Queen Jealous.

Vampires Everywhere

The next day Jessica walked towards you. "Hey Angel! How was it yesterday? Tell me everything!" she said. "it was very fun, we talked and then we went to his home, His house is so big! And he rubbed an salve on my leg because i hurt myself yesterday, it ws really fun." i answered excited and jumpy. "OMOO SO CUTEE~~!" She said. "I'm jealous.".

We walked as we stood by the lockers. You saw kris with a girl, she was laughing and he was too. "Am i jealous now? Omo im such an idiot!" you thought. You was basically staring at them.

 

Jessica saw that and said "Yah, are you jealous?!" she joked. "No, i am not! I just- I'm not, okay?" you answered a bit shocked. When school was over you felt a hand on my shoulder, you turned around and saw kris. "omg i was so shocked! don't do that ever again!" "Okay okay." he said and smiled. "May i walk you home?" "Yes, of course" 

As we walked home, He began "i saw you looking at us." "Huh? oh.. i was just looking at her clothets, she looked great!" you lied. "Oh, you did?" he laughed. We stopped at my house. "Angel, i need to tell you something.. I- I- You- We- I like you, very very much" he said with a red face. "aw thats so cute" i thought. "You d-d-do ?" you said. "yeah" "ooh" Wow that was awkward. "So do you want to be my girl?" he smiled sweetly. "OF COURSE!" you basically yelled. "uhm i mean yeah i would love too" and smiled awkward.

Now THAT was embarrassing. He hugged me and you just died inside. "He smelles so good" you thought "is he mine now? omg i'm so happy" And then he suddenly kissed me. "Omo, his lips taste like mango, i love mango" you thought happy and kissed him back. he stopped and looked at me. "Angel, i love you." he said. "i love you too"