First outing =)

I Am Your Counsellor and So-Called Girlfriend

“YAY !! Min Jee is living with us now!!~!” Sangwoo hugged me happily.

 

“But where do I sleep?”I asked.

 

“Come and sleep with me !!!!” Sangwoo said happily.

 

“No way you back off” Yujin stand in front of me, blocking Sangwoo.

 

“Yah Yujin! Then you tell me where should she sleep?” Sangwoo pouted and said.

 

“She sleeps in my room and I sleep in your room “ Yujin evil smiled to him.

 

“WHAT? NOOOO !!” Sangwoo collapsed to the floor.

 

“Yes. That’s the decision.Let’s go Min Jee ~” Yujin pulled me in to the room.

 

----* At Yujin’s room*----

 

“I help you to change all the things here.” Yujin take out a new set of sheet.

 

“Ahh it’s okay! I will do it myself” I snatched the sheet from his hand and started my work.

 

“Well okay… If you need any help then call me.” Yujin went out from the room.

 

----*Jungkyun’s POV*----

 

I saw Yujin came out from his room and I quickly called him.

 

“Yujin. Can we talk a while?” I asked him.

 

He just nodded. We went to the balcony and chatted.

 

“Why are you treating her so good? You taking her as Daemin’s replacement?” I talked straight to the point.

 

He sighed.

 

“Daemin is Daemin ! Min Jee is Min Jee ! Don’t mix them together ! Daemin’s incident is past tense already ! If you keep on treating her as Daemin then at last you will be hurt. Min Jee also will be hurt too! Don’t be so selfish Yujin!” I scolded him.

 

“I…. I couldn’t control myself hyung… I don’t want too but I really can’t…. control myself… I couldn’t stay at side looking at her in trouble” he covered his face with his palms.

 

I couldn’t say much anymore. We stayed at there silently.

 

----* Next morning *----

“Good morning~” Sangwoo yawned.

 

“Good morning! Please wait for a while! Breakfast going to be ready!” I told him with a sunshine smile.

 

“What are you cooking~? Wow ~~~ So much of dishes!!”Sangwoo come in to the kitchen and look around.

 

“It’s going to be ready ! Wait a while more okay?” I signed an “Ok” sign and winked to him.

 

“Yes madam! “ He go out to the living room, helping me to ready the table.

 

“Good morning…” Soul J and Seunghyun come out and greet together.

 

“Morning! Go and join Sangwoo at there! “ I said as I looked at their cute movement.

 

Today going to be a good day!

 

After finish cooking, I bring out all the dishes to the living room. Yujin and Jungkyun are at there too.

 

“Tada~ Come and try it first !” I showed them my dishes.

 

“Yay~ Food~” Sangwoo happily take up the chopsticks and start to eat.

 

“Enjoy ! “ I sit at there looking at them eating.

 

“You not going to eat?”Yujin asked.

 

“I just recovered … so I just eat bread and some milk! “ I told him.

 

He just silently nodded and continue eating.

 

“Min Jee Min Jee!! After my schedule today will you accompany me ?” Sangwoo asked after finish eating his food.

 

“To where? “ I looked at him with blur face.

 

“Anywhere! It’s been so long I never go out and relax myself! Let’s go amusement park?!” Sangwoo vigorously nodded his head.

 

“Do you want to die? There are so many people in amusement park! You want to be the headline of tomorrow’s newspaper? ‘N-Train’s Magnae Kim Sang Woo dating with an unknown woman at amusement park’. That time, not only you will be scolded. Even all of us will be scolded.” Jungkyun lectured him.

 

“Aw… It’s been long I have gone to amusement park!” Sangwoo whined to Jungkyun.

 

“How about going to beach?” I suggested.

 

“YES! Good idea too !!! “ Sangwoo strongly agrees.

 

“Just two of you? How can I hope a person who couldn’t take care of themselves go to such dangerous place? Sangwoo don’t know how to swim. How about you?” Jungkyun questioned me.

 

I just shake my head.

 

“Ahhh hyung !!! We are not prisoner!! Here we can’t go ! There we can’t go! Staying at home everyday very bored!!” Sangwoo lie down at the floor.

 

“Do you all have schedule too?” I asked.

 

“Yes ~ Me and Sangwoo will be going to a radio interview later!Then… I think I don’t have schedule more” Soul J said.

 

“Oh right ! Jongmin hyung can come with us!” he cuddle at Soul J’s leg.

 

“I will be going to a variety show later.I think Yujin also at the same time right Jinnie?” Seunghyun look at Yujin and asked.

 

“Yeah.. Guess so…” Yujin replied softly.

 

“Then Jinnie and Seunghyun hyung can come together ! Yay !! It’s so long that we didn’t do gathering like this! Let’s go let’s go !” Sangwoo sit up and said.

 

“Whatever you all like. I have schedule whole day. But ! Seunghyun, J , take care of them. Especially this fella! “ Jungkyun knocked Sangwoo’s head.

 

“Ouchh ! It hurts !!” Sangwoo doing his innocent expression.

 

“Okay ! I will ready all our food ! “ I volunteered.

 

“So now , all of you move your now ! You all gonna late to your schedule!” Jungkyun shoo all of them to get change.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo sorry for late updating ! ^^

Hope you all like it ! XD

 

Comments are most welcomed =P

Enjoyyyy the story ~ :D