Trust Me

Be With Me

That night…he had baited her.

He had shown himself to her and given her a taste of what she wanted.

He had smiled at her…and given her hope.

She wanted a normal life…that was it…That was all.

For so long, she had been locked away, always waiting and hoping for the day that she would have a real family. Her aunt didn’t really like her all that much and her mother had passed away.

She only had her father…but she wanted the family he belonged to.

And then…the one she had been hoping to me showed up and she was so close to having a family.

She had let her desires take over, that she didn’t even stop to think about the consequences.

As Kikwang looked at her, his eyes glaring at her as he shoved her into the room….she called out to him.

Oppa…”

He locked the door from the outside, locking her away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kikwang wiped away the alcohol that was sliding down his chin with the back of his hand. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he rested his head against the wall.

He winced.

It hurt to breathe, today more so than any other day.

He opened his eyes long enough to spot the bottle. He closed his eyes as he felt his fingers touch the bottle. His hand lifted the bottle to his awaiting mouth. He gulped down the liquid without hesitation. When he couldn't taste the liquid anymore, he tossed the bottle aside with the others.

He frowned as he felt the sting in his eyes. He opened his eyes, a bit reluctantly.

A tear rolled down his face and he wiped it away very quickly.

He closed his eyes once more as the door opened. He heard a small sigh and the sound of bare feet on the cold tile floor.

“Kikwang.”

He didn't bother to open his eyes. He didn't want to look at her right now. Hyosung frowned. She bent down and picked up the empty bottles of alcohol that surrounded Kikwang. As she stood up, she looked at Kikwang but he would not look at her. She made her way to the kitchen and threw the bottles into the trash.

It had been days since she had seen him sober. Ever since the night when she had found out what had happened to Sohee, Kikwang had changed. He didn't say anything to Hyosung, he didn't look at her and he avoided her completely.

Hyosung made her way back to the living room. She walked over to Kikwang, frowning as he continued to keep his eyes closed. She couldn't take it anymore. It was one thing that he avoided her but now he was completely ignoring her existence. She didn't want him to distance himself from her.

She slowly lowered herself to his level, sitting next to him on the ground. She sensed him tense under the sudden movement.

“Are you not going to look at me?” she asked in a low voice.

He didn't reply right away.

They were silent for a few seconds until Kikwang let out a small sigh.

“No” he said, his voice cracking a bit.

He was drunk.

His head rolled back and he winced as his head hit the wall.

“I know...” he slurred.

Hyosung waited patiently for Kikwang to continue talking.

“I know that you...you hate....me” he voiced.

She didn't say anything.

“I hate myself” he explained.

His eyes were closed so tightly that he looked as if he was in pain.

“I can't handle the way you...look at me.”

Hyosung's vision blurred and she quickly buried her head in her hands. It was true. For a split second, for the longest second of her life, she had hated him. She saw the way his eyes faltered when he realized that she felt disgusted with him.

But she regretted it instantly. She judged him without asking for the full story and for that she hated herself. She believed that he wasn't the type to hurt anyone, especially Sohee.

She lifted her head and looked at the drunk Kikwang.

“I don't hate you” she whispered.

He didn't move.

“It's true” she reassured.

She scooted closer to him and slowly placed a hand on his arm.

“Come on” she said in a low voice.

Her hand slid up and touched his face.

“Open your eyes” she whispered to him.

Her hands cupped his face but he refused to open his eyes.

“I can't” he slurred once more, this time sounding childish.

Hyosung grinned, her eyes bright with the tears of guilt.

“W-why?” she asked, her voice cracking a bit.

She tried to laugh, but it came out forced.

“Don't you trust me?” she teased.

She paused as Kikwang placed his hands on top of hers.

“I trust you...I just don't want to.”

His response made her freeze.

She gulped down the feeling in her chest. It hurt to hear him say that. She contemplated on whether she should let him go...on whether she should just leave.

But as those thoughts crossed her mind, she felt her hands press harder on to her face.

“You have no choice” she replied.

She pulled at his arms, lifting him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kikwang slowly opened his eyes. He couldn't see anything in the pitch darkness that greeted him. He sighed as he felt the pounding headache start up.

“” he softly cursed.

There was movement next to him and he froze.

He looked around and it was only then that he realized that he was in bed. He moved his arm and he felt it connect to someone else.

He turned his head and relaxed when he realized it was Hyosung. He didn't have to see her to know that it was her.

“You're awake” she mumbled softly.

He almost screamed. When did she wake up?

“Mm” he simply responded.

Hyosung managed to laugh.

“What's wrong?” she asked.

Even though they were lying in bed and it was dark, Kikwang was on edge as if he was staring directly at her and she was torturing him with smiles and bright eyes. He remembered everything that was said in their last conversation and it made him nervous. She was getting too close to him and he didn't want it to happen but then again, he wasn't fighting that hard.

“About what I said-” he started.

“I meant everything I said” she cut in.

She fumbled about with her hand until she found his own hand.

“Trust me” she said.

He sighed, bringing his free hand up to rub his face.

“You're so stubborn” he replied.

She laughed once more.

“If it wasn't for my stubbornness, you might not have slept with me that night.”

She meant it as a joke but something in Kikwang's head clicked.

“....Come here” he said.

His hands grabbed at her body and she let out a small sound of surprise. He managed to grab at her arms and he rolled over, lifting himself above her. He gently straddled her body with his own and he could hear her catch her breath.

“What are you doing?” she asked in a low voice.

He smirked though she couldn't see it.

“Trust me” he replied.

He could smell the sweet scent of her hair as he leaned down and kissed her lips.

It had been quick and virtually non-existent but the small kiss seemed to cause a reaction between the both of them.

Hyosung felt a flutter in her stomach as the feel of Kikwang's lips slowly slipped away.

“I would have slept with you even if you weren't stubborn.”

She blushed as Kikwang laughed a bit. In a flash, he was no longer hovering above her but laying beside her. She turned her head to look in his direction.

She opened to say something but he suddenly spoke.

“I trust you Hyosung...the problem is just that I don't trust myself around you.”

The words hung in the air for a few seconds. Hyosung tried to digest them but the sudden confession suddenly felt unreal. He had made it known before that he wanted to kiss her and he had just done that. But now,it felt like he was serious.

“Do you like me?” she asked suddenly.

“Yeah” he replied without hesitation.

He shifted around and she could tell that he was now looking at her direction.

“I feel something...and not because of the baby. It's because you are an invader. You are taking over what is mine and I don't mind it at all.”

She smiled at his description.

“But I know that I can't cross that line anymore” he added.

“Because of Himchan?” she asked cautiously.

He didn't say anything and she cursed herself for her own stupidity.

As she continued to look in his direction, she thought about her own feelings. Sure, Himchan had been someone she had been in love with for quite some time and he had hurt her deeply. But whenever she looked at Kikwang, she felt something. She couldn't lie to herself. She was attracted to him and he crossed her mind all day. She didn't know what to do half of the time.

She scooted closer to him and as he tensed, she tugged at his shirt.

“If it makes you feel better...that kiss sent my hormones over the edge.”

She felt his breath on her cheek.

“Don't” he warned.

“Can't I be stubborn this time too?” she asked in a low voice.

“Hyosung...” he voice in a husky breath.

She liked it when he said her name, especially like that.

“Kikwang...we can figure this out later but for now, I want to be close to you and I want to connect with you. I promise. I won't go anywhere.”

Kikwang sighed as he grabbed her hand and brought it up to his face. He didn't bother to fight anymore. As he took her in his arms, his mouth immediately attached to hers. His pushed onto her body, begging her to take everything. He wasn't going to hold back how much he had been wanting her all this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who is back!!!! Hello my lovely readers, did you miss me??? It feels like it has been centuries since I last updated. I finally finished all my projects so I finally had enough free time to write this up. I know that everyone is wondering about the truth about whether or not Kikwang was really the culprit in harming Sohee. Before I revealed that, I wanted to write this and give you some KiSung loving because in the next chapter, everything about that accident will be revealed. Prepare yourselves!!

P.S. I made a new poster!!! I think this one is my favorite of all.