Journey to Seoul~!

I Am Your Counsellor and So-Called Girlfriend

I was just freshly graduate from university this month. My results is not the best among the best but I am one of the best. I was frustrating in finding work.

 

One day, I was lazily sitting in front of my computer trying my luck to find job. Then, my phone starts to ring and I quickly answer it because I was thinking I succeeded in one of the job interview.

 

“Yoboseyo?” the voice greeted me.

 

“Yoboseyo! Who are you finding?” I asked.

 

“Is Miss Jang Min Jee in?” the man asked.

 

“Yes I am ! Can I know who is there?” I curiously asked.

 

“I called from Medialine Entertainment. We wanted to ask that when are Miss Jang free to come to our company and have a job interview?”

 

“J…Job interview?!” I was shocked listening to the statement.

 

“Yes. Job interview. Is it Miss Jang have found a job already?” the man asked with the same tone of voice.

 

“No! Of course no… I am glad to go for the job interview! When do you want me to go for interview? I always free these days!” I said as I try to sound like not too excited.

 

“Good. Then please come to Medialine Entertainment building on 9.00 am sharp tomorrow morning. Hope you don’t be late. Good bye.” The man said.

 

As soon as the line being cut, I jump and screaming around like a crazy girl.

 

“YESSS!!!!!” I happily jump up and down.

 

My mum come in to see what happened to me.

 

“Min Jee! What happened? Why are you shouting like this?!” My mum come over and grab my hand.

 

“Nothing mum! Someone from Medialine Entertainment called me and ask me to go and interview!” I explained.

 

“Really?! Glad you can find a job!” My mum’s face craved a smile.

 

“But I need to leave for Seoul tonight. I think I will be there for few days. Isit ok?” I asked for permission.

 

“Sure my dear. Of course you can. Go pack up your things. I wanted to go and prepare for lunch!” my mum exited my room.

 

“Medialine Entertainment….. why isit so familiar… Hmm.. Whatever! Just start to pack my things! It’s going to be a fun trip!” I talk to myself.

 

----* At Medialine Entertainment *----

 

“Boss .” A man entered the office and bow 0 degree to the man sitting behind the desk, viewing the view from the window.

 

“Have you called her?” the boss asked.

 

“Yes boss.”

 

“Did she accept the offer?”

 

“Yes. She agreed to have interview at tomorrow morning.” The man standing straight and answered.

 

“Good. I hope she can handle those boys. They seem to be rebel after they get popular. Keep an eye on them.” The boss said and wave his hand to instruct his worker go out.

 

He bowed and went out from the room. After he gone out, the boss look at the computer.

 

“Jang Min Jee” He smirked.

 

----* At your house *----

“Min Jee ah ! you are so lucky to work at Seoul ! Unnie are so jealous of you!” My sister pinched me when she say that.

 

“Unnie! It’s pain ! I just go for interview! Not sure I can get the job!” I pouted.

 

“YAH! Who are you? You are Jang Han Jee’s sister! My sister sure can pass the interview and get the job! So, Good luck!” she hit me hard at the back and I choked.

 

“Han Jee ! Don’t do that to your sister ! Why can’t you act more like girl!” My mum slowly pat my back as I keep on coughing.

 

“What?! Why must I act like more girl! I don’t want be like Min Jee ! So weak!”  My sister protested.

 

“That’s not call weak. Min Jee is just more calm than you. Min Jee ahh.. Be careful when you reach at Seoul ok? Your mum has called your uncle at Seoul already. You can live there for few days ok?” my dad told me.

 

“Okay daddy…. OMG! It’s late now ! I need to go to the bus station now.” I quickly stand up and grab my lugages and rush to the door.

 

“Goodbye mummy! Goodbye Daddy ! Goodbye Unnie!! Take care !” I said.

 

“Take care my dear !” My mum said as she wave her hand.

 

I quickly rush to the bus station. Luckily I able to ride the last bus to Seoul.

 

----*Next morning*----

I reached Seoul at 7.00 AM in the morning. The air in Seoul is different with the countryside. I catch a cab and ride it to Medialine Entertainment. At 8.30AM I reached the front of the company. The buildings are gigantic and high. I stun at there looking at it. Then I went inside the building. It was so pretty and big inside there. I went to the information counter and ask for the floor that I need to go for interview.

 

“Excuse me. Can I know which floor I need to go for interview?” I asked the girl at there.

 

“Interview? What interview? There’s no interview session today” the girl answered me with a weird expression.

 

“No interview? Impossible! I just got a call from your company worker yesterday! They ask me to come for interview!” I protested.

 

“I’m sorry but I can confirm that there’s no interview today.” She answered me coldly.

 

“Impossible! Please check for me one more time! Please please !” I pleaded her.

 

“Miss, there’s really no interview! Don’t make story to go in and see your idols here! Fans are not allowed to come in ! Please leave before I call the security!” She glare at me with fierce eyes.

 

I leave the counter with heavy footstep.

 

Don’t tell me it’s just a prank call.

 

While I was immersed in my thinking, a hand patted my shoulder and I turned around.

 

“Miss Jang Min Jee right? Please follow me for interview” the man show me the way to the lift.

 

I was quite dumbfounded at there and say “ The counter girl say that there will be no interview today!”

 

“I will explain it later. Please follow me.” He walked in the lift and waited for me.

 

I entered the lift with a little bit of hesitation. I stand at the corner of the lift. Soon, the lift brought us to the floor that we wanted to go. As soon as the door opened, I just saw the whole place is full of white colour.

 

The man walked out from the lift and towards the door. I followed behind him. He pressed some numbers at the keypad next to the door and the door slowly opened. As the door opened, I couldn’t believe what am I seeing.

 

Inside there was like a grand hotel. All the decoration, furniture and lighting are so high class. My mouth couldn’t close after I looked around the room.

 

“This way Miss Jang” he showed a way to a room.

 

I followed his instruction. I entered a room that looks like a study room. It’s full of books.

 

“Please be seated.” The man pulled the chair for me.

 

I just sit at there. The man sit in front of me which is behind the desk.

 

“My name is Park Ji Hoo. Please call me Mr. Park. Welcome to Medialine Entertainment!” He said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the chapter 1 of this story :D

Hope you all will like it ^^

I know that N-Train is still not that popular but still hope that you all will support :D

 

Comments are most welcomed ! ^^

Enjoy the story ~!