Act 3 : Usha

Cryptic Shade [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the rented room

“Then he asked us to prove it to him?” Sunggyu questioned at the end of story.

“Yes.” Sungjong nodded. He was telling the entire conversation between the bartender and him just now.

“Then our mission is to break this town’s curse now?” Sungyeol asked.

“Yes.” Ailee replied.

“The problem is how to break this town’s curse.” Sunggyu said.

Silent filled the air. But Sungjong broke it, “Sunggyu hyung…” He called.

“What?” Sunggyu replied.

“Can I sleep now? Let’s just think of that later.” Sungjong innocently said.

Sunggyu looked at him with a disbelief look, but nodded,”Okay… let’s sleep now.” Sunggyu glanced at Hyuna a bit. She just stayed silent since they back from the bar. Sunggyu shrugged before throw himself on his bed. Soon, they all fall asleep.

The dawn came with the sound of people screaming. Sunggyu woke up immediately and ran outside with his sword and the medals. Hyuna want to chase him, but Sungjong stopped her, “No, noona. It’s dangerous. Just stay here and wait for us.” Hyuna looked at Sungjong, then Sungyeol, who give a reassuring smile.

"But I.." Hyuna said to them but because Sungjong serious face and Sungyeol smiled, she sighed. Then she nodded. Sungjong and Sungyeol quickly chased Sunggyu away.

When, they all stepped outside, like last dawn, all of things there are trying to attack them. But, of course Sungyeol made a wind barrier to protect them all. They looked around to find the source of the screaming. But when they started to move, the fog started getting thicker and thicker. Soon, Sungjong’s scream can be heard. Both Sunggyu and Sungyeol shocked and trying to find the maknae in the thick fog.

“Sungjong!” They called. Because of that Sungyeol’s lost his concentration and the wind barrier started disappeared. The sharp things started attacking them again. The fog getting thicker and separate Sungyeol and Sunggyu now. When Sunggyu realized that he shout "Sungyeol !". Nobody answered and then a sharp thing zzing not far from his ear. 

"C'mon Sunggyu ! You are in the battlefield ! How could you forget that ?!" His mind shout to him. 

Sunggyu quickly defend himself, but of course he got stabbed since the sharps are too many. He got stab on his arms and legs the worse, because trying to protect his vital organ. The blood oozing as his vision started blurring. He accidently saw a mysterious man with worried face looked at him and a raven with a dov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter