To the beach ~~~XD

I Am Your Counsellor and So-Called Girlfriend

In meanwhile, I go and make food for us to picnic at the beach. There are 5 of us that will be going. All of them are glutton, so I need to make more food. For the whole morning, I have been busy at the kitchen.

 

I didn’t realise time passed so fast when Sangwoo came back home after his schedule. We have planned to go to the beach together first. Yujin, Soul J and Seunghyun will come and join us later after their schedule.

 

“ I am back ! Are you ready? “ Sangwoo happily hoping around.

 

“Yes ~ Coming !” I walked out from the room while adjusting my cloth.

 

“Wah ! Min Jee ! You’re cute wearing that outfit !” Sangwoo turned me around to look my outfit.

 

“Thanks! Let’s go?” I asked him.

 

He nodded happily and rush to the front door. I take all the things needed to use. Then, I slowly walk to the door because of the weight of the tools and food. When I reach the door, Sangwoo take all the things from my hand.

 

“It’s man’s job to take things for woman!” He grabbed all the things.

 

“But it’s okay ! I can take some too!”I claimed.

 

“No need ! Whatever it is, I am still a man! All of these is a man work ! “ He exclaimed and went to hit the lift button.

 

“Ne~ Becareful ~” I give in to him.

 

Today he is different from usual but I let it off from my mind soon. Today Sangwoo will be driving his manager’s car. In the car, Sangwoo is unexpectedly quiet. It’s not the normal him. But I don’t dare to ask about it. After half an hour of travel, I fall asleep.

 

“Min Jee ~ We reached ~ Come on wake up~” Sangwoo called me to wake up.

 

“Oh… We reached already?” I said with my blur face.

 

“Ne~ Here it is!” Sangwoo proudly presented the ultimate beautiful beach scene.

 

“Wow~ It’s beautiful!” My eyes lighten.

 

“Let’s go!” Sangwoo drag me down from the car.

 

We go and find for a nice spot for picnic. Lastly, we found a shade below a big tree. We started to setup all the things. Just a few minutes, all the things are done.

 

“Yay!~ Done! Let’s go and play water!!” Sangwoo pulled me towards the seaside.

 

He keep on splashing water towards me and in return, I splash it hardly back to him.

 

“Ahhh ~! You bad boy!” He make me all wet.

 

“Haha! Come and splash me back then!” He still keep on splashing.

 

“Don’t regret!!” I evilly smirked to him and started to combo attack.

 

“Wuah! I cannot lose! Haha!!” Sangwoo attack back.

 

We keep on playing at there until we’re tired. After that, we lie on the sand and look at the sky.

 

“Sooo tired !” I lie down.

 

“Yeah! Thanks to you!” Sangwoo lay down too.

 

“What?! It’s you! You started it all first!” I stared at him.

 

“The sky... are pretty” He keep on staring at the sky.

 

“Yeah. It’s soo wide and pretty and blue.” I smiled while looking up to the sky.

 

“How I hope I was the sky, the cloud.”

 

“Yeah~ Freely moving around without any worries” I agreed.

 

“Yes… Freedom…”

 

“Being an artist don’t really have freedom right? Don’t have the freedom to do anything rude in public, saying whatever in your heart, playing around with friends in public places.”

 

“Mmhmm.. Being an artist is sacrificing our freedom… to fulfil our dream, there’s something that we will lose… “ Sangwoo said.

 

“Can I ask a question?” I ask.

 

 

“Sure !” He smile widely.

 

“Since we came out from our house until we reach here, it seems that you act a little bit weird. You’re so quiet.” I sat up and look down at him.

 

“You are the first noticing this. Eh no ! There’s never a girl live our house before so of course you’re the first! Haha silly me!” He sat up and lightly slap his head.

 

“Don’t hit yourself like that…” I touches his head.

 

“You…. Are so similar to my Umma… She will say that to me and comfort me too” He look at me.

 

“Umma?”I look at him with curious expression.

 

“Ne.. When I have problems, she will comfort me and give me a hug. Then she will say that everything will be okay…” He played the sand with his fingers.

 

“Where is she now?” I asked.

 

“I think…. She is now living happily with her own family…” He softly said.

 

“Her own family…?” I feel more weird.

 

“Yes… Since my parents divorced, she found her new family… A family that can give her real happiness…” His eye started to tear.

 

“I am so sorry… I didn’t mean to ask these things…” I apologized.

 

“Never mind… I feel happy for her… For finding a new hope… “ He hugged his legs.

 

I look at him while my heart can feel his pain too.

 

“Min Jee… Can you hug me? “ Sangwoo requested.

 

“Sure!”I smile to him.

 

He slowly extends his hand and hugged me tightly.

 

“It will all be okay…. Forget all the things and start a fresh Kim Sang Woo” I patted his back softly.

 

----*Yujin’s POV*----

 

After my schedule, I quickly rush to the beach.

 

Hope that both of them didn’t cause anything bad!

 

After half hour of traveling, at last I reached there. I quickly go and search for them. At first I found the place that they are going to picnic but couldn’t see both of them. My heart starts to get nervous. My sight keep on looking around and then I saw a scene that make my heart hurts.

 

I saw Sangwoo and MinJee at the seaside, hugging each other. Tightly.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating so long XD

Haha ~

Here it is !

Hope you like the story XD

 

Enjoyyyy :D

Comments are most welcomed ^^