School ball

Vampires Everywhere

"Angel!" Jessica yelled and ran to you. "Hey Angel, there is a school ball tonight! you already knew that right?" she said excited. "Yes of course i did!" you answered. "You should come with kris!" she said. "yeah i will" when ball rang you walked into  your classroom and took the seat next to the window. "i hope it will be awesome .. but what should i wear? i want to look good for kris." you thought. After school kris came to you and said "Angel, are we going together?" with a smile on his face. "yeah of course youre my kris" you said as you gave him a kiss on his cheek. "i'll see you then" you said. "wait! i'm going to pick you up okay?" kris asked. "Oh okay!" you answered  and waved at him and walked home. "Wich dress should i wear omo.. i don't know, this is so hard" you thought. Then your mom came in "Angel, i want you to wear my dress.. i wore this at my first school ball too and i want you to wear it." I she said with a smile. "oh mom it's beautiful!" you smiled and took the dress "i'll try it on" "TADA" you said excited. "Oh my, you look so beautiful!" "thank you mom" you said as you gave her a kiss. you did your hair, put some makeup on. and you were ready to go.

it was 5'oclock and kris knocked on the door.Your mom opened it and said "Kris! hey, oh you look good too!" "hey mom, thank you.." he answered with a smile. "Angel is almost ready. Wait please" at that moment you walked downstairs. he didn't know what to say.. you looked so beautiful. "she looks beautiful doesn't she?" you mom said to kris. "mom!" you said laughing. "wow, you look .. amazing" kris said. " you look beautiful" "Thank you, you look good too.." He really looked good in his suit. "Let's go" kris said. "okay, bye mom" you said to your mom. "okay, bye have a good evening" she said. 

 

When you arrived at the ball you saw everyone dressed up well. When you walked in with kris everyone turned heads to you and kris. "omo, i'm so jealous" "yeah, she looks so good and she's with kris omooo" you heard from behind your back. You smiled. "Omg Angel you look so great!"  Jessica said as she walked to you and kris. "and kris you look great too" "Thank you jess" you and kris both said. "you guys should dance" she said and pushed you to the dance floor. "here, okay bye" she walked to her date."o..kay" you said and laighed. you put your arms around his neck and looked deep in his eyes. "You look so pretty" Kris said to you. "Thank you, i feel pretty too" You guys danced for a bit but then kris suddenly stopped and said "Angel, i feel somehthing. this is not right" he took your wrist and walked outside with you. "what is this weird feeling..?" he thought. "hey,kris long time no see!" Kris heard a familiar voice.

When he turned aroung he saw Michael. His ex-best friend, He's a vamp too. They were best friends 'forever' until he kissed kris his girlfriend and then killed her. Kris still hates him for doing that, how could he?! "Michael?" kris said a bit scared and suprised. "Yeah it's me michael, how are you doin- who is that beautiful lady" michael said and walked to you. "Michael don't touch her" kris said quickly and pushed him away from you. "What are you going to do huh?" michael said. Michal took you to the back of the school. You felt a warm breath in your neck "your blood smells really good, and your a beautiful girl.. that are two reasons to bite you" michael said smirking. "Please don't hurt me, i beg you" you said begging. "it's not going to hurt, you'll enjoy it baby" he said and suddenly stood behind you and kissed your neck. you were so scared and didn't know what to do. "where is kris?" you thought.

And at that moment kris ran to michael and hit him. he punched him in his face as hard as he could then he stood up and grabbed your wrist and quickly ran to the car and drove you home. "kris who is he?" you asked scared. "michael, when we were best friends he killed my ex girlfriend and i'm not going to let that happen again." he drove to his house and took you to his bedroom. "Stay here and you'll be save okay baby, don;t be scared. I am going to protect you." he said calm. he walked downstairs and opened the door. Suddenly he felt a wind next to him. Michael came in, he's the fastest vamp kris knows . Kris ran upstairs and opened his bedroom door, you weren't in his bedroom anymore "Shoot" kris said and quickly got out of his house. But what he didn't knew was that Michael was still in kris his house with you. "He's so dumb, oh well he's still the same" michael said while covering your mouth so you don't scream. "You are so cute actually.." he said and looked into your eyes And then he kissed you. you tried to push him away but then kris came in the room and saw you two kissing. He pulled Michael away from you and punched him a couple of times in his face and then he tried to choke him and said "You are not going to do this. not again." he said and grabbed a knife and stabbed Michael. You quickly covered your eyes when it was happening. "i am sorry you saw that" kris said. he helped you get up and kissed your forehead. "I don't want to lose you my love" he said.