Act 3 : The Bar

Cryptic Shade [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So…” Sunggyu took a deep breath as he continued his words,”We are going to find out what’s wrong with this town?”

“Yes.” IU replied.

A few minutes later, they just kept silent, before Sungjong broke it.

“Can we walk around the town now?” He asked.

“Okay. But make sure come back at evening.” Ailee said.

“Noona, you want to join?” Sungjong asked.

“No, I want to rest.” Hyuna shook her head and smiled a bit at Sungjong.

“Alright. We will go then.” The three of them replied and went out.

At the town

They arrived at the central of the town as their jaw dropped.

“I don’t know this town has this many populations.” Sungjong said as the people were walked pass them and busy with their own work.

“I think this town’s population is more than the capital’s population.” Suggyu told them and Sungyeol was still amazed at how many people are there. Sunggyu looked around and found a familiar man staring at him. The man realized it and quickly walked away. Sunggyu started to chase him,”Wait.” He shouted to the man. Sungjong and Sungyeol, who was shocked because Sunggyu running all of a sudden and decided to follow him. After the chasing, here they are standing in the middle of a bar. But how and when they end up in the bar was still a mystery. Sunggyu sighed and walked to one of a table and sat there.

“Hyung, why am I in a bar now? I’m not even a twenty yet.” Sungjong protested.

“Because you are following me? I never asked to be followed by you two. Don’t make me at the fault here.” Sunggyu said.

“That’s okay, Sungjong. Let’s just make you become twenty now.” Sungyeol said before Sungjong could protest again. “Even the guard didn’t mind it.” Sungyeol give a reassuring smile.

Sunggyu looked at something that caught up by his eyes. A bartender, who looked pissed, made drinks for the customers. And many of girls are clinging to him trying to get his attention, but he looked more pissed than before, when a girl started to touch his hair. He looked like a normal person, but somehow Sunggyu feels the aura between the men was different.

“Look at that man.” Sunggyu nodded to the bartender.

Sungyeol and Sungjong looked at the bartender. Then they looked at each other weirdly.

“Hyung, you’re a gay?”Sungyeol collected all of his brave to ask Sunggyu.

Sunggyu smaked his head. ”Sungyeol… I’m not a gay. What I was trying to say is he looked different.” Sunggyu tried to explain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter