"Angel, i am a vampire"

Vampires Everywhere

The next day you walked to jesscia and told her what happend the day before. "OMO ANGELL I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS." she said a bit to hard. Kris heard what she said and began to laugh.

He walked towards you and kissed you on your forehead. "hey, did you sleepwell?" he asked. "yes, i did, did you sleepwell?" i asked him "erm, yes of course." he lied. "hahah you're like a vamp, you don't sleep" you said joking. but you was the only one laughing. Jess knew Kris was a vamp too."ill be get going now" Jessica said awkward and walked away. "Angel, i am going to tell you something after school" kris said and walked away too."wow, this is weird' you said.

The next day you saw that girl who was talking to kris that other day. "Who's she?" i asked kris "She's the daughter of my mom's friend, Alice" he answered. "Oh.." "I have a project that i need to do with her for science, and by the way i need to do it now, so i'll see you later okay?" he gave you a kiss and walked towards Alice. You looked at her "omg she's so perfect.. i hope Kris doesn't fall in love with her or something" you thought. 

They looked sso happy and laughed. she wipped her hair and looked in his eyes. It was like THEY wre a couple and not you guys. She kissed him on his cheek. At that moment you froze. "what" you thought. you walked towards them and said to her "uhm hello, my name is Ange;, Why did you do that?" you asked with a smile."Wat did i do?" she answred with a 'sweet' smile. "You just kissed him, why did you d-" "Angel, it was nothing." kris said suddenly. "Nothing? we are- you know what? what ever!" you said angry and walked away. you just couldn't believe he just took her side.

Kris ran after you and said "Angel, don't be like this please, dont be mad" "how can't i? I am not mad because she kissed you, i'm mad because you took her side. We're a couple right? and she was wrong to do that." i said. "Yeah, i am so sorry but it was nothing baby, i just don't want her to tell my parents i'm dating a human" he said and waited for an answer.  "a human? Kris you're one too" you answered a bit shaky" "That's what i was going to tell you.. i am a vampire, please don't be scared, i'm not going to hurt you" he said. "YOU'RE A WHAT?!"