Alone

I Am Your Counsellor and So-Called Girlfriend
Yujin went to the kitchen to get ready the ingredients. He check out the refrigerator for food.
 
“So less food in here…. And…. How to cook porridge?” He scratched his head.
 
Then, he go to his computer and check for recipe.
 
“Cooking porridge for fever….” He type and press enter.
 
“Aha! Found!” he jot down all the process and ingredients down.
 
After finish writing, he went to the kitchen and get ready. There are no people in the house except two of them. Others N-Train members went for their schedules. Yujin have schedule later on too.
 
---*At Yujin’s room*---
I saw him busy at the kitchen so I slowly wake up from the bed and peek at him. I close half of the door to avoid him realised I was awake.
 
“Aww…. What should I do?” I lie down back at the bed and thinking what I need to do after I recover.
 
I look around the room. I saw a lot of pictures and presents in the room. Then, I saw a picture. A picture of five people in there. Taking some signboard or whatever it is called which writing ‘N-Train’ in it.
 
“N-Train… isn’t it the group that I will be in charge of… OH WAIT ! They look like N-Train…. WHAT?!” I quickly wake up and see the picture carefully.
 
“Yeah… We are N-Train…. Don’t you know?” Yujin come in with a bowl at his hand.
 
“WHAT?! Really?!” I was shocked seeing Yujin.
 
“Yes… Jungkyun, Seunghyun, Soul J, Yujin, Sangwoo… Don’t tell me that you don’t know us” Yujin look at me coldly.
 
My mouth automatically opened after listening to that statement.
 
Oh right! Why I so stupid to not remember them!
 
“Looks like our popularity is not really high too…” He walked towards me.
 
“No…. Not your popularity low… It’s just I don’t really watch these idols things…” I look down at the floor.
 
“Here…. Eat this first before having you medicine” Yujin handed me a bowl of porridge or should I say ‘water’?
 
“You put too much of water” I look at the porridge.
 
“Just eat it ! I cooked it very long!” he stare at me.
 
I take a spoonful of the ‘porridge’ and stuff into my mouth.
 
“You put whole ginger inside the porridge?” My eyebrow locked together when the ginger taste struck my nose.
 
“Yah! Can’t you stop complaining and eat it?!” He glaring at me.
 
“But…. The ginger taste is too strong!” I pouted and look at him.
 
He take a spoonful and taste the porridge. I saw that he feels the same too.
 
“Aishhh… Don’t eat it then!” He snatched it away.
 
“It’s okay! I will eat it!” I smiled and snatched back the bowl.
 
I quickly finished the food and Yujin looking at me with surprise expression. I handed the empty bowl to him and he just rake it with the frozen expression. Then, I take the medicine at the table there and eat it.
 
After finish eating the medicine, I take my luggage and ready to go out from the room when Yujin suddenly appears in front of me.
 
“Where are you going?” He asked.
 
“Erm… I think it is not convenient for me to stay here longer… It’s better I leave…” I told him.
 
He then touched my forehead.
 
“You are still fevering. It’s better for you to rest first.” He take my luggage from my hand.
 
“Go and rest.” He turned me around.
 
“But…”
 
“No but.Just go and rest. The other things we will discuss later okay?” He gives me a warm smile.
 
It’s the first time I saw him smiling. I don’t know why I listened to his instructions. I climb up to the bed and rest.
 
Not long after I lay down, my eyes closed.
 
----*Yujin’s POV*----
 
I closed the door when I saw Min Jee fall asleep. Not long after that, my phone started to ring.
 
“Yoboseyo? Oh hyung! What’s the matter?” I asked my manager.
 
“Oh Yujin-ah! Suddenly I got notice from the company that today 12.30 PM you have a variety show to attend! Go and get ready now . I will pick you up at 10.30 AM” My manager told me.
 
“Hyung! Why so sudden! I was busying!” I whined.
 
“Busy? Busy what?! You don’t have schedule this morning! Whatever just follow my instructions!” My manager voice roses.
 
“Ok…….” I cut the line and look at my room.
 
“Hmmm…. I will give her some bread first. I don’t think the recording will last long.” I went to the kitchen and prepare all the things.
 
----*Min jee’s POV*----
 
I don’t know how long I have slept. After sleeping enough, I wake up and look at the clock.
 
“Wow! It’s 3PM now?! Seems like I slept quite long!” I sit up at the bed and I saw a note, bread and medicine at the table beside the bed.
 
I need to go out to work now. After wake up, eat the bread first. Then only take you medicine.
Remember eat the bread first only can eat the medicine!
 
Yujin (>v^)
 
I smiled when looking at the note.
 
He is friendly though!
 
I quickly eat up the bread and have my medicine. My fever is almost gone now. I look around the house and I saw a lot of presents from their fans in every corner of their house.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At last updated !!!><

This is a short update but hope you all like it ! :D

 

Comments are most welcomed !^^

Enjoy the story! :D