Officially living with them =)

I Am Your Counsellor and So-Called Girlfriend

“They are lovable! No wonder they are popular!” I look at a lot of pictures that is taken with their fans.

 

As I look around more, I feel that their house is in a mess too. To pay back their kindness, I help them to clean up their living room and kitchen. I didn’t notice the time passed. After finishing tidy up, the clock struck at 5 PM.

 

“Hmmm… I think I can make some food for them!” I nodded to myself as agreeing to my idea.

 

I started to look for ingredients in the kitchen but there are few ingredients in the refrigerator only.

 

“Aha! I can cook fried rice with these!” I started to move and cut my ingredients.

 

When I was half way cooking the rice, I heard the door get unlocked. The boys are back.

 

“Wow! What’s the smell in our home?!” Sangwoo sniffing around.

 

“Welcome home!” I greeted them at the front door.

 

“Oh? Min Jee ! Are you okay now?” Soul J asked me while taking off his shoes.

 

“Yes ! I am okay now! Oh wait ! I need to see my rice first” I rushed to the kitchen.

 

“Wahh ~ Our living room looks clean ! Did you clean it up Min Jee?” Seunghyun asked when he step into the living room.

 

“Yeah ~ I was free on the afternoon!” I replied.

 

“What are you cooking Min Jee?!” Sangwoo hop inside the kitchen.

 

“I cooking fried rice! Will be done soon! Go and get the table ready!” I smiled to him.

 

“Yes Madam!” Sangwoo salute me and get the utensils to the living room.

 

I just smiled to his action. Not long after that, the fried rice is done!

 

“Here it is! Try taste it ! Hope it suits all of your taste!” I take a whole plate of fried rice to them.

 

“Hmmm… Look quite nice…” Seunghyun said.

 

Jungkyun scoop a little bot of rice and eat it. After he eat it, he stunned at there. I looked at him and asked “ Are you okay? Isit too bad? Aww… I knew it!”

 

“No…. it’s… quite tasty… Try it~” Jungkyun said as he called the others to try it.

 

All of them followed Jungkyun and start to eat.

 

“Oh! Really! Nice!” Sangwoo said with his full mouth.

 

“Really nice? It’s my first time cooking it…” I looked at them suspiciously.

 

“Yes Min Jee ! Don’t doubt us! Even our Jungkyun hyung said it’s tasty! It is tasty! Why don’t you try some?!” Soul J said.

 

“Ahh… No need.. I just recovered so I couldn’t eat these food yet…” I smiled to them.

 

“Have you eaten?”Jungkyun looked at me.

 

“Yes. Don’t worry. I won’t starve myself!”

 

Jungkyun nodded and continue eating. Not long after that, all of them finished their plates.

 

“Huuu~ I was so full !” Sangwoo lay down at the floor.

 

“Yeah me too.” Soul J said following Sangwoolaying at the floor.

 

“Me three!” Seunghyun followed them too.

 

“Hehe… Glad you all are full and happy!” i said as I wanted to collect the plates but Jungkyun collected finish first and went to the kitchen.

 

I rushed to the kitchen.

 

“Jungkyun-sshi! Let me clean the dish !” I said to him.

 

He turned around and looked at me then said “ Okay.”

 

Then he get out from the kitchen. I started to clean all the dish but at that moment, Yujin came back after his schedule. I stopped washing the plates and greet him.

 

“Welcome home! I have cooked some food and I have keep your portion. I go and heat it up first.” I smiled cheerfully and went into the kitchen.

 

Yujin followed me into the kitchen and touches my forehead.

 

“There’s still a little bit of fever. Why don’t you rest more? Give me. I will do it.” He take his plate from my hand and put it into the oven.

 

“I am fine now! It’s tiring sleeping whole day. Take this as some exercise ! “ I said as I go back to wash the plates but then Yujin stops me.

 

“I said go and rest.”Yujin stare at me.

 

“It’s okay! It’s not a big deal! I still can wash! “ I awkwardly smiled and continue washing.

 

He grab my wrist and pulled me out from the kitchen to the living room.

 

“Yah! Hyung! How can you call a patient to work now?!” He make me sit at the sofa and stare at the three boys.

 

“Ah Yujin-sshi… It’s not they don’t want to help! I can manage it so I called them to rest at here! It’s not their fault!” I explained to Yujin.

 

“Okay okay! We will do the dishes” Seunghyun dragged Soul J and Sangwoo to the kitchen.

 

I looked down to the floor.

 

“What happened?” Jungkyun come out from his room and look at Yujin and then to me.

 

“Nothing hyung. That 3 monkey bully Min Jee only “ Yujin answered.

 

“No… They didn’t bully me.. They treat me very well… It’s just that I stay here for 1 whole night and I just wanted to do something to repay all of your kindness” I explained.

 

After I finished my sentence, the three boys done with their job and come to the living room.

 

“By the way Min Jee, why are you at downstairs yesterday night? Didn’t you go to your uncle house?” Soul J asked.

 

“Yes yes ! You couldn’t find your uncle?” Sangwoo asked.

 

“No… I don’t know what happened but my uncle didn’t live there anymore. And yesterday J just told me which block you all are living so I just wait at downstairs hoping to meet one of you.. but without conscious I fell asleep. Next morning I found out I sleep at Yujin’s room… I think yesterday night I caused a lot of problems… I am so sorry”I stand up and bow to them.

 

“You no need to feel sorry ! It’s okay ! So now what are you planning to do?” Soul J asked.

 

“I … don’t know…. I couldn’t go back just like this but I couldn’t find my uncle... I think… “

 

“How about living with us?” Seunghyun said.

 

My eyes widen up when I heard what he say.

 

“Right!! Hyung ! Let Min Jee live at here !”Sangwoo told Jungkyun.

 

“But… I think it’s not that convenient…” I told them.

 

“What so inconvenient! You can stay with us temporary!”Soul J said.

 

“But… I cannot stay here without paying or doing anything…” I mumbled.

 

“How about you help us do the housework and cook for us?” Jungkyun at last opened his mouth.

 

“Yes yes ! Sometime you can accompany us go and play too !! Like a girlfriend! “ Sangwoo said.

 

All of us looked at him with a disbelief expression.

 

“What? Why are you all looking at me? “ Sangwoo backed off a bit and show his innocent face.

 

“Girlfriend? What are you talking about?! Do you know what are you saying?!” Seunghyun stare at him.

 

“ I mean it’s like .. if we needed some accompany then maybe we can find Min Jee out. Isn’t it great Min Jee?” Sangwoo blinking his eyes and looked at me.

 

“Err… I don’t know… If you all are okay then it’s okay for me too ! “ I looked at Yujin.

 

Yujin face is just blank and just nodded to all of their speech.

 

“How about you Hyung ! Isit okay?” Seunghyun asked Jungkyun.

 

“Well… If that’s your wish… BUT ! If Manager hyung find out then don’t find me to solve your problems” Jungkyun said as he walked inside his room..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update ! ^^

Hope you all like it !

Leave some comment below!! ^^

Because comments are most welcomed!!! XD

 

Enjoy the story !! :D