Act 5 : A Gift of A Friend (Pieces of memories Pt.5)

Cryptic Shade [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of this are Hoya's past

 

 

 

To love is to destroy – Valentine (The Mortal Instruments)

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 45:

The forest is too calm for Hoya’s liking. The silence is almost eerie like everything is dead, except for him and Hana. Their pursuers still searching for them, their every steps creating disturbing sounds like something dragged against the ground. Hoya has somehow get Hana and himself up on a tree. The branches hid their body from below the tree. The pursuers is circling around below them. It was like they knew both of them somewhere near. Their power is almost inhuman when Hoya tried to kill one of them. Heck, Hoya is sure they aren’t human when he saw one of their faces. There’s a black hole where eyes sockets supposed to be. And Hoya didn’t even want to see the rest of its face as he grabbed Hana’s hands and run. Hoya didn’t know how many hours will pass before their pursuers, whatever it is, give up.

Hoya bring back his focus to Hana when she let out a quiet whimper of pain. He widened his eyes when he saw a deep gash at her ribs as she clutched her hands to it as she tried to heal it herself. The wounds closed itself, but the look at Hana’s face seems to make him feels numb. Poison. There’s a poison in her blood right now. Hoya don’t need to be told by words to know his sister will die if she didn’t get any help.

“Run to the village down the road. I will join you later.” Hoya whispered before he jumped to one of the monster below him. Their horrible faces turned to him as he tackle one of them. He stand up and start running to the opposite.

Hoya didn’t get far before one of them catch him and tried to break his neck. He dodge it, but another one kept coming until he was surrounded. He tried to kill them, but every stab and slashes seems to have no effect. He kept to fight them until one of them managed to throw his sword away from him. Hoya suddenly aware that he wouldn’t survive.

But death didn’t come to him that night. A dark fog surrounds his body, protecting it as a horrifying screams come out from the monsters. It was crumpling to the ground as fire eating its body, leaving only dark ashes. Hoya feels all of his breath have been out when he saw Hana standing as she lets dark fire dancing around her.

“No, Hana! You will kill yourself!” Hoya shouts at her to stop, but she only smile at him. Hoya run to her before her petite body fall to the ground. He catches her between his arms.

“I’m…” Hana’s breath is ragged “…happy… that I used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter