Act 4 : The Black Crow

Cryptic Shade [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here you are chapter 36...

 

 

 

“It’s useless !” Sungyeol let out a frustrated scream. “Even if you continued to walk this town 100 times again there won’t be anything useful for us.” He continued.

“Please shut your mouth.” Hyuna grimly said. They were already circling the town over and over again. Trying to find some clues that can help them to leave the town, and the result is none. Now she feels like an idiot. But what she really regreted that she has to stuck with this annoying man who act like a freaking 10 years old kid. She swear if he says another word, she will kill him.

“I told you about this useless search.” Sungyeol said again. “Even IU is so quiet. It means that she is really B.O.R.E.D.” Sungyeol said. Hyuna just rolled her eyes. She knows in her heart that this seems useless but they have to get out from this town. Somehow…

“What do you think IU ?” Hyuna finally said to her. It feels strange that IU didn’t say anything since they start their journey to find the clue.

“I think we should stop now.”

“WHAT ?!!”

“YESS !!!“

“Shut up Sungyeol !” She glared at him. “Aissh.. no fun.” He muttered under his breath.

“What did you say?!” She glared at him again. It already obvious that Hyuna’s patience is breaking. “Nothing !” Sungyeol quickly said.

“Anyway i think this is useless.. “ IU said again.

“But why are you not stopping us if you know this is useless.”

“Cause there is someone watching us.” IU said in lower voice. “he is sent by Usha.”

Sungyeol quickly turn his head past his shoulder. “You fool ! Don’t look back !” IU shouts in low voice. “Now he realizes we already know his presence.”

Suddenly there’s a loud screech of black crow. Sungyeol and Hyuna quickly cover their ears. “Prepare for your battle warriors.” IU said.

 

 

 

 

∞∞∞

 

 

 

 

A high pitch screech surprised Sunggyu and Hyunsik. They quickly went outside.

“What the..” Sunggyu’s eyes widen when he looked at many of statue in front of him. “They are the citizen!” Hyunshik exclaimed, looked shocked too.

“Sunggyu!” Hyunsik suddenly shouted and pointing to the huge amount of crows in the southern air. “Stay inside!” Sunggyu order Hyunsik and quickly run to it. He could see Hyuna and Sungyeol in there fighting against it. Some footsteps followed behind him. He recognized it, it belongs to Myungsoo and Sungjong.

“What is that?! “

“It’s Usha!” Ailee told them with her voice covered with panicked? Worried? Maybe both? He didn’t know.

“But this is not the night time! Usha can’t come outside to attack us!” He furrowed his eyebrows.

“Who says that she can’t attack all of you ?” Ailee said in furious tone. “She could just send all her troops to kill you all in daylight.”

“But why now?”

“You already figured out her weakness ! She have, no..  SHE MUST end your life now when you are all still inside her reach.“

“But there are so many town people! “ Sungjong said while looking worriedly back to the statue. “She could have killed them when they are in that state.”

“Sungjong made a barrier for them. Myungsoo… you bring your sword right ?”

“Of course...” Myungsoo said.

“Protect Sungjong.” Sunggyu said as he gave Sungjong Ailee medal. Both of them nod and then quickly run back to the statue of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter