Meeting.

I Am Your Counsellor and So-Called Girlfriend

“Miss Jang.” Mr. Park called me.

 

“Yes Mr. Park?” I looked at him.

 

“I will explain what’s your job is. I know that your specialist is counselling. But I hope that you will keep all things that you heard from your patient to be secret. Just report it to me only.” He explained.

 

“Wait a minute. I have one question. This is an entertainment company and why are you hiring a counsellor? You all should hire coordinator or make up artist or whatever! I couldn’t think of a reason for you all to hire me!” I looked at him weirdly.

 

“ We produce artist and we need to maintain the artist’s feelings too. For sure you have heard a lot of artist get depressed and then suicide case. We don’t hope this happen to our artist group. Don’t worry, you just need to take care of one boy group. But please make sure that they don’t know your identity . you can use any way to be closer with them. Like a friend. I hope you can keep secret of everything from everyone.” He answered me.

 

“Are you serious? Why I need to do it on my own? And which group I was in charge of?” I continued my question.

 

“Yes, we are serious. We couldn’t help you because they might know you are hired by us. The group that you are in charge of is N-Train.”

 

“N-Train?”I asked.

 

“Yes and you will be paid USD 2000 per month (I counted using Malaysia money which is about RM 7000, I don’t know how much is in won >< soo sorry if I counted wrong ^^ It’s a big large amount of money~)” He said.

 

WHAT?! So high pay!

 

“Okay…. Then when can I start my job?” I asked him to avoid him seeing me feel too excited.

 

“Anytime. As soon as you get closer to them then your job starts. But I hope you will start it as soon as possible. Anymore question?”

 

“Last question. How do I get contact with you? In case they have some secret.” I asked.

 

“I will contact you when I wanted to know so don’t worry” he answered with the same expression and voice tone again.

 

“ Okay…..” I answered with some hesitant.

 

“Hope we can cooperate nicely! “ he stand up and put his hand forward to motion me for handshake.

 

I shake hand with him.

 

“You may go now. See you soon. Goodbye.” He said and I walked out from the room.

 

I entered the lift and as the door closed, I jumped up and down. Releasing my happiness.

 

--* At the other side *--

 

“Boss, I have completed the interview.” Mr. Park told his boss.

 

“Good job.” The boss said shortly.

 

His boss looking at the computer where he is stalking at Min Jee.

 

“Heh.. Interesting.” He said as he smiled.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I carried my luggage our from the building and waited there for taxi.

--*After an hour*--

 

“Aishhh !!!! Is the taxi in Seoul all vanished! Wait for so long why not even one taxi pass through!” I complained to myself.

 

“You should wait at the taxi waiting place there” A voice told me.

 

I looked up to the voice source.

 

This guy look familiar.

 

He stared at me with some sort of ‘disbelief’ expression.

 

“ Where should I go? I didn’t see any taxi waiting area.” I asked while look at the surrounding finding the taxi waiting area.

 

But then I didn’t get any answer from the guy so I turned around and look at him. He still at there staring at me.

 

“Are you ok?” I waved my hand in front of his face.

 

“YAH! Why don’t you wait for us?!” a guy shouted behind me.

 

I turned around and saw four guys walking towards us. They look familiar but I really couldn’t remember where I saw them before.

 

“Oh? Who is this? Don’t tell me you throw us there to come here and see your girlfriend?” a blonde guy said.

 

“Don’t misunderstand! I just asking for direction. I will leave now.” I grab my luggage and ready to go but they blocked me.

 

“Don’t worry! We won’t eat you! Where do you want to go?” another guy asked me.

 

“I want to go to catch a taxi to go to here.” I said as I showed a paper where the address is written to them.

 

“Eh! It’s the same place where we live! But different block.” He said.

 

“So, can you show me the direction to the taxi waiting area?” I asked.

 

“I don’t think there’s need of it. We’re going home too! You can ride our car!” he told me.

 

“Yujin ah ! Let’s go!” a medium long hair guy drag the guy I firstly met away.

 

“Come! Let’s go too!” the blonde guy helped me with my luggage.

 

Their car was like those car for artist. I feel weird. Who are they.

 

“What’s your name?” a guy asked me.

 

“My name is Jang Min Jee. How about you all?” I asked.

 

“Call me Soul J !” The blonde guy introduced himself.

 

“I am Sang Woo ! The maknae here! Yujin also the maknae too!” another guy said as he lay his head on the first guy I met.

 

“I am SeungHyun and he is JungKyun! The oldest in here.” He said as he pointed to the guy which drag Yujin away just now.

 

“Nice to meet you all!” I smiled to them.

 

Their name seems familiar.

 

“You’re not from Seoul right? It seems that you have some accent.” J say.

 

“Yes! I am from countryside. I came here to find job!” I answered.

 

“Really? What kind of job are you finding?” SangWoo asked.

 

“Erm.. Maybe counsellor! Or something that’s related.” I told him.

 

“Counsellor? Good! Next time if we have problems and need a pair of ear to listen then we will go find you!” SangWoo asked.

 

“Sure! You all are most welcomed!” I said .

 

We chat for quite long and at last we reached our apartment.

 

“Reached to your home! See you again Min Jee ! “ J said and SangWoo waved to me.

 

Throughout the journey, I notice that JungKyun and YuJin didn’t speak a word. I feel weird.

 

----*At the boys dorm*----

 

--Knock Knock—

 

“Yujin?” JungKyun called.

 

“Come in hyung.” YuJin answered.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! :D

Hope you all like it :D

 

Comments are most welcomed! *Hugs*

Enjoy reading and leave some feedback ^^