A night with Yujin? Or?

I Am Your Counsellor and So-Called Girlfriend

“Yah! I can’t breathe!” Soul J pushed Sangwoo away.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo J! “ I greeted Soul J.

 

“Annyeong! Thanks for taking care of them. Oh wait, Seunghyun why are you laying there?” Soul J looking at Seunghyun with weird expression.

 

“That two heartless done it!” Seunghyun pointed both of them.

 

Soul J faced both of them and say “ Good job boys! “ while tap both of their shoulder.

 

“YAH LEE JONG MIN!” Seunghyun shouted to him.

 

“What? For sure you have done something to them.” Soul J went to sit beside Yujin.

 

“Betrayer” Seunghyun murmured at there.

 

“Wah ~ Min Jee ~ You cooked all this food?” Soul J’s eyes eagerly looking at the food while asking me.

 

“Yes~ It’s just simple dishes… Hope it suits you!” I smiled brightly.

 

“Sure~ Let’s eat let’s eat~” He called us to eat and all of them eat happily.

 

----* After finish eating *----

 

“Huuuuuu~ So full ! The food is delicious! Thanks Min Jee for preparing these delicious food! It’s seems long for us to eat these homemade food!” Soul J said while touching his full stomach.

 

“Hyung! Since we are full, then, how about teaching me and Min Jee swimming?! If we know how to swim then I can come to beach with Min Jee more often !” Sangwoo kneeled beside Soul J and asked.

 

“Yah~ What plan is in your mind kiddo? Wanted to come for swimming alone with Min Jee? Feeling that we are disturbing you?” Soul J narrowed his eyes, looking at Sangwoo suspiciously.

 

“Of course not ! It’s just that….. All the hyung busy for schedule so it’s better not to bother all of you” Sangwoo slyly smiled to Soul J.

 

“Don’t think I don’t understand you~” Soul J knocked Sangwoo’s head.

 

“Whatever! Just teach us ~” Sangwoo pull his hand up.

 

“Wait!! I couldn’t teach both of you on the same time! Aha! Yujin! You go and teach Min Jee swimming! Okay Min Jee?” Soul J smiled to me and asked me.

 

“I’m okay with it!” I answered while still busying packing all the thing.

 

“Hyung~ I-“

 

“No more comment! Just do what I say!” Soul J cut Yujin’s speech off.

 

“Okay….” Yujin pouted to him and looked at me.

 

I feel that his gaze is weird. After finish packing all the things,  I went near to Soul J and Sangwoo training place.

 

“YAH! MOVE YOUR LEG! NOT YOUR HAND!” Soul J scolded him.

 

“PABO! DRAW CIRCLE WITH YOUR HAND! NOT FLAPPING IT!” Seunghyun added.

 

“Wuuwaaa !!! Min Jee help me!!!!!!” Sangwoo cried while torturing by his hyungs.

 

“Err…. J…..” I opened my mouth, wanted to help Sangwoo.

 

“Oh Min Jee. Yujin is at there ~ Gogo ! Don’t disturb us!” Soul J pointed to another direction and evilly smiled with Seunghyun towards Sangwoo.

 

“Okay……….” I just shut my mouth and go to his direction.

 

“MINJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” Sangwoo cried out again.

 

“SHUT UP!” Seunghyun slapped Sangwoo’s to shut him up.

 

“Miane….” I softly said to Sangwoo and quickly run away from the spot.

 

I walked for quite a distance until I saw Yujin sitting at a rock, alone.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo… Hope it didn’t disturb you to teac-“

 

“Go to the water” Yujin bluntly said.

 

“Ne….” I walked to the shore quietly.

 

“Are you going to swim with that outer layer?” Yujin looked at my dress.

 

“Oh right! I forgotten!” I went back to the beach and take off my dress.

 

I went back to the sea, wearing my pink bikini that my sister bought for me. Yujin looked at me for a while, then turned around.

 

“Come into the water first” Yujin instructed.

 

“Ne….” I walked to deeper water.

 

“Now.. Spread your hands forward and your leg behind…” Yujin taught me.

 

“But … I will drown into the water if my hands and legs are not in the water” I worried said.

 

“Aishhh…. We don’t have the tube…. Never mind. I will support you by giving support at your stomach” He said.

 

I was blushed when he said that but tried hard to hide it. I start to spread my hands forward and my legs to behind when Yujin start to support me at the stomach.

 

“Now move your hands and legs from inside to outside” He said.

 

“Okay…..” I can feel that awkward feel between us but we have no choice but to do it.

 

After an hour of training, my skill is getting better and better. Without conscious, the day start to become late.

 

“I think it’s enough for today. At least you can swim now without support” He told me.

 

“Okay… Thanks for teaching me!” I smiled brightly to him but he just went away.

 

What happened to him? Why is he indifferent today?

 

I slowly followed Yujin while wrapping my body with a towel. We went back to the spot we have picnicked just now to find the other three. When we reach there, there’s no sight of three of them. Even our picnic basket has disappear. There’s some food at the mat and a letter. Yujin read it first and I can see his pissed off expression signalling that there’s something wrong.

 

“Read this” He handed me the note.

 

Yujin-ah ~ Min Jee-ah~ We go back home first!!! Both of you have a nice day at here!!!! Bye bye!!

 

“What?!” I screamed and looked at Yujin.

 

“These kids!! After I go back, I will give them some lesson!” He sat down at the mat, not knowing what to do.

 

Then, I saw an envelope at the other corner of the mat.

 

I went to pick it up and opened it. It’s another letter and a key.

 

 “We won’t be so heartless leaving both of you in the cold at here. So we booked a room at a chalet nearby the beach for both of you! Enjoy tonight!” I read it out loud and looked at the key.

 

“What?!” Both of us shocked from the letter and yelled together.

 

“Aish these kids! What are they doing?!” Yujin face is still unchanged from the pissed off expression.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mianhamnida for not updating ><

Hope you all like it :D

Hehehehehe a night with Yujinnie >w<

As the story go on untill here ~

I was curious ~

Who do you like Min Jee end up with? XD

Just wanted to know all of your opinion >w<

Although i already set who she is gonna end up with but still curious about it ! :D

 

Hope you all enjoy the story :D

Comments are most welcomed :D