Act 3 : Kim Myungsoo

Cryptic Shade [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning

“Hyung, are you sure?” Sungjong looked at the bartender, who looked more stressful than yesterday as more girls are clinging to him.

“You are gonna there and saying you are need time to talk with him?” Sungyeol looked at the older one. “I’m 100% sure you will consider as a gay. And you already tried to talk with him an hour ago and the result is he thought you’re a weird man becoming gay.” Sungyeol tried not to laugh at the thought.

Sunggyu glared at Sungyeol, “We need another plan then.”

“If a man cannot convince him, then a girl would do.” Ailee told.

“A girl?” Sungyeol confused.

“Aren’t he is a womanizer?” Ailee said.

”Ailee, he wasn’t a womanizer.” IU protested.

“So, one of us will cross dress?” Sunggyu questioned agreeing with Ailee, because Hyuna decided not to go to the bar and walked around the town.

“Yes, that’s what I think.”Ailee said and IU just sighed.

“The problem is who want to cross dress and convince him?” Sungjong asked. Then all of the eyes are all looked at him. “W-what?”

“You are a good candidate, Sungjong.” Sunggyu said as he place one of his arms on Sungjong’s shoulder.

 “Sungjong you can do this.” Sungyeol said reassuring. “Do it for us.”

“Sungjong you’re the only girl in here now.” Ailee said.

“Yes! My dream to choose dress for Sungjong finally came.” IU happily said.

“W-what? H-how can I… dress… uuh… like…-“Sungjong eyes become wide,” Wait, what do you mean I’m the only girl in here!?”

After all he cannot do anything against his hyung. So here he was, dressing like a girl in front of the bartender.

“U-uh…hello?” Sungjong greet unsurely. He wore a cute dress and a wig. But amazingly he was really pretty.

“What now?” The bartender looked up and found the girl in front of him wasn’t the girl that kept bothering him. “I’m sorry, what can I do for you?” He quickly said in a calm voice.

Sungjong glanced at his hyungs, who kept smiled like an idiot. They mouth something to Sungjong, but he ignored it.

“I need… uhh…” Sungjong tried to think, “I… need… something?” Then Sungjong realized what just he said now. ‘Oh crap! Now he will think I was a weird girl.’

“Something?” He furrowed his eye browns.

“I mean, I need a drink.” Sungjong quickly said.

“Ah…” The bartender started to make a drink for Sungjong. “Here” He placed a drink in front of Sungjong.

Sungjong took the glass and smell it, than he wrinkled his nose and place back the drink. “Ugh! Does alcohol smell this awful?” He talked to himself.

The bartender just looked at him (or her in his thought). “Did you never drinking before?” He asked.

“Umm.” Sungjong nodded.

“Then a juice would do?” He asked again.

“Okay.” Sungjong replied and the bartender gone somewhere to take his juice.

The bartender is back with an orange juice in his hand. Then he realized there was none of those girls, who used to clinging on him near him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter