Seoul High.

Vampires Everywhere

It was your first day on your new school named Seoul High. You already made a new friend and she was very kind nice and pretty. Jessica was her name. She talks very much but you didn't care, you talk pretty much too. "You know i really love your name, it sounds so heavenly!" she joked. "thank you, i love the name Jessica too!" you said nice. Then the bell rang, and the lessons began.

The next day you walked in to the classroom and saw a handsome guy sitting next to the chair you were going to sit on. So you went to have a seat and said "Hi, i'm Angel." he turned around and said "Oh hey, i'm kris" he was very friendly.

Everyone said he was the populair kid that every girl wants. he continued "Are you new on this school? i never saw you before.." "Yes, i am, i think thats why you don't know me" you laughed. "She has such a beautfil smile, i want to know her better" you looked back at the who was giving art. You loved art and drawing, it's fun!

The bell rang "Time to go" you said happily. But then you felt a large hand on your shoulder. you turned around and saw kris smiling to you. "i want to know you better.. let's drink something after school and talk" he said still smiling. "oh, of course, why not?" you said smiling.

You walked out of the class room with Kris and saw Jessica. Se ran to you and said "omg, what did kris say to you? tell me, tell meee" you laughed "it's nothing, he just asked if i would like to drink something with him after school, He wants to get to know me better" "THATS A DATE!" "Omg, not so loud, and it's not a date. I don't even know him that well okay" You laughed.

As we walked to the cantine i saw Kris sitting with his friends laughing and joking around. I just couldn't stop looking at him, He's so perfect. Suddenly you bumped into a garbage can. Everyone laughed at me. You just smiled a bit and quickly ran away. Kris smiled "She is so cute" he thought.