It's all started :D

I Am Your Counsellor and So-Called Girlfriend

“What’s the matter hyung?” Yujin didn’t look at JungKyun.

 

“You are not happy, right?” JunKyun said.

 

“Not happy? I didn’t.”Yujin smiled awkwardly to his hyung.

 

“Don’t lie me. I know it. Min Jee looks like…”

 

“Hyung! Don’t say anymore!” Yujin’s face started to change.

 

“You still can’t let it go?” JungKyun asked with a low voice.

 

“Sometime, it’s not that we wanted to forget then we can forget it.” He turned around his face.

 

“Let bygones be bygones. There will be no changes even though you couldn’t forget.” JungKyun comfort him.

 

“Hyung. I am tired. I wanted to go to sleep.” Yujin said as he climb up to his bed and cover his blanket over his head.

 

Jungkyun just silently stand up and went out from the room.

 

--*MinJee’s side*--

 

“Hmmm… Floor 8 … 8C… Aha! Here it is !” I found out my uncle’s house knock the door.

 

A middle aged woman open the door. She looked at me weirdly. I didn’t see her before this.

 

“Who are you finding?” the woman asked me.

 

“Err… is Mr. Jang here?” I asked her.

 

“Mr. Jang? There’s no Mr. Jang here!” The woman answered.

 

“What?! Impossible! This is the address. It is here!” I showed her the paper.

 

“Yes, the address is here but there’s no Mr. Jang here! I am sorry.”  She answered and quickly closed the door.

 

“W..Wait! Hello?” I knocked the door but the woman did not open the door.

 

“Ahhh!! What should I do now!” I asked myself while finding money from my pocket.

 

“What?! I just have so less money! Not even enough for me to stay at hotel for one night” I complained while pressing the lift button.

 

“Oh ya!” I realized something and take out my phone.

 

“Aiks… My credit expires” I frowned.

 

I entered the lift and go to downstairs.

 

“Oh ya! Those boys home is here too! I can find them! But….  J just told me which block they live….” I told myself.

 

I went to the block that the boys live in and waited at downstairs. I wait and wait and wait. The clocks keep on ticking signifies the time passed. The night started crawled by slowly. My surrounding temperature starts to drop. It’s getting colder and colder. I was shivering. Without my conscious, my eyes started to close. Not long after that, my sight black out.

 

----* At the boys dorm *----

 

“Hyung! I am hungry !” SangWoo rolled on the floor.

 

“Go make food then! Stop producing sound pollution!” SeungHyun scolded him while his eye stick to the computer monitor.

 

“Hyung~~~ Don’t be so cruel ! Pity me this hungry and weak children!” SangWoo said as he acting cute with his hyungs.

 

“Don’t make me goose bumps please! Are you man?” Soul J said because he couldn’t stand SangWoo acting cute.

 

“I am a man! A cute man ~ ♥” He replied with a smile.

 

“Ughhh…. Don’t make me puke! Gross” Soul J stick out his tongue.

 

“I am hungry too ! SangWoo let’s go out to eat together!” Yujin say when he come out from his room.

 

“Yujin!!! I lazy to go out ~ Could you….” Sangwoo keep on blinking his eyes while putting his hand together looking at Yujin.

 

“Hmm…. I will buy sushi with LOTS of wasabi for you ! Kekekeke!” Yujin showed his evil smile.

 

“Yah! We are brothers right?! Brothers shouldn’t do that you know?!” Sangwoo stands up and surround Yujin’s neck by his hand and squeeze him.

 

“Yeah! We are brothers! That’s why I need to treat you ‘nicely’! “ Yujin poke his waist and immediately run when Sangwoo laugh until roll on floor because Yujin pokes his most sensitive place.

 

“Huu~ That Sangwoo squeezes my neck so tightly! Later I will revenge!” Yujin massages his neck while waiting for the lift.

 

After reaching the ground floor, he walk straightly but then he heard some voices.

 

“Mummy…” A girl voice said softly.

 

Yujin went to inspect where the voices from. Soon he saw a girl sitting at the floor beside the lift.

 

“Miss? Are you ok?” Yujin asked her and he slowly walk towards her.

 

“Daddy….” The girl mumbled.

 

He reach my side and take a look. He was quite shock after seeing me.

 

“Dae…. No …. Jang Min Jee!” he shakes me.

 

He can feel that I am cold. He immediately touches my forehead.

 

“It’s hot! Jang Min Jee! Jang Min Jee!” He softly pat my cheek.

 

“Un….nie…” I still unconscious.

 

Yujin quickly carry me up in bridal style and press the lift button. After reach his dorm front door, he keep on pressing the bell. Sangwoo opened the door and was shocked that Yujin is carrying me.

 

“Yujin! What happened?” Sangwoo asked.

 

“She had high fever. Get me some towel and cold water!” Yujin carry me into his room while Sangwoo followed his instruction.

 

“What happened? Eh? Isn’t she Min Jee? What happened to her?” Soul J rushed in with Seunghyun.

 

Jungkyun come to see too when he heard a lot of noises.

 

“You all don’t crowd at here. She’s fevering. Give her some air. Go to the living room and wait.” Yujin said when Sangwoo take in the things he wanted.

 

“Come! Let’s wait at outside! Sangwoo let’s go!” Jungkyun instructed them.

 

Yujin squeeze the wet towel and slowly put it on my forehead.

 

“Mummy! Help me!” I screamed in my dream.

 

“It’s ok now.” Yujin hold my hand.

 

I started to calm down as he hold my hand. He take his blanket to warm me when he saw me still shivering. He keeps on changing and wetting the towel. Not long after that, I sleep soundly. He slowly stands up when he saw me sleeping soundly. Then, he went to the kitchen to find fever medicine and a glass of water. His hyungs rush to him and drown him with their question.

 

“Is Min Jee ok now?” Soul J asked.

 

“Yes! Yes ! Yes! Is she hurt anywhere?” Seunghyun continue asked.

 

“Yeah! Yujin where do found her? Why is she sick? She is still ok this afternoon! What happened?” Songwoo grab Yujin’s hand tightly.

 

“How is her now? Fever decreased?” Jungkyun asked too.

 

“Okok!Don’t drown me with all of your saliva! She’s ok now! I saw her at downstairs nearby the lift! I don’t know why she is sick but it seems that her hand have a bit of scratches. I need to find bandage.” Yujin squeezes through them to find bandages.

 

“She’s really ok? Really really ok? Do you need my help?” Sangwoo volunteered.

 

“Shh… lower your voice… I can take care of her so you all can go and sleep now! Tomorrow you all have schedules! Shoo!” Yujin chase them away.

 

They just follow Yujin’s instruction. Then, Yujin go back to his room and carefully bandage my injured hand. After finish bandage it, he look at me for sometime.

 

“Why must you look like her….” Yujin said to himself.

 

“But you’re not her… both of you have big difference in personality…” Yujin said as he slowly touches my face.

 

Not long after that, Yujin fall asleep beside me.

 

----*Next morning*----

 

After having some good rest, I wake up early in the morning but my head is still dizzy. As I opened my eyes, I saw Yujin sleeping beside my couch.

 

He has such a perfect face.

 

I slowly approach my hand to his face but some movement make him awake. I quickly turn around and close my eyes.

 

Yujin rub his eyes and look at me. Then he look at the clock that shows sharp 7.00 AM. He touches my forehead to check is my fever gone.

 

“Hmmm…. It’s still a bit hot… I think I better go and make some porridge for her…” Yujin said as he pulled the blanket up to cover me.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is quite boring chapter ! ><

But I put some aegyo on Sangwoo XD

Hope you all like it ! :D

 

Comments are most welcomed ! :D

Subscribe if you like this story ! :D

Enjoy reading !!! XD