Happy birthday!

Vampires Everywhere

You woke up and got in the shower. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELL!" you heard when you was walking down stairs with your school uniform on. It was your birthday today, it looks like your mom and your sister didn't forgot. "Thank you, i love you" you said. "Angel, let's finish this when you come back from school okay? your mom said. 

I went to school and Jess ran towards me and said "Happy birthday Angel!" "Thank you" you hugged her. Kris walked to you and said "Happy birthday baby" And kissed you on your lips. "Thank you" We walked into our classroom as soon as the bell rang.

After school Kris took me to his house and we stayed in his garden. "Kris, was that true..? what you told me yesterday?" you said as you broke the silence in the car. "Yes.." he said "are you scared?" "no, i want you to show it to me." you replied.

You walked into his house and sat on the sofa. "you wanted me to show you right?" he said. "uhu" you said with a shivering voice. But actually you wasn't scared at all.. But then he showed you his fangs and suddenly you jumped up and let a cup fall but the cup didn't hit the ground. 

Everything stopped. the cup was just like floating in the air? "KRIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" "I AM DOING NOTHING?!' you said to eachother both shocked. But kris could feel you had powers in you. he just felt it. "Angel, you are doing that.. you are the one who paused everything in the house" kris said to you.

And then everything was normal and the cup fell on the ground. "what? no, that can't be?!" you said shocked. "what is this.. i ju-" you stopped thinking. "KRIS! I have a thick book about mutants at home, Let's go to my house, i hope we'll find it there" you said to kris.

 

You went to your house and luckily no one was home. "Here! Here it is!" you said and gave the heavy book to kris. Kris started reading and saw a memo sticker on page 123 "Hey what's this?" he said. he began to read the page "When a girl or guy turns 16, she or he gets mutant powers.. Angel do you know what this means?" he asked. "Am i a mutant? That can't be i am just Angel! I can't have any mutant powers?!"

Then your mom and your sister came in. Kris quickly hide behind the chair. "Oh Angel, you were already home?" your sis said. "Yeah.." you answered. Your sis walked towards the chair where kris was hide because she saw him there hiding."So today there are Vamps hiding behind our chairs, how come?" she pointed at kris who stood up. "So, can i as a vamp stay here?" Kris said. "Of course, why not? Vamps are friendly" your mom said and smiled to kris.

"Have a seat, do you want to drink something?" "No, i'm not thirsy thank you." you sat next to Kris. "This is a good one Angel" your sister said and winked. "Shut up you" you said to her laughing. Kris laughed too. "Mom, Are you a mutant too?" kris asked your mom "Aw, he called me 'mom', And yes i am" your mom answered. "Nicole too" she pointed at your sister. "Oh" he said and smiled. he looked at his watch. "I need to go now.. See you tomorrow Angel" and kissed your forehead. "bye bye mom, bye nicole" he greeted. "byee"