Preview/Epilogue

The Lineage of Light and Dark

"Sehun, get him out of here" Luhan looks around, eyes confused as he stares from his father's face to the hardened one of Sehun. Sehun grips his wrist and pulls him away, Luhan tries to fight the taller but he fails. Luhan has enough time to turn back to lock eyes with his father before he is forced to run faster to keep up with Sehun.

"What's going on, Sehun?" Luhan pleads as he tries to stay steady and on both feet without tripping behind the other. Sehun easily maneuvers their bodies around the chaos happening in front of them. Sehun quickly pulls Luhan down one of the side streets and he stops to let the other catch his breath. Luhan leans against Sehun's side, his breathe fanning out gently along Sehun's neck as he tugs on the taller male's shirt.

"Hell's Demons" is all Sehun mutters, pulling the smaller body flat against himself. Sehun avoids meeting Luhan's questioning glance, he starts to walk further into the dark as loud screeches begin to get closer.

"Aren't you Hell's Demons?" Luhan asks quietly, turning slightly in Sehun's hold to look behind them as a dark shadow steps closer to the opening of their side street. Sehun shifts their postions, forcing Luhan agaisnt a bulding and behind his body, being the only thing standing between Luhan and whatever was coming towards them.

"No, the Demons that you've met are Fallen Angels, those things were born from pure hate and evil, they form bonds with the Demon King or someone of near power and if those things are coming after us, then they've made a deal with someone else" Sehun whispers quietly and his body tenses up as a hideous figure walks by, a low screech leaving its mouthless face. Once the thing has passed the opening of their side street, Sehun pushes the smaller body further into the dark. "There's a portal at the end of this street that will take us to Kris, where the others will be waiting for us, minus your angel friends for now" Sehun turns around to lead Luhan through the portal from behind, his taller frame pressing close to the smaller one.

 

################################################################################################################

 

 

                Nearly three months since Sehun returned, he is woken up when the small body in his arms begins to move. He opens his eyes to see Luhan as he almost tumbles out of his bed as his legs shake. Sehun reaches out and wraps his arms around Luhan's waist and pulls him back onto the bed.

"Luhan, it's too early, what are you doing?" Sehun's deep voice, from lack of use asks and he nuzzles his nose into the back of Luhan's neck. Sehun hears Luhan sigh heavily and smiles when the smaller relaxes back against him.

"I was going to make breakfast before getting ready to meet my father" Sehun's eyes travel up to Luhan's face as he whispers quietly. Sehun's arms tighten and he smoothes blond tufts of hair down on Luhan's head.

"We don’t have to meet him today if you aren’t ready" Sehun feels Luhan's small shake of his head as he pulls away from the arms around him. Sehun watches quietly as Luhan stretches before he wanders out of his room. Sehun sighs and runs a frustrated hand through his disheveled hair and he rises slowly from the bed. He wanders out into the hallway, he hears Luhan arguing softly with Yixing about what to make for breakfast, a smile on his face when he finally turns the corner into the kitchen.  

"So are you excited for today?" Kris asks from the doorway, where he is leaning against the door frame. Sehun notices the way Luhan's body tenses slightly at the question and he reaches out a hand to rub soothing circles into Luhan's hip. "Maybe you guys shouldn’t go, there's been a lot of talk lately" Kris adds, walking over to the fridge to steal a bottle of coke.

"It's a little late for that, we're suppose to leave after breakfast" Luhan murmurs as he reaches around Yixing to steal some of the food as the other is getting ready to move the food to the table.  His friend whines softly at him, hands full making him unable to swat the offending hand away. Sehun shakes his head and takes his place beside Luhan at the table.

"Yeah and besides there is always talk right before someone is to visit, especially when it's this big" Sehun states, eyes turning to look at Kris who is now sitting across from him. Kris shrugs his shoulders lightly "just be careful, the Demon Lord seems to be on edge lately" he quickly finishes.  

"Has he said anything as to why?" Sehun asks, eyes searching the taller males for some kind of sign and his face darkens. The room remains quiet after Kris gives Sehun a small 'no'; the other males don't notice the silent conversation. They finish their breakfast quickly, Luhan and Sehun return to their room to get dressed. Sehun is ready first and tells Luhan that he has to talk to Kris before they leave, so he lets Luhan finish getting ready alone.

"Baekhyun is out with Chanyeol, but if something happens I can call them, Tao has Xiumin and the Lord said he'll call me the minute something goes wrong" Kris quickly explains to Sehun as the other nods.

"Did he say who their contract might be with now?" Sehun asks, voice low and showing his fear of the answer. Their eyes lock for a moment before Kris is sighing and looking away from the younger.

"He fears that it might have been one of our own or an angered angel" Kris answers, his eyes shift to the closed door as he listens for the other males in the house. "Don't forget, they haven't made any signs of turning against him, so just keep Luhan close" Sehun nods and heads for the door, signaling the end of their conversation. Kris follows quietly behind him into the living room where Luhan and Yixing are standing quietly together.

"Ready?" Sehun asks Luhan as he reaches for the smaller males hands. Luhan gives him a soft smile as he slips his fingers between Sehun's own. They say good bye quickly to each other before taking the portal to the demon world.

Once on the other side they are met by Chen, who takes them to the Demon lord. Easy conversation is held while they walk, Sehun watches the way Luhan's face lights up at Chen's nonstop blabbing of Suho this and Suho that.

"Well, here is the door to your father's home, go ahead and walk in" Chen smiles at them as he holds the door open for the two males. Sehun's grip on Luhan's hand tightens as he leads him through the door and towards his father.

"Wait" Sehun pauses at how small Luhan's voice sounds and he turns towards him. His eyes quickly catch the way Luhan's body trembles nervously in front of him. He pulls Luhan in to his chest and hugs him tightly as he runs hands along his back in an attempt to sooth him.

"Hey, it's okay, take all the time you need" Sehun whispers softly into Luhan's hair and he feels the small hands that fist into his shirt. They stay like that for some time before Luhan pulls away and smiles brightly up at Sehun. Sehun smiles back, raising a hand to gently caress Luhan's cheek before the helps the other take the remaining steps into the Demon lord's room.

Sehun pushes the door open softly and as they step into the room, a familiar figure walks towards them hesitantly. The Demon lord stops a small distance from them, letting Luhan determine the rest.  

"It's been awhile, and I'm sorry about taking Sehun for those three weeks" Sehun is surprised by the Demon lords apology and the apologetic yet hopeful look in his eyes as he watches his son.

"It's alright, I understand your reasons" Luhan replies quietly, his hold on Sehun's hand tightens before he pulls away, walking towards his father. He stops a few inches away and hesitates before he reaches out and hugs the Demon lord. Sehun watches with a smile as the Demon lords face breaks into surprise before he smiles wrapping his arms around his son's waist and pulling him closer. As he pulls away from Luhan, his hands slide gently across the boy's stomach where they stop and his eyes narrow as they lock onto Sehun.  

"Sehun, this isn't what I-" the Demon lord's sentence is interrupted by loud screeches coming from outside and soon the door is being thrown open. Sehun jumps between the door at the Demon lord and his son, he only relaxes when it is Chen who appears.

"Sorry sir, but it's happening, they're here and I don’t think they work with us anymore" Chen gets out around his panting, eyes looking to the three male's inside of the room with him. The Demon lord pulls away from Luhan and steps towards his demons.

"Sehun, take Luhan and get out of here, be prepared they'll want your child" he ignores the three pairs of eyes that stare holes into this body. "I warned you that Luhan would be different, he's almost three months" Sehun goes pale as his eyes shift towards Luhan and he watches the fear and realization cross the male's eyes as he places his hands cautiously against his stomach. "Chen, warn Kris, all of Luhan's human friends will be in danger, and you'll have to keep conversation with the angels to a minimum till we figure out who they're working for now" the room is quiet and no one moves, until the Demon lord gets angry. "NOW" his powerful yell has Sehun running to Luhan, and taking him to safety as Chen disappears the way he came.

"Dad" Luhan calls out; his father turns to him and gives his son a small reassuring smile. The smile fades off of his face as he turns his eyes to Sehun.

"Sehun, get him out of here" Luhan looks around, eyes confused as he stares from his father's face to the hardened one of Sehun. Sehun grips his wrist and pulls him away, Luhan tries to fight the taller but he fails. Luhan has enough time to turn back to lock eyes with his father before he is forced to run faster to keep up with Sehun.

"What's going on, Sehun?" Luhan pleads as he tries to stay steady and on both feet without tripping behind the other. Sehun easily manoeuvres their bodies around the chaos happening in front of them. Sehun quickly pulls Luhan down one of the side streets and he stops to let the other catch his breath. Luhan leans against Sehun's side; his breathe fanning out gently along Sehun's neck as he tugs on the taller male's shirt.

"Hell's Demons" is all Sehun mutters, pulling the smaller body flat against himself. Sehun avoids meeting Luhan's questioning glance; he starts to walk further into the dark as loud screeches begin to get closer.

"Aren't you Hell's Demons?" Luhan asks quietly, turning slightly in Sehun's hold to look behind them as a dark shadow steps closer to the opening of their side street. Sehun shifts their positions, forcing Luhan against a building and behind his body, being the only thing standing between Luhan and whatever was coming towards them.

"No, the Demons that you've met are Fallen Angels, those things were born from pure hate and evil, they form bonds with the Demon King or someone of near power and if those things are coming after us, then they've made a deal with someone else" Sehun whispers quietly and his body tenses up as a hideous figure walks by, a low screech leaving its mouth less face. Once the thing has passed the opening of their side street, Sehun pushes the smaller body further into the dark. "There's a portal at the end of this street that will take us to Kris, where the others will be waiting for us, minus your angel friends for now" Sehun turns around to lead Luhan through the portal from behind, his taller frame pressing close to the smaller one.

Luhan is surprised to find that the portal takes them to an old mansion. He only has a few seconds to take in his surroundings before three bodies are pressing close to his.

"Luhan, you're safe, I was so worried when Kris started gathering us up, I tried to stop thinking of the worst" Yixing's voice is quiet as he hugs his best friend closer. Luhan looks up to see Chen, Kris, Tao, Yixing, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Xiumin.  He notices that the demons are gathered together, speaking quietly. Luhan breaks free from his friends, and grabbing onto Sehun's shirt tightly.

"What just happened?" Sehun tenses at the question but he turns to face the other, hands grabbing Luhan's free hand.

"There was a fear that someone would steal the Hell's Demons from us and that they would come after us" Sehun begins and he isn’t surprised by the small hand tightening on his shirt. "He'll be fine, besides there are other things that we need to worry about now" Sehun's hands slip to gently hold Luhan's sides, thumbs rubbing gently against the smaller male's stomach as he talks.

"How could he possibly know something like that?" Luhan asks, eyes shifting to look down at his stomach. Sehun sighs and leans his forehead down against Luhan's.

"Demon's have heightened senses and your father, the Demon lord, has even stronger ones" Luhan's eyes snap up to Kris' and his face colours when he notices that the tallest male's eyes are looking at his stomach as well. "I talked to him as I gathered up your friends, he thought that it would be better if I knew about it as well" soon everyone's eyes are on the three of them.

"Wait, what are you guys talking about?" Yixing is the first to ask, his eyes looking back and forth from Luhan and Sehun to Kris. Before Kris is able to answer him Sehun is leading Luhan away from everyone, to one of the bed rooms. Luhan can hear the curious voices of his friends; Sehun knows that Kris won't say anything until Sehun has given him permission.

"Sehun" Luhan asks softly as he is lead into a large spacious room. His eyes widen to take in the interior, a large bed in the middle of the room, curtains blocking them from the outside world and other sparse furniture. Sehun doesn’t say anything until he has Luhan sitting on the bed.

"Kris won't say anything, so I think we should talk about this" Sehun says softly kneeling down on the ground in front of Luhan. "You'll start showing soon, so we don’t have a lot of time to get use to the idea before everyone else finds out" Luhan looks down at Sehun and Sehun doesn’t understand the look in the smaller boy's eyes.

"Do you not want to keep the baby?" Sehun gapes in horror at the sad question that leaves the other's lips. Sehun straightens up, wrapping his arms around Luhan's waist carefully as he sighs into the others hair.

"That's not what I meant, I'm worried about you, I grew up with male demons having children, I grew up with these weird things, you didn't" Sehun explains softly, lips pressing against Luhan's temple. He pulls away, fingers gently moving blonde bangs out of Luhan's face.

"That's what Kris meant..." Luhan's sentence trails off and a bright smile breaks across his face as he throws his arms around Sehun's neck.  Sehun sighs happily; he stands up and shifts Luhan's body so he is lying properly on the bed. Sehun tries to pull away from Luhan but the other whines, hands gripping tightly to Sehun. "Why are you trying to leave?" Sehun falters at the pout that Luhan is showing him, he shakes his head to get a grip on himself.

"You need your rest and those idiots need to behave out there, plus I still need to talk to Kris" Sehun answers softly, he leans in to place a gentle kiss to Luhan's lips before he pulls back again. This time Luhan lets him go after he promises to be back soon, Sehun smiles at him as he turns and leaves the room.  

When Sehun walks back out into the living room he sees that the others have calmed down, he also notices that Yixing is no longer in the room but Kris still is. Kris gets up from his spot on the couch and meets Sehun half way.

"How's Luhan?" is the question Kris decides to ask first. Sehun sighs and runs a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Oh, he's fine, he's stressed, worried, scared,  and not to mention he is nearly three months pregnant, how do you think he's doing?" Sehun tries not to snap back at Kris but he has a lot running through his mind.

"Sehun, we'll help, no one will leave you two alone, and I talked to the Demon lord, he's fine but things aren’t safe for any of us to return, especially you and Luhan" Kris reassures the younger, giving his hair a soft ruffle. "Go to bed, Luhan needs you and everything is fine right now" Kris begins to push Sehun away and towards the room that he left Luhan to sleep in.

"Thanks hyung" Sehun whispers as he makes his way back to Luhan. He isn’t surprised when he finds the smaller curled up in the middle of their new bed, fast asleep. Sehun slips into the bed as gently as he can and mentally pats himself on the back when he doesn’t wake the other. Luhan's body seeks out Sehun's warmth even in his sleep as he turns over to bury his face in the taller male's chest. "Luhan, your dad will be fine, we'll be okay" Sehun whispers quietly into the other's hair and he snuggles gently back against Luhan's small body.  It doesn’t take Sehun long to fall asleep, he listens to Luhan's even breathing and soft heart beats and is out soon after.

 

So... this is a preview to the epilogue, kinda lost motivation to finish this story for awhile but I plan to finish it soon and then update my other fic and there might be another new fic coming soon as well... enjoy :)

SO, epilogue added, this is the end but if I am motivated enough there might be a continuation/sequel to this story