The cute side of them =)

I Am Your Counsellor and So-Called Girlfriend

“Thanks MinJee ! I feel good now!” Sangwoo smiled cheerfully when he stops hugging me.

 

“Glad that you feel good now! Anything you can tell me! I will try my best to help you!” I smiled widely to him too.

 

----* Yujin’s POV*----

 

“Yujin!” A voice snap me back from my thought.

 

“Oh hyung!” I forcefully smiled.

 

“Why standing here? Where’s Sangwoo and Minjee?” He looked around.

 

“There” I pointed to their direction.

 

“Yah Kim Sang Woo !!! Min Jee !!! We are here !!!” Seunghyun waved violently to them.

 

“Hyung!!! At last you both came!” Sangwoo run to our direction.

 

Sangwoo come and hugged both of us.

 

----* MinJee’sPOV*----

 

Sangwoo happily stormed to Yujin and Seunghyun. But I discover that Yujin is not feeling too happy. Sangwoo then dragged them to sit at the mat that we prepared just now.

 

“Hyung! Is JongMin hyung on the way now?” Sangwoo asked with his full mouth.

 

“Yes. I just called him. I think he going to reach.” Seunghyun pick up a kimbap using his chopsticks and stuff into his mouth.

 

“Jinnie! Why don’t you eat? It’s tasty! Come and try it!” Sangwoo stuff a kimbap into Yujin’s mouth.

 

“!@#$%^&*” Yujin said with his full mouth.

 

“What? Eat finish before talk! Don’t be so no manners!” Sangwoo said like a hyung.

 

Yujin eyes widen up, looking at Sangwoo.

 

“Yah! Don’t act like a hyung! I am older okay!” Yujin said after swallow all his food.

 

“Older few hours only.” Sangwoo said without looking at Yujin.

 

Yujin revenge to him by snatching the food that Sangwoo wanted to eat.

 

“Yah!!!!” Sangwoo shouted to Yujin.

 

“What?” Yujin at without caring him.

 

“Aish! This human!” He snatch Yujin’s food too.

 

“This is mine!” Yujin said.

 

“Mine!!!!”

 

“NO MINE!!!”

 

“MINE!! YOU BIG MOUTH !! GO AWAY!!” Sangwoo said.

 

“ITS MINE!!!! YOU BIG !!” Yujin fighted back

 

“YAH! Both of you shut up ! Give it to me!” Seunghyun lastly opened his mouth after so long. He then eat the food that they both are fighting for.

 

“AHH HYUNGGGGG” Sangwoo lay down and cried.

 

“My….. Precious……..” Yujin froze at there when his favourite food went inside of Seunghyun’s mouth.

 

“I hate you hyung…” Sangwoo sat at far away, keep on drawing circle at the sand.

 

“I hate you too hyung….” Yujin hugged his leg and sit at far away. Darkness surrounds him.

 

“Yah ! How old are both of you already?! Still act like children! It’s just a piece of meat” Seunghyun looked at both of them.

 

“It’s not just a piece of meat! It’s gold ! It’s our precious!” Yujin crawl back and face Seunghyun with his puppy eyes.

 

“Yessss !! It’s more precious than diamond!” Sangwoo crawled back too, facing Seunghyun.

 

“Errrr….. Both of you….” I opened my mouth and said.

 

“Ssshhhh” Yujin and Sangwoo glare at me with their finger at the mouth.

 

I just shut my mouth up and look at them.

 

“Now! What should we do to punish him?” Sangwoo asked Yujin.

 

“Heh… As usual.” Yujin and Sangwoo evilly grinned, looked back to Seunghyun.

 

“No no! NOOO !” Seunghyun tried to escape but caught back by the maknaes.

 

Sangwoo quickly grab his hand to behind and make Seunghyun facing the floor while he sit at his back.Yujin go over and grab both of his leg together.

 

“Hyung~ Don’t blame us ~ it’s all your own fault~” Yujin said to Seunghyun.

 

“NOO ~! My bone will break! I very old already!” Seunghyun struggle to release himself.

 

“One~” Yujin start to count.

 

“Two~” Sangwoo continue.

 

“NOOOOOOO” Seunghyun screamed.

 

“THREE~!” Both of the maknaes shrieked together.

 

Then both of them stretch both of Seunghyun’s leg backwards. With force.

 

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHH “ Seunghyun screamed like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Both of them released his legs after the sound ‘crack’ is heard. Then both of them sit back to their original places and start to eat, leaving Seunghyun at there.

 

“Hyung, you need to dance more. Your bone are like stick. Can’t bend much.” Yujin bluntly said.

 

“YAH~! After doing so much of suffering to me, now both of you saying these things?!” Seunghyun scolded them, still laying at there, couldn’t move yet.

 

“Our precious meat also suffering in your dirty stomach” Sangwoo said with his watery eyes that anytime tears will drop from it.

 

“Annyeong all~” A voice greeted them.

 

“Jongminnie hyung!!~!” Sangwoo called happily while run to his hyung, hugging him tightly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Soooo sorry for not updating it long ! ><

MIA for too long ><

Hope you all like it XDD

I think this story gonna be long long long chapter story ><

 

Enjoyy XD

Comments are most welcomed ^^