD ME SHE IS A HUMAN. WHY ARE YOU LYING?!" she said angry. "Mom, she is a mutant. you can meet her if you want?" kris answered and walked to his room. He called you and said "Angel, are you awake?" "yeah.." you replied tired. He basically woke you up but you didn't care that much. "My mom wants to meet you tomorrow.." "she does? ohh then i'll meet her !" you said still a bit sleepy. "you need sleep, You sound tired. sleepwell baby, dream about me. I love you" he said. "i love you too" you both hung up. 

 

You woke up and you heard your ringtone. you picked your phone up and heard jessica "Angel Angel, we don't have any lessons today so we can stay home. Let's meet up!" "Yes yes i know i saw it on the blackboard, okay let's meet up!" you answered. She arrived at your house a 20 minutes later. "Hey! Let's go upstairs" i said. we got upstairs and went to your room. As you sat on your bed, you began to talk. "Angel, i need to tell you something.. I'm a mutant too, but i didn't tell you because your mom didn't want me to tell you until you was one too. And now you are so i can tell you" she said "OMO YOU ARE ?" you said excited. "WHAT ARE YOUR POWERSS?!" "i can control the weather a bit.." she answered with a smile. 

 

You talked and talked and then she went home. At 6'oclock Kris picked you up at your house. He greeted you and said : "let's go!" and everytime he said that you just le frizzle inside. You nodded and walked with him towards his car. You drove to his house and then walked inside his house. "WELCOME!" a warm voice said. It looked like his mother "Angel, this is my mom" Kris said. "i am kris his mother, megan" his mom said. "i am Angel, nice to meet you" you said polite. "Have a seat Angel! i'll get you water" his mom said. suddenly you heard something coming down stairs. it was kris his sister. "KRIS DID YOU BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!!" she said with excitement. "Oh god" kris said irritated. "OMO YOURE SO CUTE"she said to you. "thank you" you said and smiled a bit shy. "i am kristina!" she said and held out her hand. "i am Angel" and shaked her hand. 

"Angel,  let's go upstairs" he took your hand and walked to his room. We went in and guess what, his room was big too. Kris jumped on his couch. "Oh yeah, you don't have a bed" you laughed. "yeah" he laughed with you. Then he stood up and began to kiss you.He brought you to the wall and kissed you soft and sweet. "He's a vamp, vamps don't kiss this soft and sweet right?" you thought. But it felt so good you didn't want to stop him. "Kris, this feels so good" you said. Suddenly he began to kiss you rough, You couldn't keep up anymore. At that moment you felt a hand running down your back and grabbed your . you just couldn't keep the moans in. "That's sounds beautiful" Kris said while kissing your neck."Her blood smells amazing" Kris thought. "I love you baby" he said. "I love you too kris" you said to eachother and kissed.

But at that moment his mom came in. "Kris, Angel. I have water" his mom said sweet. We quickly stopped kissing eachother, and acted normal "Oh you guys were busy? i am so sorry for disturbing you, i'll leave this here." She closed the door and left."oh, that was awkward..." you said. "Yeah, it was" he said while scratching his neck awkwardly. "I think its time for me to go now.." you said. "can't you sleep here?" Kris asked you. "i'll call my mom then" .. You called your mom and she answered. 'Hello? Angel?" "hey mom, can i sleep at kris his house for a night?" you said. "yeah of course. Call me tomorrow" she answered. "okay!"