Act 3 : Welcome to Usha's Town

Cryptic Shade [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four of them stopped and looked at a huge field.

“That’s weird the map said the town is here.” Sunggyu told as he looked at the huge field in front of him.

“Are you sure, Sunggyu hyung?” Sungjong asked and Sunggyu nodded silently.

“That girl’s map said it was here.” Sunggyu point to the girl.

Three of them looked to the girl, The girl looked to them with a blank expression. “What ? I’m pretty sure it was in here.”

“You're pretty sure ?”

“Well, what do you want me to say ?” The girl answered back. Tried to pick a fight with Sunggyu. 

"Something else ?" Sunggyu answered 

"Like ?" The girl answered back. 

There’s a silent moment for a while. “By the way, what’s your name ?” Sungyeol asked. Tried to calm this awkward situation 

“Sunggyu didn’t tell you my name ?” The girl questioned.

“Hyuna...” Sunggyu replied while still reading the map, “It’s her name.”

------- Last Night -------

“Who are you?” Sunggyu pointed his sword to the girl in front of him now.

“My name is Kim Hyuna. And I thought you want to go to the town of Usha right?” She questioned, holding her sword down.

“How can you know?” Sunggyu calmly questioned back.

“I heard your friends and your conversation, when you walked past me on the pathway.”

“Then?”

“I can bring you guys there.” She told Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked the girl from head to toe. Giving her 'not trusting face'. 

“What do you want as the trade?” Sunggyu curiously asked.

“Just bring me with you guys to that town.” She answered.

“Why? If you know the path to the town of Usha, why do you need us to take you?”

“Because…” She thought a bit, she shook her head a little and continue “Just let me join you guys, then you will get the information.”

"Why should I trust you?" Sunggyu ask. "You can be a harm to us and i can't let my friends almost get killed twice today."  

"Because you must if you want to find this town." The girl said. Sunggyu looked to the girl again. From head to toe. Trusting his guts that the girl is not his enemy. 

“Okay then.” Sunggyu agreed. She was a good opportunity after all. “My name is Kim Sunggyu. Just to let you know.”

She nodded a bit and gave Sunggyu the map she was carrying all the time.


-------- The End --------

 

“Ah...” Sungjong nod. “How old are you ?”

“Yah ?! Why do you always questioned the same question ?” Sungyeol shouted. Sungjong ignored what Sungyeol said. 

“21.. Why do you ask ?” She said with questioned look after seeing Sungjong 'mental breakdown' face. 

“I’m the maknae again?!”

“It’s your destiny.” Sungyeol said. Sungjong glared to him. 

Then they argued until IU’s voice stopped them“If you’re going to argue even more, we will never find the town. Let’s continue to walk, maybe you will find it.” IU suggested. Sungjong still glared to Sungyeol. Both of them didn't want to let their enemy go just like that. 

"You guys can stop tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter