Act 5 : Hana

Cryptic Shade [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey! Use your strength, Sungyeol!”Sunggyu glanced at the man behind him as he picked up the chopped woods.

“Alright, alright! I’m trying here!” Sungyeol answered follow by his desperate sighed, he walks to Sunggyu with his wobble legs. “Remind me again why we did this?” He muttered enough to be heard by everyone.

“We have to pay back the little girl’s kindness like what Sunggyu said.”Myungsoo said as he swung his axe to chop the woods with ease. They might be didn’t know his power yet, but it was oblivious that his strength is strong.

“They have gone through a lot of hardships and it’s not hurt for us to help them.” Sungjong glanced at Hoya, who silently chopped the woods far away from them. It’s look like he is avoiding them.

 

 

 

∞∞∞

 

 

 

“Oh! There is the carrot!” Hana said cheerfully when they arrived at a vegetable section. “I will make curry for oppa.” She smiled and picked up some potato, carrot and onion.  Hyuna can’t help but smiled when she saw Hana’s smile.

“How much is it sir?”

The shopkeeper grumbled the price with a rude tone. Hyuna raised her eyebrow at the man’s rudeness.

“Here you are!” Hana kept her smile despite the man’s effort to shoo her from his shop. He took the money from Hana in a not so nice way.

“Hey! You should-“ Hyuna words was cut when Hana hold her hand and smiled at the shopkeeper. “Have a nice day sir!”She said and then walked out from the shop with Hyuna.

Hyuna glared at the man for a while and glance at Hana. She seems didn’t bothered by the man’s act to her. Or maybe all of the town people act towards her. They all still glancing at them once a while since they come to the market and kept a distance between themselves and Hana as their murmured to each other.

“Look at her, how dare she step her foots on here again?”

“I feel sorry for the woman.” Someone said, referring to Hyuna.

“She doesn’t know.” The other answered.

As they walked the whispers were getting too loud to be ignored. But when Hyuna want to stop it, someone walk to them and pushed Hana.

“Monster! How dare you come here?!” The woman screamed at Hana.

Hyuna quickly grab her hand when she about to hit Hana. “What do you think you are doing?”

The woman glared at Hyuna. “You don’t know anything about what her monster brother does!”

When Hyuna’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter