Act 4 : Usha's Power

Cryptic Shade [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SUNGJONG POV’S :

I quickly turned my head. I looked at her, my face turning pale. Okay…

She is here.

She is here in front of me.

Just a few step from me.

Glaring at us with her murderous eyes.

Great.                    

Just great.

I just saved the town’s people life from those freaking crows, just to trap myself and the others with another dangerous “thing”.

I think I can faint now.

Myungsoo is in full guard now. I bit my lips. What should I do now? If I open the barrier, the crows are there, if I don’t open it is the same with a death wish.

 

 

 

 

∞∞∞

 

 

 

 

Outside the barrier

“Ah… that boy… really. So stupid.” A voice with a mocking sound can be heard. The crowd of crow started to gather in a top of roof. The crow started to make a human form, replacing itself with a human form when it was completely disappeared.

“I know you all are stupid but I didn’t know that you all are this stupid.” He said as he looked to Sunggyu, Hyuna and Sungyeol with a puppy face. It sickening Sunggyu. “Come here and fight like a man!” Sungyeol shout to him.

“Hmm…Should I?” He looked at them, looking confused to make a decision. “That’s a really tempting offer… But no, I have to pass now. I have another business to do.” He said as he moves his hand to the right. “I already undo my spell. You can walk-” He said when suddenly a fast wind attack him. He quickly dodged it and then looked to Sungyeol with a playful gaze.

“You better teach him right Oracle… He is so weak. He even didn’t know how to control the wind right.”

“What did you say ?!” Sungyeol shouted at him. Suddenly a huge wind made his body flew fast and pounded to the barrier that Sungjong made. Sungyeol scream in pain. Sunggyu and Hyuna quickly run to Sungyeol. “Tch tch… Look at you now. Don’t be so cocky boy.” He said.

“You want them to fight us? The puppeteer is sure will be very bored when he fights you. I am truly sorry for him.” He said as he stood up and turns himself to a crow and flew off.

Sunggyu looked to Sungyeol who was in pain. “What is- Ugh” Sungyeol gritted his teeth in pain.

“Don’t talk now Sungyeol.” IU said as the medal glows, healing him. But suddenly there is sound of screaming inside the barrier. Hyuna and Sunggyu look at each other face, looking alarmed. They know who that scream belong to. But they can’t leave Sungyeol in here. And they even can’t come in to help. Another scream in agony can be heard.

Hyuna bit her lips. “What the hell?” Her face is pale, looking worried. “Don’t tell me, that…” Her voice trailed off.

“Usha is in there.” Sunggyu finished her words.

Hyuna sighed, “Basically Sungjong trapped himself and Myungsoo with that b-“

“Bad word hate that Hyuna.” IU said to her.

Sunggyu looked frustrated. Everything is falling apart. He hates this feeling. Feeling that you can’t do anything to help people you care. He hates it. Really hate it.

“Sungjong has to undo his spell.” IU said.

“Or... Made a transpotial door.“ IU continued. “But I only can do that if Ailee in here.”

“Aren’t you two have a connection?” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter